WHAT HE WANTS | TAEKOOK ✓

By jjktopskth

BOOK 1 & 2 INCLUDED ― in which taehyung is willing to give jungkook anything he asks for • TOP!JK BOTTOM!TAE ... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one. (M)
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
epilogue.
+ bonus chapter #1 (M)
+ bonus chapter #2
VERY IMPORTANT// END OF BOOK 1
BOOK 2
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven. (M)
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one. (M)
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five. (M)
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
character q&a
thirty nine.
forty.(M)
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
one million special

+ bonus chapter #3 (M)

71.2K 2.9K 2.8K
By jjktopskth

hope this is good,, if not then sue me

also,, this is so long sksksksk

taehyung huffed as he watched his boyfriend laughing and talking to another girl. he could hear jungkook's loud laughter from where he was standing.

his class had just ended and he went to meet up with jungkook who messaged him saying that his class was over as well.

taehyung pouted sadly, tightening his hold on his textbook.

he slowly approached the two, feeling very annoyed when jungkook failed to notice him. he huffed softly before placing his small hand in jungkook's, startling the boy.

"hi baby. all done for the day?" jungkook stopped talking to the girl, leaning down to place a small kiss on taehyung's lips.

the small boy nodded his head, wanting to get as far away from that girl as possible.

"this is my partner for the psychology project i was talking to you about." jungkook proceeded to introduce the girl to his boyfriend.

taehyung looked up at her and saw her smiling down at him.

he didn't smile back instead stared at her briefly before looking away. her smile was genuine, but taehyung refused to believe it.

he didn't say anything, only slightly pulled jungkook to walk ahead, making the boy realize what he wanted.

"hey, ill talk to you later. i have to go." he told the girl, smiling at her once more before letting taehyung lead him away.

taehyung's mind had one thought and one thought only.

get jungkook away from that girl

"baby what was that?" jungkook asked, slightly upset with his behavior.

"nothing." taehyung replied pulling his boyfriend along.

-

a few days later jungkook told taehyung that he was going to go to the library to meet up with his partner for the project.

taehyung's smile was quickly wiped away, but he knew he couldn't stop jungkook from going. so he nodded his head in understanding, but he felt like screaming at him not to go.

three hours had gone by and taehyung's mind began to wander over to what jungkook and that girl were actually doing.

he felt himself about to cry but decided to just call jungkook to ask him if he was done. the phone kept ringing, making taehyung anxious to hear jungkook's voice on the other end.

"hello? taehyung is something wrong?" he heard jungkook's worried voice on the other end.

"w-what time are you coming home? i-i miss you." taehyung mumbled quietly.

"uuh oh fuck- it's been three hours already ?! i'll be home in 20 minutes tops baby. i'm sorry." jungkook cursed.

"o-okay ill be waiting." taehyung hummed, beginning to feel happy.

it was unfortunately short-lived when he heard the girl's voice in the background just before jungkook hung up.

he felt a pang in his heart, his throat became dry, thinking of all the negative possibilities, wondering what was really going on.

he let a few tears escape his eyes before he slowly dragged himself to bed, it was too early but he didn't care.

when he heard the door open about half an hour later, he shut his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

jungkook looked at the little body curled up into a ball on the bed and felt his heart melt at the sight.

he slowly tip toed, thinking the small boy was sound asleep. he gently leaned down and placed a small kiss on taehyung's temple, fluffing his hair lightly.

taehyung almost whined at jungkook to continue messing with his hair but held himself back. too hurt to want cuddles at the time.

-

the next day jungkook and taehyung were going to go out for breakfast. they had been planning it all week, seeing as that was the only day they didn't have morning classes.

they were getting ready to head out when jungkook's phone buzzed, making him halt in his steps.

he read over the message before he huffed loudly.

"what's wrong?" taehyung replied as he applied lotion on his legs.

"my psychology partner just texted me that she's only available right now because she has a busy schedule..." jungkook trailed off, looking torn between going with his boyfriend or working on the project.

"o-oh..." taehyung replied, knowing he had already lost.

"baby do you mind if we reschedule? im so sorry but we really need to get the project done." jungkook asked his boyfriend.

"yeah, no it's fine. we can get breakfast another time." taehyung faked a smile, feeling his eyes become glossy.

"thank you pretty. you're the best." jungkook placed a quick kiss on taehyung's cheek before he grabbed his laptop and practically ran out of the door.

taehyung stayed in his spot for another five minutes before he slowly made his way to his drawer to change back into comfortable clothes.

he cried angrily, feeling frustrated at how jealous he was. he knew he shouldn't be but he couldn't help it. the girl was gorgeous compared to him.

maybe jungkook was getting tired of him. maybe he wanted someone better and more beautiful.

-

taehyung sat on his bed in only jungkook's shirt and some underwear, watching tv. he heard the sound of the key turning into the slot before the door opened and jungkook's head appeared.

jungkook didn't say anything, instead slowly approached taehyung on the bed, feeling his member grow hard from watching the boy.

when he began placing kisses on taehyung's neck and running his hand up his soft thigh, taehyung gently pushed him away, saying that he was tired.

"j-jungkook stop." taehyung said seriously when jungkook continued groping him.

"taehyung, what's wrong baby?" jungkook groaned, feeling sexually frustrated.

taehyung knew what he was referring to. he had been avoiding having sex with jungkook for days, wanting to punish the muscular boy for paying more attention to another woman.

it was petty of him, and he knew it. but he wanted jungkook to know that he was seriously hurt and he wasn't going to let it just slide.

"i-im just not in the mood okay? im going to bed." taehyung said dryly.

jungkook didn't reply, only watched as taehyung turned off the tv and pulled the sheets over himself.

he sighed.

-

"where are you going?" jungkook asked groggily from the bed as he watched taehyung grab his keys and his phone, fully dressed.

"im going to have breakfast with hoseok, he invited me." the small boy replied, not bothering to look back at jungkook.

"okay but why didn't you tell me?" he asked, slightly annoyed that someone else was taking his boyfriend out.

"sorry, i must have forgot. bye." taehyung quickly shut the door behind him.

it was true that hoseok had invited him for breakfast but he didn't forget to tell jungkook. he just wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.

if he wanted to ditch him for breakfast than he would have it with someone else.

he huffed, practically stomping his feet in anger as he walked. his brows furrowed and his lips puckered.

"woah there tiger, you look like you are about to scratch someone up." hoseok joked once he caught sight of the adorable angry boy.

"sorry it's just that jungkook makes me mad." taehyung crossed his arms making hoseok coo at how cute he looked.

"want to talk about it?" hoseok asked slightly concerned.

"yes but let's eat, im starving." the younger giggled lightly, feeling happier now that he was with a friend.

-

hoseok ended up giving taehyung advice that he wasn't sure whether he should act on. it was something he had never done before and that had him nervous to say the least.

when he got home from breakfast, jungkook was already gone for his class. so he decided that it was a perfect time to mentally prepare himself.

he felt himself blush as he thought of what he was about to do. he just wanted everyone to know that jungkook was his.

he ended up having just enough time to shower before he looked at the time. jungkook's class had just ended meaning he would be home in a matter of ten minutes.

he nibbled at his lip wondering if he was going to make a fool out of himself. he shook off those thoughts, hugging his body lightly.

he ran to the bathroom when he heard footsteps nearing the dorm, knowing it was jungkook by the whistling that was heard.

he heard him enter the dorm and sigh loudly, thinking that taehyung wasn't home yet.

taehyung hid in the bathroom wondering when was the perfect time to jump out. he became slightly sweaty when he heard the bed creak under jungkook's weight.

it was show time.

he slowly opened the bathroom door, tip toeing out into the room.

he caught sight of jungkook sitting on the side of the bed, bent over, taking off his shoes.

he looked up just in time for taehyung to push his shoulders back and straddle him.

he was only wearing an oversized shirt and no underwear making his bare bottom rest directly on jungkook's clothed member.

jungkook's eyes grew wide, slightly startled by his boyfriend. his hands flew to rest on the smaller's waist but taehyung was quick to grab his hands before they touched him.

"not yet, you have to wait." he mumbled, desperately wanting jungkook to touch him but he also wanted to slightly punish him and make him wait.

jungkook didn't say anything instead placed his hands on the mattress, grabbing a fistful of the sheets in his hands to control himself.

taehyung slowly leaned towards jungkook's neck, peppering small kisses, kitten licking over his protruding vein that ran down the side of his neck.

jungkook moaned, throwing his head back, giving his submissive boyfriend more access to do as he pleased.

taehyung began sucking at the skin, wanting to leave marks all over his boyfriend's neck. to mark him everywhere so that everyone could see that he was taken.

taehyung had no idea if he was doing it correctly but by the way jungkook was groaning, he knew he was.

once he was satisfied with the amount of hickeys on his neck, taehyung slowly pulled back.

jungkook panted, looking at his boyfriend wondering where he got the courage to do something like that.

"y-you're mine right? l-like i'm yours." taehyung asked, feeling slightly insecure.

"yes baby, always." jungkook spoke huskily.

taehyung hummed, smiling lightly before he suddenly lifted his shirt, pulling it over his head. leaving him completely naked while sitting on his boyfriend's lap.

"you can touch me now." he spoke, suddenly feeling shy at how hungry jungkook looked.

he automatically grabbed his waist, pulling him flush against his chest. he pressed his lips against taehyung's soft ones, feeling so incredibly desperate to touch him everywhere.

taehyung had been depriving him of his body for days on end and it had been driving him insane. he wanted to absolutely ruin him.

jungkook pulled away but was quick to latch his lips onto taehyung's neck and collarbones, wanting to taste him.

taehyung simply buried his face into the dominant boy's neck, letting him do whatever he wanted.

"such a pretty body baby. love how soft and smooth it is. so so gorgeous, and it's all mine." jungkook complimented as his hands cupped and kneaded the flesh of his butt, missing how thick it felt in his hands.

he retreated one hand before bringing it back down with gentle force, making a slapping sound.

taehyung slightly jumped in his lap, letting out a small whimper. he knew he would have a red handprint on his cheek.

he could feel jungkook's clothed bulge against his clenched hole, making him feel incredibly desperate for jungkook to enter him.

"j-jungkook please." he whimpered, wanting to feel full again after days of nothing (thanks to himself).

jungkook smirked before he slowly reached into his bedside drawer for the lubricant.

he coated his index finger to his knuckle before pressing it against the submissive boy's entrance, loving the desperate whines that escaped him.

he slowly pushed it in, feeling taehyung's head pressed against his chest, seeking comfort.

he sunk in his finger to his knuckle, loving how taehyung clenched around his finger.

he began thrusting his finger in and out of the boy, making taehyung whine against his chest, wanting to be filled with his actual member.

"w-want you i-inside now." taehyung panted out softly, making jungkook pull out his finger.

he quickly pulled his shirt over his head, letting taehyung run his hands over his chest before he was flipped onto the bed.

he squeaked as his back hit the mattress. he watched as jungkook quickly unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans and boxers in one go.

taehyung opened his legs automatically, letting jungkook settle between them. he watched as jungkook coated his thick member with lubricant before he hovered over him and wasted no time entering him fully.

taehyung winced slightly, not used to length of his boyfriend, after days of no penetration.

"fuck, i missed this so much. love how tight you feel baby. just for me huh?" jungkook growled as he pounded into the small boy, catching him off guard.

he had never been that rough with him but he was driven over the edge once he entered him.

taehyung was slightly shocked at the force he was emitting but was too happy to care.

"j-just for you. all yours, only yours." taehyung whined, his eyes closed as he raised his arms above his head.

jungkook groaned, loving how he willingly submitted himself over to him, letting him do as he pleased.

he roughly grabbed taehyung's hips, holding him in place as he thrusted his stiff member in and out, each time making a noise as his hips slapped against taehyung's thick flesh.

taehyung ended up coming first as usual before jungkook released inside of him soon after.

jungkook breathed heavily as he lowed himself on top of taehyung's body, careful not to squish him. he was still inside of the boy, a routine that was now normal to him.

his head was rested on the mattress beside the small boy, panting heavily from the sexual activity.

"s-stay?" taehyung was quick to ask, fearing that jungkook would suddenly say that he had to leave to do that stupid project of his.

"yes pretty."

-

jungkook looked guiltily at taehyung's bruised hips feeling awful. he had apologized numerous times, wanting to cry himself, over hurting his baby.

"i was too rough with you yesterday. im so sorry angel." he whispered as he watched taehyung wince with each step he took.

"i-its okay. i kind of like f-feeling sore." taehyung blushed, feeling self conscious at his small confession.

jungkook groaned lightly, feeling his pants begin to tighten at his words. he was quick to lift taehyung bridle style, making the small boy shriek and giggle loudly.

he gently set him down on the bed, peppering small kisses all over his face, making taehyung's face scrunch up cutely.

taehyung smiled as he looked at the red blotches all over jungkook's neck, making him blush as he recalled how he had acted the day before.

the sudden rush of confidence was long gone, making him feel slightly embarrassed at his impulsive actions.

jungkook smirked as he realized what taehyung was looking at, he, himself curious to know why taehyung did it. it wasn't like himself to act possessive.

"do you like how they look on me baby?" jungkook asked as he caressed his angel's face with his long fingers.

taehyung nodded shyly, knowing what jungkook was about to ask.

"any specific reason for it?"

it was silent for a few seconds, the atmosphere slightly changing.

"i-i wanted her to know that you're mine, l-like im yours." taehyung mumbled quietly, feeling his face burn.

jungkook's eyes softened as he looked at his small boyfriend become insecure. he knew exactly what he was talking about.

he gently cupped his chin, forcing taehyung to look at him in the eyes.

"hey, baby. there is no reason to be insecure. i love you with all my heart and no one can ever change that okay? she's just a classmate, nothing else. i'm sorry if i made you feel any less important than you are. but please, next time you ever feel like this, please talk to me sweet. this can only work if you communicate with me." jungkook hugged the teary eyed boy to his chest, gently rubbing his back.

"i-im sorry. im sorry i p-pushed you away. i love you so much." taehyung hiccuped.

jungkook shushed him lightly as he rocked his body gently,

knowing that everything would be alright.

idk this might be the last one, y'all don't seem that interested anymore, which im not mad about so don't worry !

love you all.♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 11.8K 63
❝those fallen leaves that look so insecure seem like they're looking at us❞ ••• where jungkook attempts to flirt with taehyung but flops horrendously...
310K 14.7K 30
taehyung falls for the boy he's supposed to protect ✰ ✰ ✰ bottom!yoongi top!taehyung
513 31 12
When Taheyung was beaten up and the one who did it has to take care of him as a punishment. All warnings and introdution is in the first chapter of t...
friends. By 𐤀

Fanfiction

4.8K 495 10
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...