Adopted By Ash Costello

By weallwannadie

Angel grew up in a foster home. She switched them every year. But one year she moves in with a woman named Am... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Baby?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27~ Christmas
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
PART 2: THE BEGINNING
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
concert !!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
epilouge
reunited ❤️️

Chapter 12

2.9K 87 7
By weallwannadie

"Honey I need to tell you something." Ricky pronounced to me holding my hand. "Blake's gone."

"What?"

"He's gone." I ran up into the room staring at the empty cold bed. The window was open and the blindes were blowing from the wind. I looked down at the ground and turned towards Ricky.

"Where did he go?!" I screamed.

"We don't know." he started crying. "I'm so sorry Angel." He covered his eyes.

"Ricky why are you-" Then it hit me. There was a sharp pain in my back and I fell to the floor. I didn't scream. But Ricky held my hand and stared at me still crying. I felt his tear drops fall onto me, then, there was a bright light.

xx

I woke up in a stardle. I looked over to my left and saw Blake still sleeping. Phew.

I looked to my clock, seeing the time. 4:30.

I sighed and got up, considering I was fully awake due to the nightmare.

I carefully walked out of the bedroom and quietly walked downstairs.

When I reached the bottom I plopped myself down on the couch.

I lifted my knees to my chin and rocked back in forth. I was still pretty sleepy, but not too sleepy.

I gave up and got up to make myself a cup of coffee.

When I was done with that, I went back to the living room and turned on the televisor. I turned my head to the right a little bit and saw a figure. I lightly screamed before I realized it was Josh.

"What are you doing up?" He asked.

"Nightmare. You?"

"Same.."

"Okay.. Mind come sitting next to me?"

"Sure." Ricky wasn't awake, nor was Blake. So Josh was my next option. I don't see why people call him Balz. It's just so weird. I prefer Josh. 'Cause frankly I don't want to call a man Balz.

Josh layed down next to me and grabbed a blanket. We watched TV, Supernatural to be exact, until people started waking up and getting out of bed.

"Glad I got to spend time with you." Josh said standing up and marching himself upstairs.

"Yeah." Ricky started walking down so I got up. I cleaned my cup and put it in the dishwasher. I started making breakfast for Blake but made sure there was enough for everybody else. For some reason, everybody was still here. Everybody.

I don't want to celebrate my birthday anymore, because they were practically doing N a birthday week.

Blake walked down the stairs, hair wet, possibly because he just took a shower, when I realized he was wearing the same clothes he died in. It was his favorite outfit. It was a grey and black shirt and blue jean skinny jeans with black vans.

I smiled, and finished up the food for everybody to eat, other than myself.

I walked up to Ashley's bathroom and took a shower myself.

xx

I went into Ashley's closet and looked for some clothes to wear, because frankly I do I wanna wear my clothes.

Ashley soon walked in and stood beside me.

"Hey Ang." She said once she approached me.

"Hey Ash."

"Having trouble deciding what to wear?"

"You have no idea."

She lightly laughed. "I'll help."

"Thanks."

She found the dress that has black. Short in the front, long in the back. It has skulls on it, which I loved, and big black boots.(photo on side.) She straitened my hair and put makeup on me.

When she was done I got up and started to leave the room, until,

"Angel can I talk to you?"

"Yes."

"I scheduled court for adoption. We might have to lie about who he is."

"Okay." I said smiling. "Thankyou."

"No problem. Court is tomorrow, so go talk to Blake."

"Thankyou so much." I hugged her and she kissed me on the forhead.

"Yourwelcome sweetie."

I walked downstairs, seeing Blake surrounded by everybody.

"Hey Blake." He swiftly turned around.

"Yes, baby sis?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

~Ashley's POV~

"Thankyou so much." Angel hugged me and I kissed her on her forehead.

"Yourwelcome sweetie." Angel left my room and went downstairs. I then plopped down on my bed when Chris came in.

"Hey." He pronounced hoppin on the bed next to me.

"Hey."

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"No you're not." He pushed my hair back. "Tell me."

"I'm gonna have two kids. Two. And they don't even have a father."

"Honey they have me. Blake's gonna have your last name, but I'll consider them my own." I nodded.

"We're in this together Ash. Angel already calls me dad."

"Yea, but what about Blake?"

"He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. He'll be closer to his grandfather more than anybody. Besides Angel."

"Who, Marilyn? Probably. He sure does love him a lot."

"Baby it's gonna be okay." Chris kissed me and I just layed down next to him and cuddled. God what would I do without him?

~Angels POV~

"Damn Angel you look good."

"That's bro. Oh! By the way tomorrow's adoption day! We're gonna have to lie a little about your name considering you were dead. But you're gonna Ashley's last name just like me. You're cool with that right?"

"Duh!"

"Good! 'Cause you wouldn't have a choice anyways!"

He smiled and shook his head while laughing. "Well.. I don't have any clothes.."

"Oh, right! I have a box of your old ones.. I never left without them. So you can wear them and we can go shopping today. I'm sure mom and dad won't mind."

"Okay."

"If you wanna call Ash mom you know that's okay.. right?"

"Yeah. It's gonna take a little while to get used to though. But I'll work on it."

"Sounds good. So I'll go talk to Nikki, our uncle, and talk to him about taking us to the mall. Ash is in her room though, as well as Chris."

"Alright." Blake said getting up. I don't know if he knew, or even you guys knew, but Ash and Nikki had a past. But we all should know that.

"Hey, Nikki dearest!"

"Yes, my Angel?"

"Can you take me and Blake to the mall? He barely has any clothes considering.. well you know."

"Oh! Yeah totally! We all can go!"

"Sounds good! I'll tell Ash, you tell everybody else."

"Sure thing cupcake."

I walked up to her room and told her. Chris and her got ready and I started walking outside with Blake.

We started hopping into the car and everybody else joined. We started pulling out of the driveway until I noticed Ricky wasn't in the car. "Wait!"

They stopped the car so I could get out.

I went inside the house and searched for Ricky, no sign whatsoever of his body.

"Ash!"

"Yeah?" She said running inside the house.

"Have you seen Ricky? I can't find him."

"No I haven't. Chris have you seen him?" She asked Chris who joined us.

"Not since this morning. He said he had errands to do."

"What type of errands? I need to talk to him. I need to see him."

"Angel, calm down. I'm sure he's fine!"

"We don't know that. I need to talk to him."

"Angel, come on. I'm sure he's okay."

"No!" I looked at my phone and called Ricky.

No answer.

I called again.

No answer.

I soon started losing my shit.

"He's not answering! Ash, Chris, can you take Blake to the mall and buy him some new clothes?" They nodded. "Great. Nikki can we go find Ricky before I go insane?"

"Let's go." I turned to Blake.

"Blake you go have fun with the family. I'll see you soon, I love you."

"I love you too."

Ash whispered in my ear, "I'll buy him a phone and he'll call you as soon as he gets it."

I nodded and hopped into Nikki's car.

xx

We drove around and kept calling him and calling him until we heard from him or found him.

We kept driving and saw a police officer and decided to stop.

"Excuse me sir, but have you seen a guy that looks like this?" I showed him the photo of Ricky.

"Yes ma'am. Is there a problem?"

"Where did you see him?"

"Is there a problem?"

"He's my boyfriend and hasn't been answering my calls or anything. Nobody can get in touch with him."

"I see."

"Did he look harmed or anything?"

"No. I saw him at the fair. You can most likley find him there." He looked me up and down and Nikki the same. "Seems like that's his thing." He said in spite of an attitude.

"Excuse me?"

"You freaks can find him there."

"Angel, get in the car." I did as I was told and Nikki got in behind me. We went to the fair that just opened.

When we got there, I got out of the car immediately, Nikki right behind me.

We decided to go seperate ways to have a higher chance to find him.

I sighed, and looked at the time, and saw, 7:30PM.

We've been looking all day to no advantage.

I looked down and shook when suddenly there's a hand over my mouth and my eyes were closed shut. I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Shhhh. It's just me."

"R-Ricky?"

"Yes. Why we're you looking for me?"

"I was concerned! You weren't talking to anybody!"

"I wanted time to myself. Is that so bad?"

"Yes! It's You could've said, 'Hey! going out today! don't wanna talk to anybody!' instead of not telling anybody where you were!"

"You think I died or some shit?"

"Yes!"

"Well... I wasn't the one who died today." I looked down at his hands, that we're covered in blood. I looked into his eyes and saw a sign of shock in them. "I'm sorry Angel.." He started tearing up. I looked behind his back and saw a body lying down on the ground. I looked back at him and started backing away.

"What have you done."

A/N:

Hey guys. Sorry this took a little while. Haha. But stuff has been going on in the family. And, I'm kinda obsessed with the American Horror Story, so some freaky shit is gonna be happening in this story as well. It's gonna be connected with a love story/twist and fanfic and AHS. So, yeah haha..

Anyways! Hope you enjoy this chapter and the coming up ones.. And 1k ?? you guys are amaZing !! haha c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 306 20
An average girl that's in love with a band gets the chance to interview the lead singer of the band. She starts to realize that Chris Motionless isn'...
24.4K 1K 29
Meet Jennifer Ruiz. An 24 year old girl who has had a rough time as a teen mom and is currently in search for a new job. Meet Chris Cerulli. Better k...
25.9K 822 41
Maddie had been out on the streets for nearly a week when she was found by Chris. He had been taking out the trash, a simple chore. That easy task tu...
15.6K 1.4K 40
It was never easy living in the times where everything depended on your status and who your family was. Not for Ricky, anyways. The secrets, lies, f...