Book 2: Mingkit Forever You a...

By Chibi_Hiromi

Reminder: Please read Book 1 first: https://my.w.tt/oHbyk6jxSS This is the book two for Mingkit Only You, ple... More

Chapter 1: Kit's Diary
Chapter 2: Monel's Memories
Chapter 3: Engraved Message
Chapter 4: Real Monel
Chapter 5: The Uninvited Guest
Chapter 6: First Kiss
Chapter 7: His and Your Friends
Chapter 8: Nightmare
Chapter 9: Bestfriends
Chapter 11: I Love You
Chapter 12: I Love You Too
Chapter 13: The Dechapanya Family
Chapter 14: Together Again
Chapter 15: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 16: The Mastermind
Chapter 17: 2 days before
Chapter 18: Couple's Resolve
Chapter 19: Trigger
Chapter 20: Change of Plans
Chapter 21: Sacrifice
Chapter 22: Protect
Chapter 23: Friends to Keep
Chapter 24: Forever You and Me
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Stay With Me

2K 80 6
By Chibi_Hiromi

Ming's POV

When I heard the terrible news from Forth, I run to the room where Kittinan was placed with Beam from his side. Then I saw someone standing next to him. He is tall and a handsome dude. The handsome guy saw me and was about to punch me when Beam was able to stand in between us to stopped the other guy from hitting me. Forth instructed the kids to wait outside and do not talk to strangers. He gave them his iPad for games. 

Phana: Remember I told you if you ever hurt Kit, you will not get away from it?!?! Look at him now.

Beam: Phana, stop! He lost his memories because of the accident.

Phana: What?

This guy called Phana looked at me with disbelief on his face as if he is trying to figure me out from head to toe. He pushed Beam gently at the side and approached me. As he looked at me from the eye, he gave me a sucker punch in the stomach. I fell on my knees as I touched the part where he punched me. The pain is unbearable but the pain is familiar as if my body remembered it. Then a flashback popped out from my head making me feel nauseous. The flashback was the time he gave me the first hit outside an old restaurant at the parking lot and remembered that he warned me not to hurt Kittinan.

Wayo: What the hell babe! Why did you hit him? Do you want another patient in your hospital?

Phana: I am sorry babe, I just need to get this frustration out.

Wayo: Well, you are not the only one frustrated here and believe me, knowing Ming, I mean Monel, regardless of his name, I know that he is the one most frustrated from all of us. His name may change but his personalities didn't.

Monel: It's ok Wayo. That punch and the pain in my stomach made me remember the agreement we had between us.

Everybody looked at me especially Phana since we were the only who know what the agreement was about. The rest of us looked at both of us quizzically and tried to figure out what was the agreement all about. Then, I saw Phana's face turned from angry face to calm one. He instantly understood that I was able to retrieve back the memory of that incident after my statement. 

Beam: Do you have other frustrations that you need to get out from your chest?

Phana: None for me.

Beam: Good. No more drama for today. So, did Forth informed you about Kit's condition.

Monel: Yes, he said that if you will not remove the clot you found in his head, his heart..... Hi heart will stop.

Beam: Really, hon? His heart will stop? Hahaha, obviously you are not paying attention.

Forth: Can you blame me if you're hot in your doctor uniform?

Beam: Hon, this is no time for jokes. So, the clot in the brain will not affect the functionality of the heart. His heart will still beat but...

Phana: We need to remove the clot to avoid damaging the brain but...

Wayo: But again?

Phana: Yes, once we remove the clot in his brain, there is a possibility that he will be unconscious for a long period of time or worse..

Monel: Or worse what?

Phana: He will be brain dead.

My heart collapsed when I heard the news. What will I do if he will never wake up in his sleep or his brain will no longer function. How can I make up to the times he suffered when Ming left him at his side? How can I tell him that I am remembering bit of our memories? How can I show him that I am falling in love with him all over again? I can feel that my eyes are tearing up but I am trying to hold it in. I need to be strong at this time for him and for the kids. 

Monel: What do we need to do?

Phana: We need to remove the clot first and foremost to avoid spreading across to other areas of the brain that can cause the worst scenario I mention a moment ago. I just need you to sign this consent to proceed with the operation.

Monel: Who will be performing the operation?

Phana: I will be the one who will be doing the operation and Beam will be my assistant. Don't worry, we'll save him. We are the crazy doctor gang and we will do everything we can to save him and his brain.

Beam: Phana, here, is the best neuro-surgeon in this city. Leave Kitty in our capable hands.

Wayo: Don't worry Monel, Beam is right. Phana is the best doctor here in the hospital. You just need to be strong for your kids and for him. Ok?

Monel: Yes, where will I need to sign?

Phana handed me the consent form and a copy of my signature since I forgot about it but they reassured me that it will not be a forgery since I am still Mingkwan the husband of their best friend and the father of their god sons. Oh God, I need to tell it to the twins. Wayo saw my worried face and he correctly guessed that I was worried about the kids.

Wayo: Don't worry about it. I will tell them about Kit's operation and omitting the possible causes.

Monel: Thanks. 

Wayo went to the twins while I check the rest of the forms that Phana handed to me. I finished singing the forms and gave it back to Phana. After checking all the forms, Phana signaled to finalize everytnig so they can start the operation as soon as possible. I went to the kids and the twins hugged me and not asking anything in return. I looked at Wayo and gave me a reassuring nod that the twins understood the situation. I mouthed 'Thank you' and he gave me a thumbs up. All I need is to wait for him with the kids at my side. Come back to me Kittinan.

************************

Kit's POV

When I reached out to the hand who pulled me out of the sea, I saw myself floating. Looking at the clear blue sky while wondering what happens now. Where will this sea takes me to. I tried to look for a log or anything that will help to keep afloat, then I was able to find one. It is big enough to support my entire body, I swam to get over where it was when the clear blue sky turned dark and I can feel rain drops on my face. Then the calm sea started to create strong and big waves. I hurried to the log so I will not drown in the deep blue sea. 

I grabbed on it with all my force as I struggle to keep myself from drowning with the dangerous waves and coldness that my body? It feels like years. How long will I stay in this dream? The rain is getting stronger and the waves are getting bigger. My arms are aching but I know once I drown, I will be stuck again in the darkness alone. I need to stay up. But my body is giving up on me as if I am slowly turning in being part of this cold sea.

"Stay with me."

I heard someone underneath all the storm and the waves splashing to my face. 

"Stay with me."

I heard it again. The voice seems familiar and warm at the same time. 

"Stay with me."

Why is it this voice give me a reassuring strength that will help me make it through the stormy rain. 

"Stay with me."

Why is it the tone of the voice seems to sad as if the person is crying? Is that you my love? Is that you Ming who is calling out to me and asked me to stay? I wasn't the one who left, wasn't it you? I want to stay but I cannot wake up from this nightmare. Will you stay by my side as well?

"Mommy! Stay with us mommy!"

My twins. My lovable, adorable twins. I need to wake up from this nightmare. I need to get back to my family. To my twins. To my beloved Ming. Regardless, if he doesn't remember me. Regardless, if he is Ming or Monel. He will always be my beloved. My one and only Ming. I held on the log as much as I can as I think of my family waiting for me to wake up. I wait for the storm to get calm when suddenly there's a massive wave ahead of me. 

"Oh, help me God to get back to my family."

I gathered all the strength that I have and hold on to my life as I pray to God to give me the strength I need to survive. Then, memories keep flashing in front of me to every lightning strikes and I hear their voices shouting at me to every thunder roars. I ignored all the pain. I ignored the fatigue. I ignore the strong waves and only focus on their voices. However, the fatigue and the pain caught up to me as I lose my consciousness.

"Mommy!"

"Kitkat!"

*********END***********

Hi guys! I am so sorry for the late update for I have been extremely busy. My mom got sick and she still is so I have been doing all the household chores and I am also working on my enrollment. It is also really busy with the Christmas shopping. So here's the chapter and I hope you enjoy it. I will try my best to write another chapter once I have a breather with all the busy schedules. ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959 32 12
I never expected to have one reader let alone over 400. Thank You, to all who have read this story and to all those who will. All characters are the...
169K 5.4K 55
Please read Book 1 first: https://my.w.tt/oHbyk6jxSS Book 2 is obviously the sequel: https://my.w.tt/uoJ7KWuxSS **I do not own the characters. This i...
40.1K 1.8K 7
This is a MingKit fic. Summary: Ming has a reputation for dating different girls every week. Many girls can't wait for Monday morning for this chance...
27K 1.1K 6
Ming Kit on a pleasure weekend. This is my first fic in a long time.. I originally thought I would do a one shot but now I guess I will add more chap...