Silver School Mystery A Spri...

By Rosyjoy16

(This Book has Been Discontinued) Have you ever wished you could be someone else?' If you have I want to pun... More

Authors Notes
Prologue
New Girl
The Life of the Party
Unexpected Friendship
House Of Horror
Truth and Reality
Beginning of a Mystery
Rumors and Discoveries
Slumber Party
The Secret Hideout
Backstories
Magic Talents
A Streak of Courage
Questions no Answers
Macy's Talent
Phoenixes Discovery
Busted
M. S. S Festival
Cookies and Kindness
The Request
The Kingdom of Light
The Grimalkin
The Mistake
The Celebration
The Dragon Connection
Racing to the Rescue
The Special Guest
To Skin a Cat
Once Upon a Town
Authors Note
A Spring of Winter

New Recruits

726 23 2
By Rosyjoy16

'It was another snowy day just like the week before. And it was a Monday.'

'Mondays are always the best because it gives you the feel of a new start. A new beginning, like a brand knew page to write on or a new story to tell, and this week was one of those weeks.'   

'At first school started off normal.' 

'Well I guess in your case its anything but normal. I Mean Zea was Chasing Saul this morning in the halls.' 

'I found out that Saul was actually a were-wolf, and now I know the difference between a were-wolf and a were-dog. Were-wolves are humongous. just about Zea's size when she's in dragon form.' 

'Anyway Zea was in dragon form and Saul in were-wolf and she was threatening to kill him, there conversation went something like this.'  

"Saul I am gonna kill ya."Zea Yelled.   

"If you can catch me first!" Yelled Back. 

"Turn around and fight me like a real man!" Prompted Zea. 

"Why don't you go pick on somebody your own size!" Saul replied. 

"Dude look at yourself, you are my size!" Yelled Zea. 

'After round two Zea was out breath, Saul slowed down in speed turned back into human form with gray wolf ears and tail, quickly put on a hood and acted like Zea wasn't casing him, probably to throw her off on where he was for a while.'

'Zea was huffing and puffing when she came by and she was going fairly slow she stopped and asked more to herself than me.  

"Were did that short, little, annoying, koala go? But anyway how are you?" She huffed. As she turned back into human form. 

"I am good how are you?" I say. 

"Fantastic."She replied in a happy tone.

"So why are you chasing Saul?" I ask.

 "Wait, why was I chasing Saul." She pauses a moment in thought. "Oh, now I remember he pissed me off."

'That happened all week last week. Zea would chase someone that day whether it was earlier in the morning or late in the afternoon it would always happen at one point during the day.' 

'No, she never caught a single person no matter who it was, but none of them were brave enough to take her head on either.' 

'And Hanna, if she felt like it, would almost always come up to me and no matter what she asked me for, I would always have that object because it bothers me how people forget to pick up there stuff and she was one of those people. And our conversation went something like this today.' 

"Macy you need to stop being a hoarder." Said Hanna.

"Technically, it's not hoarding when its other peoples junk, and besides it's not my fault that people (1) have short term memory loss and can't even remember where they even put there stuff." I said. 

'No I still haven't haven't found that dumb lost and found yet. But that's okay, now everyone just asks me if I have their stuff and for the most part I always say yes.' 

'And Cloe, well, honestly I don't know where she is in the morning, but she hasn't ever missed a class so I don't worry about her too much. And Mic is usually helping teachers correct papers or helping teachers with carying books or in other words, just being herself in an amazing way.' 

'So in English class there was someone that I didn't recognize. I didn't exactly get a good look, I mean her hood hid her features pretty well and she was sitting in the back in the corner and seemed to hope she wouldn't get discovered. From what I could tell she had really long dark hair though.' 

'I would kind of be by myself If Mic wasn't there with me, I am sure I would die of boredom without her.'

"Um, Miss could you put your hood down so that we can see your beautiful features dear." Said Mrs. Round our English teacher.

"Do I have to?"She asked. 

"Yes sunshine you have to."

"Hmm" she moaned but did as she was asked and put her hood down.' 

'There were a wide spread of gasps in the room when she did. I almost gasped myself, but for a different reason.' 

'She was unique from all of the other creatures there was something different about her. She wasn't a were-dog, wolf, or cat though I am pretty sure it wasn't too far off from either direction.' 

'She had reddish-orange ears and a really dark brown hair, fairly long dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes that complimented her ears and hair. She was very beautiful. Mic seemed to know who she was so I leaned over and asked her.' 

"Hey who is that." I ask.

"I don't know her name, but I remember my sister telling me how she did a really good prank last year, Um I remember her telling me that she was a Kitsune, but that ear and hair coloration is fairly unique most of the time its red hair and black or brown ears." Mic said.  

"Kitsu-what?" I say Clueless. 

"Phoenix Flare?" Asked Kyro. "Either you are extremely lost or..."  

'Every one except me and Mic stood up ready to do there best magic spell's. None of them were happy to see her. At first I thought it was just procedure when they see a kid from the other school, when I realized.' 

("Could She have something to do with the Disappearance of Nate? Said Charlotte.

"Lets find out." Said Midnight.)

"Wait let me explain they kicked me out of Clifside High!" She said slightly in a panic. 

"That's ridiculous why on Earth would they do a thing like that, you did one of the best pranks in the entire school." Said Kyro 

"I know, but I think I might have accidentally set the school on fire and now they are mad at me."

'They must not have heard the word accidentally because the next moment they were just like.'

"Welcome to Silver school." Kyro said put his arm out for her to shake it, now it doesn't take a genius to tell that he just wanted to use her to get revenge on the Mustangs and I was sure she knew what he was doing too, but I can almost be certain for just one moment she was thinking ("Wow that was easier then I thought it would be.") 'and then she kind of gave that look like'("Man these kids are idiots.") 

'And at that moment I had to agree with her.'

__________LUNCH TIME___________

'Now before I moved here I thought the food was the worst at the school in Deseret Hallow and if I moved to a different area the food would be better. Yeah, now I think this has got to either be like the worst luck ever or this is a wide spread problem in America. Seriously, you know if your going to spend the time, money and effort into making food it should be at least half descent.' 

("Oh well, at least it isn't that bad today I mean..." Sympathy being cut off. 

"What do you mean it isn't too bad today! It's a Burnt corn dog! You Know if your going to have something as simple as a corn dog you might as well cook it right and further more how is it even possible to burn a corn dog you just stick it in the microwave for few minutes and BAM it's done! You know the corn dogs come in two way's in school burnt or raw there is know happy middle..." Midnight was going to rant about this all day.)

'So I sat next to Zea and Cloe. What's her name? Phoenix, poor girl was being mobbed by people and she looked over whelmed and just wanted to leave.' 

"Hey, whats the big mob about." Zea elbowed me and pointed in the mob's direction. '

"A New student shes from Clifside said she might have burned the school down." 

'She shrugged and I said.'

"Mic said she was a Kitsune and I was wondering what that was."

'A minute ago she didn't look interested in the least but when I said Kitsune she looked up with enthusiasm, her and Cloe they  stood up ran towards the mob yelling.' 

"BACK OFF SHE MINE!" Yelled Zea.

"OUT OF THE WAY SHE BELONGS TO US NOW!"Shouted Cloe.

"TOUCH HER AGAIN AND WE'LL KILL YA!" Yelled Zea.

"MOVE, MOVE!"Shouted Cloe. 

'They all just watched as they picked her up Zea grabbing the arms and Cloe Grabbing the feet dragged her over to our table.'

'It looked like Phoenix didn't know ether to be relived, perplexed, or ferrous, and so instead she just looked confused.'

'Zea petting her hair Cloe asking her questions she just answered them looking confused all the while.' 

"Oh my gosh you are beautiful!" "Feel her hair tell me that isn't the softest thing you ever felt!" Said Zea. 

__________TEN MINUTES LATTER___________

"Where did you live?" Cloe still asking questions And Zea still petting her Hair. 

"Zea, Cloe get off the poor girl."Said Hanna.     

"But look at her she's a Kitsune." Said Zea. 

"Yes and right now Your being a nuisance, give her some space."She said

"Hey do you want to be part of our club." Said Cloe.

"Whats the name of it?" Phoenix asked

"It's, uh, um."Cleo trying to make one up.  

"Silver Detectives!" Said Zea.   

"It's Perfect." Said Cloe to Zea." 

"Um, Sure..." She said but her voice was anything but sure.

'I coughed, they all turned to me and asked. ("Mic go's home for lunch most of the time.") and asked.   

"Macy how long have you been sitting there?" Said Hanna.

("The entire time." Said Midnight)

"A while, anyway don't you think we all should decide on the name when we get to the secret Hideout? I said changing the Subject"

"Why? It's perfect because were trying too findou..." I cut Zea off.

"Zea, Shh not here it's too crowded and don't want to give a single hint that we are doing this, we'll talk about this at the hideout okay?" I say

'She wanted to talk more abut this I could see it on her face, but I think she understood cause she changed the subject. And Phoenix, well, lets just say she looked even more confused.'

"Anyway we forgot to introduce our selves I'm Zea."

"Z?"Phoenix Questioned?

"Zea." Said Zea

"Like just Z or." Phoenix still questioning. 

She whispered. "You spell it Z-E-A."

"Okay... And you are..." Gesturing to me.

"I'm Macy." I said. 

"I 'm Cloe." Said Cloe

"Hanna." Hanna said. 

"Well, then I am happy to meet you all so um you have all been talking about a club or something what is it about?" Phoenix asked confused. 

"Your in you are just adorable, Macy, Can we please keep her." Asked Zea

"We'll..."

"Macy Zea never says please." Said Cloe.  

"Please?" Zea repeated. 

"I don't see why not and maybe she could help us." I say. 

"Alright your in!" Said ZEA.

"Question is what am I in?"She was still so confused. 

"Meet us outside after school by the big California blue spruce." 

"Alright." She said. 

________________MAGIC CLASS____________

'The day Isn't even finished yet and it's already has been a big day. The day only got bigger.'

'Just a little bit into the Magic class I noticed that they covered up the whole with a thin sheet of plaster. Anyway Alex started his lesson.'   

"Now tell me anyone are there any rules in magic and if there are name them all." 'My assignment every day in this class is to take notes on the lesson because I couldn't actuly perform magic. '

'Mic raised her hand.' 

"Go a head Mic" He said. 

"Well the main rule of magic is that no one can preform the same magic spell the same way as another person." 

Zea stood up and said "For example say there are too people and they both do the same spell a shielding spell, but say one is shaped like a dome and the other is shaped like a wall."

 'And Cloe picked up were Zea left off' "But there are ways of magic being measured in strength and power." 

"Everyone has a special spell in particular that they are good at." Said Paul.

"The spell depends on the strength, power, practice, and personality of that person." Said Hanna. 

"A person who is good at poisons can not make a spell that can heal the sick and injured even if he tried." Said Phoenix. 

'And the list kept growing pretty soon every was standing up and a said something about magic. all except me.'

'And then the teacher walked over to me and said one last thing on the subject.'

 "And magic Is magic it doesn't decide whether or not your evil or good." He looks me strait in the eyes. "That is for that person to choose no matter who they are or where they come from. It's up to them, magic or no magic. Alright everyone well done, you can have the rest of the day off." 'Everyone started chattering.' 

"So long as you don't tear up me class room." Alex added. 

'However, five minutes latter a new student decided to drop in.'

'Literally.' 

'We all heard a loud crack and a scream as a girl with cat ears and tail fell into the room where the patched up hole was now reopened. Though after my hasty assumption I noted that the table bent in an almost rubber like way. On the other hand, she looked like she saw her life flash before her eyes too. 

"Were you walking on the roof?" Asked Kyro.

"No, I was flying through the air and decided to drop in. Of coarse I was walking on the roof! She said sarcastically.

"Okay here's a better question. Why where you walking on the roof in the first place?" Said Hanna.  

'Just when Hanna asked that, two big well suited men that looked like agents with a pair of cat ears. walked and the bigger one said' "Princess are you all right."  

'The other one said "Your not hurt are you"

'The whole room repeated this word.' 

"Princess?!"  

"John, Larry what Have I told you about following me to the school." She said

"Forgive us Princess, but your father ordered us that we protect you at all cost and now look at you." I assumed the one named John gestured to her appearance. "Now you've got plaster all over you and you fell nine feet from the air.

"Technically nine feet and six inches." Corrected Mic under her breath so that they guards wouldn't hear it.'  

"And we've been through this what have I said about about calling me by my title. I have a name you know." 

"You know, your father wouldn't approve of us using your name." 

"You know what fine, whatever, could you fellas at least wait out in the hall for me. 

'They stood there for a moment.'

'She looked around and said.' 

"There not going to hurt me there just students, I'll call you if theirs any trouble."

'They nodded and then left the room. '

'Hanna and Zea were already talking to the girl when the guards left. Cloe was sitting by Phoenix and Mic was asking her questions.' 

'I decide to listen to the conversation with the cat-lady-thing. The only thing I hate about this entire thing is the fact that I don't know what half of the other races are called, not that I could remember anyway I am terrible at names.'    

"Sigh, Whoever said being a princess was the best thing ever I just want to meet you once so I can punch you in the face." She said. 

"So we didn't catch your name." I said Dropping into the conversation.  

"Oh, My name is Breanna Sherry Swathaguth the fourth." 

"But you can call me Bre for short."

"Seriously though I need a little adventure in my life." She says as she leans back in her chair obviously bored  

'Both Zea and Hanna were giving me that look and it was the We need to make her part of our group look.' 

("Why are they looking at me? It's not like we're in charge." Asked Charlotte. 

"I think there just asking if she is trust worthy." said Level.) 

'We all looked at her She was very beautiful, She had short black curly hair, her cat ears were black with wight fluff on the inside, and she has pretty brown eyes, and she seemed trust worthy to me, but I decided to ask Midnight because for the most part even though I don't like her. she usually has good judgment in trust.'

 ("Midnight does she seem trust worthy to you." She took a long measuring look and said something I didn't expect. "Yes I think she trust worthy, But I also think she's hiding something too so  just watch and learn about her." and said nothing more, so I didn't ask her why.)  

'I nodded. And they said.' 

"Would you like to be part of our Gang" Said Zea. 

'She gave us a measuring look and said.'

"If you can help me ditch the Hawks." 

"Just meet us outside After school by the Blue Spruce and well work something out."Said Hanna and with that. We all waited till after school with two knew people, to help solve this mystery.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
50 3 2
Emmeranne Quintus, A not so ordinary but looks it on the outside recently turned Eighteen year old girl, With lots of child trauma and daddy issues...
121K 3.8K 55
Hi, I'm Lisa Stone. Your cliché outcast living a terrible life. Well, that is until I got kidnapped and taken to a special place. A place that I hold...
58 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...