Third time's a lucky charm. (...

By Arch-Angel-Ollie

FINISHED! Andrew Chase Albers or simply Chase is 16 years old when his life takes a drastic turn. Luckily Rob... More

Flight from Amsterdam to L.A.
Seeing the cast
Talkshow and alchol
It's a good day for bloopers
Heartbreak
A depressed drinker
Its not home without him
Second house
Finding out what is happening
Case 103
Panic at Comic-Con
17
Climbing to the top
Imagine and One shot!!!
Who said it
Snack Wars!!!
Dutch nicknames
Choose a team
In game and in real life
Airplanes and airports
Remember me and I remember you
Graham Norton show
Memes or whatever
Jimmy Kimmel Live
The Puppies!!
Panic at Comic-Con, again!
To protect him
Different memories
How to safe a life
it's not fair
No sound
Arc-reactor?
Basically real life Iron-Man
Birds and the Bees
Family photoshoot
Swimming
Epic or Fail
Shots, Shots, Shots, Everybody!!!
Horrible faces
papparazzi
Family matters
He forgot my birthday? -Robert
The Phone Game
In the lives off
Week 1
week 2
week 3
Things you didn't know
Survive Thanos Snap
Happy dance in the parkinglot
Shelter
Best and worst 3 hours of my life
Easter costume party
Open house
Week 4
Behind the scenes
Adopting
New name new family
50 Marvel Questions
Question from the Author
New books
Drawings
5 seconds
Clothes
Guess who
A very simple person
Days on set!!
Love Life for Chase?
Me too
The truth is
Feelings
The boy who forgot
Long walk with a putter
Let's get out of here
Body heat
Doggy swim
The Ellen Show feat. Tom Holland
Chapter you can skip
Burning questions
What kind of chapter?
How to ballet
The shoe game
Far From Home
Back home before 9
Kitchen
Cheaters will always be cheaters
Interview and beer pong.
-
My heart, our future
Fluent in lies, excuses and bullshit
Phone call
Room 189
It's a fact
Diffrence between I'm and You
Tase is back!!!
Questions for the boys!!!
Instagram live surprise
Wedding plans
🍒
Without you
They will not win
The narrator
Files #210 to #212
Author note
Author note
A weekend well spent
Happy Birthday to the book
Scavenger hunt
Monaco

News

578 11 1
By Arch-Angel-Ollie

(Chases P.O.V.)
I still couldnt believe Robert did this for me. I am the happiest teen in America. No of the universe. My panic attacks had faded away a lot. I started to see Robert and Susan as my parents. And Exton and Avri as my siblings. I had an interview with Robert about his new movie where I starred a small role. I was sitting next to Pops. I havent said it out loud yet but it will come eventually. "Obviously you're doing a promtional round of... interviews and that's why we're talking about the movie. But we also like to talk a little bit about you" the interviewer began. Pops coughed a bit. "And I dont know you are talking about yourself and about Chase", "you have as much time as anyone else" pops cut him off shaking his head. "You've talked in other interviews about you entering your dark periods. Taking drugs and drinking". I could see in the corner of my eye that pops tensed. "Now you have a son who does the same and I just wondered that wheter you know, you think Chase is free of all that?". At that question I clenched my jaw. My hands started to shake a bit and I folded them in each other as I looked at the ground. Trying my best not to get emotional. My hand was grabbed nd squeezed, I knew it was pops so I squeezed back. "Im sorry. I really dont know what are we doing?" I heard him ask. "Well Im just asking questions thats all" I heard the interviewer say nervous. "Right" you could hear dad breath harder. I heard another voice. It was our manager. "Bye" Dad said and stood up taking me with him. We walked past the interviewer. He stutterded. "Im sorry. Look. I dont want to do that" he replied after dad patted his shoulder. Our mic where taken off and we walked out the room. My breath stared to shake. "Hey. Hey. Its okay. Im here" dad said grabbing me in a hugg as I let it all out.

Next day.
The news was on. "We were in our dressing room today and we were watching this Robert Downey jr interview with his new son Andrew Chase Downey" Hoda said, "yes. He and Chase walked out of an interview" Kathie lee explained. Some of the footage was shown. "Hoda and I were amazed at how measured and how lovely Robert was to his son. You could see grabbing Chases hand" Kathie explained. "I kept going on him because he didnt stop asling questions about the poor boy. They were there for Robert not really Chase" Hoda said, "they just wanted to talk about now not the past. "And instead of his past being dragged out and then getting the past of his son as well. They should be celebrated, for what they succeeded in life. And all what we saw of this man is" Kathie said, "how rude he was" Hoda finished. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

---------------------------------------------------------
Some of this chapter is taken from real life. But changed a bit to fit this book. The past is the past and no one has figured or will ever figure out to change that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.1K 32
When she fangirls over him and he notices [chris evans x fem!oc] [social media] [started June 27, 2021 Finished October 20, 2021] Best rankings #1 t...
215K 3.7K 41
FINISHED Phoenix a teenager sent to an orphanage from the age of 1. Has never expierenced love. What will happen when a Romanian fluffball gives her...
405K 13.4K 40
Genevieve "Phoenix" Benali is a 22 year old film student at UCLA. When she gets the opportunity to join the crew of Infinity War, she catches the att...
536K 15.9K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...