Manan ff:Life With My Knight

By MasterMindsHub

A love story of our very own couple manan with a loads n loads of love with a pinch of comedy and offcourse d... More

Myself
Characters
Murty Villa
Just the beginning
Malhotra Mansion
Shaadi??
We did it
Meeting them after long
Mother-daughter bond
A day of grief
Family reunion
Her miseries
His support
I need them....
Staying away
Situation turning worse
One heck stubborn she is
Never give up on you.
Love you mom
How is it??
Jangli billi'
Tom and Jerry fight
Is it wrong to know about your friend.
His sweet tortured
Pampering his princess
Affecting each other
Outfits
Ms. Guide
Bichara Cabir
Road side kulfi....
Mey shaadi nae krskta
Jog falls it is
beautiful memories to cherish
His realization
Bhai ke shaadi
Dii se bhabi
His teasing
You are such a cry baby
Nandini: The Sherlock Homes
Monster world
Glimpse of old Nandini
Roka
Her burst out
Sleeping pills? ??
May be you're falling for me
Murty Mansion Mumbai
Murty Mansion
Mumbai it is
Manik's apartment
Love you???
They are back
Marathon bhag kr aae ho kya
Malhotra Industries & Umeed Hospital
Pr ab mein gussa hu.
Monster kahi ka
Do i love him????
INVITATION
Engagement
Surprise
Press conference!!!
Mr. Mean Freak
New cover???
Restless him
Patch up!!!
Welcoming Jn. Dhawan
Threats again!!!
Mukti???
He's Harshad!!!!
I'm not worth anyone.
Shattered??
I'll wait for him
Birthday🎉🎂🎊
She's dangerous mannn
Face off
Suggestions
Amritsar it is
Fab5 and World tour
Valentine!!!
Promo
Happy b'day Manik
Holi celebrations
Choose
Invitation
Mehendi!!!
Pre-wedding rituals with punjabi tadka😉
Wedding Attires
The D-day
Anand karaj
Bidai and post-wedding rituals
New beginning
Pag-phera and Reception
Home sweet home
Impressive Mrs. Malhotra
Honeymoon- #1
Promo
Honeymoon- #2
Tom n jerry cheeze
Next part
Honeymoon- #3
Typical girls
Doctor Nandini at charge
And our routine starts
Fifa night
Mr. One Track Mind.
Jaipur or Rampur💁
END
Epilogue
NOTICE
Manofying him
Let's interact
Jaipur- #1
#2-Jaipur
You love to see me worried
Soha- the dumbass!!!
Don't call untill it's important!!!
Six months anniversary!!!
Copyright

Do you trust me enough???

14.2K 865 62
By MasterMindsHub

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

Manan had dinner with everyone and then retired to their room as the ladies had to wake up early in the morning. Nandini entered Manik's room silently but frowned seeing no one. She then turned towards the balcony and saw him standing leaning to the railing. She went there and back hugged him. He did not turn but wrapped his one hand around hers.

Manik- why are you up till now?? You should sleep. Subha uthna nae hai tumhe??

Nandini- you too are up.

He did not speak anything and remained silent.

Nandini- Manik what is disturbing you?? Please share it with me na. I know it's not because of work. Meine kuch kiya hai?? Please tell me. I hate this silence of yours.

He pulled her forwards and took her in his embrace.

Manik- Nandini do you trust me enough???

Nandini- Manik yeh aap kya bolrae hai. I'm standing here 'cz i trust you the most.

Manik- phir why don't you share eveything with me??? Why do i always have to pin point what is going on in your mind??? Aaj ke he baat lelo. Pehle studio mein you we're nervous. Agar mein nae dekhta tum nae btati ke you are nervous. Phir shaam ko. You think i don't know that you felt bad when i said I'm going tomorrow. Nandini i know you are trying your best to gell up, to cope up with your surroundings but i want you to convey your feelings and be vocal about them. I want you to stop mourning over your past when you have a bright future ahead. Agar mom nae puchti toh tum bhe chup rehti. I feel like I'm somewhere lacking in making you comfortable around me.

Nandini- I'm sorry Manik. Pr please don't say like this. I don't know what happens to me. Everytime i try to move on those memories they overpower my strength. My mind and heart they start a battle and I'm left in confusion.

Manik- memories are burden which weigh down your mind jaan. They won't allow you to move forward unless you leave some behind. And about the battles toh the battles worth winning are those which you fight with your soul, kitten. Tell me kb tk bhagti raho ge. You have to face it. Hold my hand princess I'll pull you out of your darkness. I want to be your best friend first than your partner. I want you to tell me everything.... may it be a girl's thing or anything. Aur apna hkk jataya kro smjhi. You don't need to stay silent.

Nandini- i promise Manik. I'll share everything with you. Aur rahi shaam ke baat toh i did not want to come between your work. I know how dedicated you are towards your work.

Manik- you are my first priority jaan. My family, my friends are my first priority.

Nandini- i know nd I'm sorry for hurting you. But I'm trying my best Manik. Believe me....

Manik- i believe you and i love you.(He spoke kissing her hair). Come let's sleep. Subha uthna bhe hai tumhe.

She nodded and both went inside. They lay on the bed with Nandini's head on his chest and his arms holding her close to himself.

It wad four in the morning when the alarm rang. Nandini woke up and found herself in protective embrace. She tried to get up but all in vain. She then shook Manik and spoke

Nandini- Manik..... Manik.... (he hmmed in response) Manik htea na. Let me go. Sargi ka time horaha hai. Neyoma aajaenge mere room mein and I'm here. Please let me go..

He left her and turned to the other side and again slept. Nandini frowned seeing him and spoke

Nandini- kumbhkaran kahi ke.

She hit his bisep and left. As she left Manik opened his eyes and smiled seeing her retreating figure. He too got up and went to freshen up.

On the other side Nandini got dressed up in a beautiful sharara dress. She was looking damn cute and pretty in that dress.

She came down and saw Neyonika arranging the sargi. She went to her and touched her feet. Neyonika blessed her and handed her, her sargi.

Neyonika- bohot pyaari lgrae hai tu...

Soon they we're joined by Anurag. Nandini was surprised to see him.

Nandini- papa aap yaha itni subha???

Anurag- beta jese tumhare maa mere lia vrat rakti hai vese he mein bhe rakhta hu. Aakhir akele jeekr kya krenge jb tumhare maa ka sath he na ho toh... (Neyonika's eyes moistened hearing him. He got up from his chair and went to her and cleared her tears). Arre Mrs. Malhotra aap kya bacho ke tarah rorae hai. Ek pyaari se smaile dedo yrr din bnjaega mera...

Neyonika smiled widely and Anurag acted as if dead. Nandini was sitting there enjoying her parents romancing around. Manik came and silently encircled his hands around her neck. He then bent and kissed the top of her head. She surprisingly looked at him.

Manik- what?? Why this look?? Mein bhe toh dad ka he beta hu. Ab unke nakshe kadam pe chalna toh bnta hai...

Nandini- thank you so much.

Manik- kislia???

Nandini- for everything.

Manik- you don't need to love. You deserve every bit of it. Abhi yeh old couple ko let's bring back to earth nae toh hogae sargi.

Manik cleared his throat to gain his parent's attention.

Manik- mom dad aaplog apna romance room mein krna. Humlog ko koe adult movie nae dekhne hai subha subha...

Neyonika blushed and Anurag smacked his head.

Anurag- khote da puttar. Thodi deer ruk janda (jaata).

Manik- logically I'm your son so that mean you are... you know jo aapne bola...

Nandini- Manik(she showed him her eyes).

Manik- arre Nandini ankhe kya dikharae ho yrr. Meine toh vhi bola jo dad ne kaha...

Anurag- dekho apne ladle ko Neyonika.....

Neyonika- toh aap kyu ulajhte hai usse.

Anurag- haa bhai ab beta yaha betha hai toh pati ke thodi kadar hogi....

Having fun they enjoyed their sargi and went back to their rooms to rest.

Manik and Nandini came to Nandini's room this time. She was sleepy so Manik tucked her to bed. He bought his laptop and sat beside her. Making her sleep, he started working.

It was 9 in the morning when Mukti came to her room to wake her up. She saw Manik sitting there working on his laptop.

Mukti- good morning bhai. Aap yaha??

Manik gestured her to be quite as he noticed Nandini moving.

Mukti- bhai mom ne bola hai bhabi ko uthane ke lia. Sbhi ladies aarae hai islia(she whispered slowly).

Manik- you go I'll wake her up(he too responded in the same tone).

She nodded an went away. Manik then woke up Nandini and went to his room asking her to freshen up.

Soon Malhotra Mansion was full of hustle-bustle. The ladies we're sitting in the living room appling mehendi and the mansion was being decorated for the evening. Cabir and Dhruv we're also fasting for their wives and our naughtly twins (Mukti and Ranveer) we're moving around with food in their hands teasing everyone. Nandini looked here and there finding somewhere. Ranveer popped up beside her with a bowl of popcorn and spoke stuffing some in his mouth.

Ranveer- bhabi jisse aap dhundrae hai na vo ghr pr nae hai. Bahar gae hai kaam se.

Nandini- aur tumhe kese pta mein kisse dhundrae hu.

Ranveer- simple hai. Sb yhi hai sivae ek ke aur vo aapke pyaare honne vaale pati he hai. Toh unhe he dhundoge na aap.

She blushed and looked down. He then nudged her shoulder and asked

Ranveer- want some??(offering her popcorn)

Nandini- RV tum jaante ho na I'm fasting.

Ranveer- arre kuch nae hota. You eat mein kisi ko nae btaunga pkka. Yeh lo.

Nandini- nae chahea. Tum khao.

Ranveer- you sure??? Okk as you say...

He shrugged his shoulder.

Nandini- tum bohot shaitaan ho haina....

Neyonika- yeh sahi bola tuune nandu. Jitna Manik sidha hai na utne he tedha hai yeh(she came and sat beside her with her hands filled with henna).

Ranveer- mom aap mere bhabi ke samne image down mt kro. Mein bohot acha bacha hu. Aapko nae pta...

Neyonika- haa mujhe zada aur koon janta hai. Tujhe pta hai Nandu ek baar na yeh aur Mukti ladrae thay aur inhone Anurag ke file kharab krde thi. Uske baad dono bhai behen ne milkr usse study mein chupadiya. Anurga vo file dhunte rahe pr nae mili. Ek din ese he safae krte krte maid ko vo file milgae. She thought it must be important so she gave it to Anurag. Anurag ne inn teno ko bulaya aur pucha ke file kisne kharab ke and You won't believe, in dono badmasho ne Manik ko aage krdiya aur khud bachgae. Uss bechare ko free ke dant sunne milgae aur yeh dono bhai behen aaram se beth kr chocolate kharae thay. Mera bichara bachha chup chap dant sunta raha aur yeh dono evil twins ko koe mllb nae. Jb Anurag ko pta chala ke they both we're behind that kaand toh he took Manik to the ice cream parlor alone. Aur indono ko pta chala na toh yeh dono ne apna drama shuru krdiya saying dad aap partiality krte ho. Sirf bhai ko leke gae...

On hearing their childhood memory Nandini burst out laughing followed by Neyonika and other ladies who we're listening to her while Ranveer pouted

Ranveer- hso mt mujhpe. Mein bacha tha tb aur dad ne partiality ki thi. Bhai ko akele leke gae thay. Bhabi aap na mom ke bato mein mt aao yeh toh kuch bhe bolti hai. Yeh na aapko mere against bhadka rae hai. Mein aapka pyara devar hu na aur aap mujhse yadad pyaar krte hai islia mom jealous horae hai.

Saying this he placed his head in her lap laying on the couch. Nandini laughed on his nautanki and started ruffling his hair with her free hand as one was occupied by the mehendi artist. Girls got busy talking and Ranveer slept in Nandini's lap.

Sadhna- loo yeh toh soogya....

Nandini- thak gya hoga bua. Subha se bhagdoor krra hai. Yeh sb decoration issi ne toh dekhi hai.

Neyonika- jhala hai ek dum. Kabhi kabhi toh drti hu iski innocence dekhke.

Manik- drna kyu mom. Jitna jhalla hai na utna he samajhdaar bhe hai apka beta.

He answered comimg from behind with Abhimanyu.

Cabir's mom- beta kaha se aarae ho tumdono??? Lunch time hogya hai jao jaakr kuch krlo.

Abhimanyu- haa yrr Manik chl chalte hai. I'm really very hungry.

Manik- you go. Mera toh subha se peet bhara hua hai. Breakfast heavy hogya tha.

Abhimanyu- sach sach bolde na ke tuune bhe fast rakha hai.

Manik scratched his back of his neck and the others laughed. Abhimanyu went to the dinning table while Manik sat beside Neyonika and placed his head in her lap.

Neyonika- tere hoone vaali biwi vaha bethi hai. Uske godh mein sir rakh. Apni maa ko bakshde ab.

Manik- vo jgah uska devar lekr betha hai. Let them be mein yhi thiik hu. Aur aapka picha toh mein chodne nae vaala.

Alya- aap dono kya khusr pucr krrae ho.

Manik- nothing. Mom-son talks.(He shrugged).

Neyonika- acha chalo bacho utho. Apne haath dholo and then start getting ready. Pooja ka time hoone vaala hai.

Everyone nodded and dispersed. Neyonika saw Nandini was still sitting so she spoke

Neyonika- nandu beta uth. Late hojaega phir aur iss kumbhkaran ko mein uthati hu abhi.... dekh kese soraha hai..

Nandini- neyoma.... neyoma... ruk jaea thodi deer. Let him be. Dekho na kitne aaram se sooraha hai. Kitna pyara lgta hai soote hue. Thodi deer soone do phir utha dungi mein khudse. Abhi please let him be.

Neyonika- tu begaaregi isse dekhna. (She sighed). Acha thiik hai pr jldi utha dena hmm....

She patted her cheek and left. Manik who was sitting on the adjusent couch stood up sat beside her. He then started ruffling Ranveer's hair and spoke

Manik- kya baat hai Ms. Murty??? Aaj fiancee se zada devar pr itna ptaar.

Nandini- vo kya haina Mr. Malhotra pyaar ke line shift hoke aaj devar pr aagae hai bs islia.

And they both shared a laugh.

Manik- Let me wake him nae toh you'll be late.

Nandini- hmm... isne lunch bhe nae kiya.

Manik- RV... RV uth.. chl lunch krle uth..

Ranveer- bhai let me sleep...

Nandini- veer utho na bache.

Ranveer- mom soone do na please...

Nandini- mom nae bhabi hai RV..

Ranveer- haa voe.. mom soone do na please...

Manik- veer uth. Dekh tere favourite dish bne hai aur Mukti kha jaege saare uth.

And bull's eye. Manik hit the right chord. Ranveer woke up with a jerk. He then looked around registering his surroundings. He then looked at Nandini and then Manik.

Ranveer- bhai... you are very bad. Mein itni achi neend mein sooraha tha. Eve utha diya aapne. Vese bhabi your lap has magic. Ab toh mujhe jbbhe chance mila na mein yhi soya krunga (he grinned).

Nandini- soo jana pr abhi utho and go have your lunch. Phir ready hojana pooja ka time hone vaala hai sb ladies aati hongi.

Saying this Nandini went away. Ranveer side hugged Manik and half lay on him.

Manik- veer not again. Uthja. Go wash your face. Mom ko pta chala na you are still sleeping toh tere class lgjaege.

Ranveer- haa naa... utha hua hu mein. Bs 5mins phir chala jaunga. (Manik let him be as it was of no use to argue with him). Vese bhai you are really very lucky. Bhabi se achi na apko koe bhe nae milti. She is the best partner one can have. Kabhi bhe kisi cheez ke lia complain nae krti. Sbke sath kitne pyaar se rehti hai...

Manik- hmm... yeh baat toh tuune sahi boli bhai. (He again noticed Ranveer dozing off so he shook him anr spoke). Veer enough now get up.

Hearing his stern voice Ranveer sat straight. He looked Manik's stern face and ran away. Manik laughed seeing him. He too got up and went to his room to get ready.

After about an hour or two the gents came down all ready in

Manik

Cabir

Dhruv

Abhimanyu

Ranveer

Anurag

Abhimamyu's dad

Cabir's dad

Anurag- veer tu formals mein kya krra hai. Jaa jaake change kr tere maa dekhegi na toh dantegi tujhe.

Ranveer- chodo na yrr dad. I'm comfortable in this toh kya problem hoga.

Manik- dad let him be. Aap jaante hai na isse. He won't change now. Chodo...

Soon they we're joined by all ladies. Cabir and Raveer whistled seeing the ladies.

Ranveer- ooe hoe... aaj kya kayamt dhae hai.

Neyonika came ahead and twisted his ear.

Neyonika- baaz aaja apni harkato se. Aur yeh kya pehna hai tuune. Jaa jaake change krke aa.

He made puppy face but one glare from Neyonika and he ran away to change.

Neyonika

Cabir's mom

Sadhna

Mukti

Navya

Alya

Nandini

Anurag- aaj toh mere sabhi bachiya bohot pyaari lgrae hai.

Ram- yeh baat toh sae boli Anurag tuune.

Neyonika- chlo bachiyo apni apni thaali teyaar krlo. Mukti tu bethrae hai na pooja mein???

Mukti- haa mom bethunge.

She nodded and girls went to prepare their thalies.

Soon they we're joined by a few other ladies from the neighbourhood and some relatives. The girls performed the pooja, rotating the thali. They prayed for their partner's well being. After the pooja the girls touched elder's feet.

Everyone was sitting in the living room waiting for the moon to come.

Alya- yeh chand kb niklega. Muhje toh bhuuk lgrae hai ab.

Manik- mera chand toh kb ka nikl aaya (he whispered in Nandini's ear).

Nandini- Manik(she too whispered blushing).

All the couples we're busy among themselves when they heard Mukti's voice.

Mukti- dekho chand nikl aaya....

All the ladies got up and took their thalies. They performed the pooja and the ladies touched their men's feet. Nandini too bent to touch Manik's feet but he stopped her midway

Manik- Nandini kya krrae ho.... listen you don't need to touch my feet. Tumhare jgah mere dil mein hai pairo mein nae so please don't. ...

He kissed her forehead and both feed each other with sweet and water. The family sat together for dinner and later retired to their rooms to get some sleep.

Manan entered Manik's room to spend some quality time as Manik was leaving in a few hours. They sat in the balcony absorbing each other's presence. Nandini was feeling restless but she ignored it thinking it might be because of fasting whole day.

Nandini- I'm gonna miss you Manik. ...

Manik- me too. ... pr you don't worry okk. Two weeks to chutki bajaate he nikl jaenge. We'll face time daily okk and you Ms. Fiancee take care of my love. Have meals on time and you're gonna enjoy with everyone. No sulking okk.

She nodded like a child. He smiled at her cuteness and kissed her cheek tight. She giggled as his scrubble rubbed on her cheek. He noticed this and did it a few more time. Each time he would rub his face with her she would giggle and he was loving this sound of her giggling. Soon it was time for Manik to go. They shared a kiss and then descended down and saw the whole family waiting for them. Manik too the blessings from the elders and Cabir and Ranveer loaded his luggage in the car. Nandini insisted to come along. Seeing her glummy face everyone agreed.

They reached the airport and with each passing second Nandini's restlessness was increasing. Manik asked Ranveer to take care of Nandini and to pick and drop her to hospital. He then asked them to keep her mind diverted and not to leave her alone. He then kissed her forehead and mumbling a take care. Nandini was still fighting with her inner turmoil whether to tell him or not. Finally not able to control more she shouted his name and ran to him. He turned and saw her running towards him. He engulfed her in his arms and she started sobbing.

Nandini- Manik please don't go... I'm feeling so restless please don't go....

She was crying like a child. He tried to cajole her but she was sticking to the same thing. Cabir and Ranveer too we're worried seeing her like this. After alot of pleadings and cajoling she was stable. Making sure she is fine he kissed her forehead and spoke

Manik- Cabir, Veer mere baby ka dhyaan rakhna okk. Nandini you will not cry now okk. Kuch nae hoga mujhe aur na mein tumhe honne dunga. I'll be back soon pr tbtk let me see how you take care of yourself in my absence. You are my good girl haina??? (She nodded her head in a yess) toh you will not cry now okk. Now give me a beautiful smile and bid me bye.

She wiped her tears and gave him a smile. Pecking her forehead for the last time he left. Cabir, Ranveer and Nandini too left to Malhotra Mansion. On the way Nandini slept as she was tired due to the day's events. The car halted in front of the Mansion. Both the boys looked back and saw Nandini sleeping peacefully.

Ranveer- Cabir bhai... bhabi bohot mushkil se soe hai. Agar uthgae toh dubara nae soenge. I think we should carry her without waking her up.

Cabir- tu sae bolraha hai. Ek kaam krte hai I'll pick her up you lock the car.

Both got off the car and Cabir picked her up. They entered the house and saw everyone was up. They saw Nandini in Cabir's arms and got worried. Before they could speak Ranveer assured them and told them about the airport events. In the mean time Cabir took her to her room and tucked her to bed.

Later everyone retired to their rooms.

Hey guys!!!!

So how was this part???

The elder Malhotras romancing around.

Ranveer and Nandini's bonding. ....Ranveer's naughty behaviour.

Why is Nandini restless??? Is this really because of fasting or her sixth sense is alarming her about something....

What will happen in Manik's absence???

Villian's entry???

Interesting track ahead....

Ignore grammatic errors. Incline votes and comments.

Enjoy😉😉
Good night
❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
27.5K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...