I'm Only His... (Book 2) (HIA...

By Nenerh1

I stand there with my back away from him. I couldn't look at him not after he hurt me. How was I supposed to... More

Prologue...
Chapter 1: Back in school...
Chapter 2: You do not deserve being treated that way...
Chapter 3: KHAOS
A/N: Important News...
Chapter 4: How Should I Punish You?
Chapter 5: I cannot tell you that...
Chapter 6: Insurance Policy...
Chapter 7: Marking Me...
Wattys2016 Twitter People's Choice Voting...
Chapter 8: What I need to do...
Chapter 9: You Are Mine...
Chapter 10: When are you going to realize...
Chapter 11: Washing the worries away...
Chapter 12: Disrespect...
Chapter 13: Hangover...
Chapter 14: ...all thanks to Kane...
Chapter 15: A warning?
HIRING DIFFERENT POSITIONS...
Chapter 16: No Feelings...
Chapter 17: Getting away...
Chapter 18: Relieving stress...
Chapter 19: Where is she?
Chapter 20: The visit...
Chapter 21: The Visit... pt. 2
Chapter 22: Hiding out...
Chapter 23: Fighting Capoeira...
Chapter 24: I'm Only His...
Chapter 25: Lost and Found...
Chapter 26: Kill me...
Chapter 27: ... or I will kill you...
Chapter 28: Pull the trigger...
Chapter 29: Down on my knees...
Chapter 30: Secrets...
Chapter 31: The Agreement...
Chapter 32: Back to my second hell hole...
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 33: Boss Lady...
Chapter 34: When friends are not...
Chapter 36: Why?
Chapter 37: Changes
Chapter 38: Only in my dreams...
Chapter 39: Welcome to Miami... pt. 1

Chapter 35: I will always win...

36.7K 1.3K 158
By Nenerh1

01/21/2019 - 02/10/2019:

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the New Year. Most of you know if you've read my Message Board that these past months have been tiring and overwhelming. Trying to feel better after my surgery, looking for a new house and then moving a week before Christmas and still dealing with my daughter's concussion since December.

I appreciate your messages and I apologize for the ones I haven't responded to yet. I had over 100 of them and had 46K notifications.

Hope you enjoy the update.

Thank you for Reading, Commenting and Voting. Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

Kane's P.O.V.

"Right! Left! Right! Left! Come on Helena! Swing! Bring your elbows up!" shouting at her like I have been for the past week.

"Cover your face! Jab! Jab!"

Her determination has me smiling inside. She lets out small grunts while she swings staying focused when she is jabbed.

"Jab and cross! Jab and cross Helena. Watch his uppercut. Step back." directing her while she spars with Big Joe, one of the trainers here at the gym.

When she asked me to train her, I must admit I was a little surprised even though I should not have been. She has all this pent-up anger, and I knew that if I let her train, she would not be as pissed off or uptight as she is. Yeah, I know I am the one to blame for her mood, but still. Who wants their girl to be a complete bitch to them a hundred percent of the time?

When we first started, I let her spar with me but that lasted two days. Her anger and hatred towards me made her sloppy and I also knew that if I continued to train her, she would hurt herself. I wanted her to focus, not just throw punches to hurt me, or try to at least.

I do not like or trust any guys around her. But Big Joe is one of the best in the area and he knows to be respectful. Especially to me.

"Block Helena. Block his hook." continuing to shout from the sidelines. She has been doing good and in a few months she will be better. At least good enough to fight me.

Doing as told, she ends up blocking and uppercutting Big Joe throwing him off balance. I cannot help but smile. "That is my girl." crouching under the ropes as the bell rings.

Walking up to her I grab both sides of her shoulders, lowering my head to be eye to eye with her. "Princess, that was fucking awesome. Keep that up and you may go pro."

Her breathing is a bit ragged, and I can tell she is trying to slow it down. "I am not ready. I want to be able to take you down instead of throwing you off balance." she says in a muffled way because of the mouth guard.

Smirking I stand straighter. "Joe, give me your gloves. My princess wants to continue sparring."

Sensing him next to me I hear him taking off his gear. "Here ya go boss. Be careful, her adrenaline is still kicking. She may just beat your ass." chuckling as he says it.

Taking the gloves, I look straight at Helena. "Just because you could not handle all four feet of her, does not mean I will not be able to." looking at him I continue. "You may have to call it quits if she catches you off balance again." winking at him.

Joe laughs that deep laugh he has. "Helena, beat his ass please. Boss here needs that cocky ass smirk knocked out off his face."

"I will make sure it happens Joe." responding with her own chuckle.

"Oh, I am sure you will try princess. Just remember, I get the same privilege you do." winking.

So far Helena is dodging my swings and jabs. She focuses and listens to what I had told her earlier. I am impressed I admit.

"Jab and cross Helena!" Big Joe shouts at her from the sidelines.

"Yeah Helena, jab and cross." taunting her while my fist hits the side of her headgear. Not too hard, but hard enough to throw her off balance.

Swinging left I catch the other side of her headgear. "Focus!" I yell.

Shaking her head to regain her focus she squares her shoulders and comes at me fast. I take a step forward lifting my elbows to cover my face since I have a feeling that is what she will go for. I know for a fact that she dreams of punching my face until it is unrecognizable.

I block her hits a few times until I jab her again. Taking steps back, she dodges my swing and jabs me on the side of my ribs catching me of guard. "Good hit princess. But I doubt you can hit me again."

Not saying a word, Helena steps up continuing her swings and jobs towards me. Her determination to stay focused and to hit me again is plastered all over her sweaty beautiful face.

Trying to uppercut me, I block double hitting her on each side of her ribs. Before she can come back, I uppercut her right on her chin causing her to back upon the ropes.

"Come on Helena. Snap out of it. Focus!" yelling at her again.

Pushing off the ropes, Helena shakes her head and glares up at me. "You want me to focus? I will focus Kane. Focus on kicking your ass." She grits rushing towards me.

In a fit of anger, she swings repeatedly. I block them until her punches become sloppy. One rule of fighting, try to piss off your opponent well enough that they start to fight sloppy. I say, it is working.

"Mmph, mmph..." grunting while punching me everywhere she can.

"Is that all you got princess? Tiny punches that will not do, shit to someone like me? Someone bigger and stronger that can do and take anything he wants. Including you?" I taunt. "You will never beat me, Helena. No matter how hard or how long you train. I will always win princess, always." pushing her off me.

Stumbling back, Helena screams and runs towards me again. Catching me on the right side of my headgear. "I hate you Kane! I hate you so much!" jabbing me everywhere she can hit.

"That is getting old princess. Do you not have anything better to tell me?"

Lifting her elbow up to hit me, I block it then push her back giving me a chance to advance towards her. Throwing my punches while she tries to block them, I take advantage by sweeping my leg behind to cause her to lose balance falling backwards.

Helena grunts as she tries to get up, but I straddle her before she can. "Give up?"

"Never." grunting back while trying to buck me off her.

I chuckle. "Give up princess. I won." lowering my head I whisper. "I will always win."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 35 10
We always despised each other to the core, and we would always find a way to pull each other down and ruin each other's plans. We were like polar op...
204K 7.5K 99
MATURE CONTENT 18+ Rated R You shouldn't have said that." He said in anger. He threw me on bed and hovered over me. Hatred and lust was visible in hi...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

916K 36.3K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
99.9K 1.5K 17
"You are nothing more than a spoiled brat." he whispered in my ear. "I would love to show you the real world, but I do not think you could handle it...