Partners In Crime // Carl Gal...

By kitkatzoo2

We were always together. They called us partner in crime. But victims in love. Missy Milkovich was a loud, f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Sequel update

14

7.7K 148 8
By kitkatzoo2

"You're being dramatic Carl" Missy shouted as she stormed down the stairs so the pair could argue infront of Kev, V, Svetlana and the Gallagher's. She'd been arguing with Carl for over an hour because he felt like Mike had intentions with her. "Oh, am I ?" he shouted, storming down after her as she took a seat on the couch. "Yes, you fucking are" she shouted with her arms in the air, they'd both had enough at that point. "Well fuck you then" he shouted back, taking a seat on the armchair furthest away from her.

"You two have been together less than twenty-four hours, what the fuck is there to fight about ?" Ian asked, amused as he took a sip from his coffee cup. "It's been forty nine hours actually and she might as-well be cheating on me" Carl exclaimed as she rolled her eyes again. "Missy ? Cheating ?" Debbie asked confused, everyone was. "He thinks I am, all I did was get my friend Mike a cherry coke and a piece of pie. He's being dramatic" she said, defending herself through a shrug as Fiona sighed. "Just sort it out, now. I'm not having this childish crap going on at work" she said while scrolling through her phone as Missy scoffed, she was ready to fight with anyone at that point of the evening.

"You want to talk about childish shit, you banged your bosses brother and got fired, don't tell me how to handle my love life when yours is a mess" she spat, there was no need to cut so deep, but it was too late, Fiona scoffed back at her and put down her phone. "I'm your boss, Carl's my brother, therefore, you're banging your bosses brother and I can fire your ass again in five minutes so watch your mouth" she said, she was angry, she had every right to be, Veronica's jaw dropped at the encounter. "You we're fired already ?" she asked confused as Fiona nodded. "Really V, that's all you got from this conversation" she asked annoyed which made V roll her eyes.

"Miss has a point. Carl doesn't dictate who her friends are. She's a strong woman like mom" she began as Fiona shook her head. "The only thing she has similar to you V is the way she dresses" she said while laughing. "What's wrong with the way I dress, it's never been a problem before" V answered with her hands on her hips. They were joking, the only serious part of the conversation was Fiona hinting to address Missy's behaviour but that wasn't going to happen. "You dress like a slut but only for me baby" Kevin said as Lana added that V also dresses like a slut for her too.

It all led to Missy just storming out and since it was like 10pm anyway she found herself just falling asleep.

She was rudely awoken again at three by the sounds of shouting, knowing sudden loud noises startled Missy, Veronica peeked into her room on the way downstairs. "Are you alright ? Everything's fine, I've got this, just go back to sleep, I'll bring you up some hot chocolate" she whispered trying to be helpful which Missy appreciated before going downstairs.

"Why are you shouting on my lawn" Veronica shouted at the person causing all of the havoc since it sounded like somebody was dying. "Missy, I-I-I need Missy. Mickey's in trouble" he panted out before putting his hands to his knees to catch his breath. "Guns" he whispered, he was visually afraid but Veronica was just confused. "What drugs have you taken ? Who the fuck are you ?" she asked confused but a fully clothed Missy appeared behind her holding a gun. All she had to hear was Mickey's name and she was ready to go.

"Go back to bed" Veronica ordered but Missy ignored her. "Mickey's in trouble ?" she asked the boy infront of her who nodded. "Then I have to go" she said bluntly as Veronica shook her head. "What's going on ? Who is this ?" she asked her foster daughter who sighed. "That's Mike" she said awkwardly as the woman sighed. "As in, the Mike" she asked unamused as she nodded. Missy wasn't leaving anymore time to let Mickey get into even more trouble so went to run into the might but Veronica had grabbed her. "You don't know what kind of trouble. Where did you get that gun ? you're staying here. Mickey's a grown man and I'm sure he can manage himself" she tried to explain but it wasn't enough to stop her. "Mickey's always been there for me. What is it ? What happened ?" she asked Mike who looked around before taking a breath. 

"Terry's been let out, he came home and he drank way too much. Mickey came back from work about thirty minutes ago but nobody had warned him that he was back and the second Terry saw him, he started beating the shit out of him. He has a gun, I didn't know what to do" he said frantically, he needed to get protection to save Mickey's life, her jaw just fell wide open, she needed to go.

"Not a fucking chance are you going " V said as the girl shook her head, it wasn't a choice anymore. Carl was the next person to appear on the lawn. "What's going on ?" he asked groggily while rubbing his eyes.

She found herself running up to him and wrapping her arms around him. He was confused because he thought they were still angry at each other but took the opportunity to wrap his arms around her. "Miss ?" he asked confused as she sighed and rested her forehead against his. "I know you're mad at me but I have to save Mickey and needed you to know I still care because I'm either going to end up dead or back in prison" she whispered as he pulled away and looked her, beating confused. "What ?" she whispered as she sighed and nodded. "I'm shooting Terry, or he's shooting me" she said while getting her gun ready and assuring herself it was what she had to do. "Let me come too" he shouted after her but she shook  her head, she couldn't bring herself to turn around. "No. Stay here" she ordered. "Miss I'm c-" he began but she stopped him. "Stay here" she said before running up to him and kissing him on the lips before running with Mike to the Milkovich house.

The gun was shaking in her hand as she walked, she'd never handled one before and one wrong move could ruin everything. "You've got this" she whispered to herself once they reached the house, she pointed it at the window and shot at it until the glass shattered so she could tell Mickey that helo was here. She walked up the steps petrified and kicked the front door open. She was making sure Mike stayed behind her, they'd thought of a plan while they ran, all it had to do was run smoothly.

She walked straight in to see a Terry who'd been thrown off by the gunshot. Mickey was pinned to the wall, bleeding and bruised, she wanted to throw up at the sight oh him. "Marissa ? I knew I heard right when the boys inside said you'd shot someone. I'm so glad you could join us. I told you I'd put him six feet under and you'll be next to him. You don't walk away from your father and speak to me the way you did. It's sick" he shouted, pretending that what she did deserved to be punished. He didn't exactly know why either, he just needed a reason to be angry at her too.

"You're threatening me now ?" she asked through a laugh, she was beyond scared but she had to hide it, her father laughed back. "I knew you'd show up here tonight thinking you could stop me but you're just a girl, a broken little girl" he whispered as he walked towards her. She pulled out the gun to fill the space between them, she didn't want him near her. "Where the fuck did you get that. I thought you left it outside after you broke my window" he said confused, he wasn't expecting her to come pretend as she shrugged. "That's not even loaded" he said sarcastically, he had to tell himself it wasn't. "Oh, isn't it ?" she asked as he shook his head, she shrugged again before shooting a hole in the ceiling.

"You wouldn't shoot me" he said, he viewed her as weak and afraid but her need to protect her brother over-powered it. She nodded and pointed the gun at him again. "Your friend left" he said while looking behind her to see Mike was indeed gone. "Mickey left you" she said while looking behind her father. "So it's me and you" he said as she sighed and nodded.

He turned into a completely different person for a split second and walked towards the coffee table. "I have a present for you" he said while handing her disc. "Something your mother made, made me promise to give it to her youngest child after she made them" she said as Missy nodded and Terry sat down.

"I really tried to be a good father y'know" he said, taking a seat on the couch as shrugged. "I wouldn't know, I didn't know you. I was put into the system the second I arrived here" she said unamused.

"You were still in the South Side. I made sure you were somewhere you could reach us if you needed to" he tried to justify as she scoffed and sat on the coffee table. "What world are you living in ? Seriously. Once I got to Kev and V's you'd come over drunk and high and put bulletholes in their walls, there's still evidence of that if you don't believe me. That's not you being a good father looking out for me, that's you being a selfish prick she said as he put up his first. "You'd better watch it. You hated it there" he lied as she shook her head.

"I definitely I did not. I told you I loved it there, that they'd make a great new mom and dad. But you, you tried to ruin it, you'd tell me to tell the social worker I'd been kidnapped, you'd watch the news and make me claim to be missing kids, you'd describe horrible circumstances and make me pretend I lived in them. You told me to do it or I wouldn't wake up the next morning. I was give" she said as he scrunched up his face. "You remember all of that ?" he asked blankly.

"How could I forget ? You don't forget the man you're supposed to idolise telling you he'd kill you if you didn't do as he said" she whispered, it was hard remembering. "It toughened you up didn't it, like I toughened your brothers up and Mandy" he said as she laughed. "You assaulted Mandy and you abuse the boys" she said as he shook his head. "You made Mickey have sex and marry Svetlana while you watched because you dont like that he's gay " she spat as he shook his head. "Don't you ever say that word in my house again and if that's what he's been telling then I wouldn't believe anything he says" he spat as she shook her head. "I believe my brother" she whispered. "And why would I believe you. You haven't been there. I don't even know you" she spat as lights began flashing through the window and the sirens blared through the streets. "You called the police ?" he said as she shook her head. "I distracted you while Mike did" she spat as his jaw dropped. He had just been fooled by his own daughter, he wasn't expecting it.

"You can't forget the threats from when you were a kid, well let's hope you don't forget these either. You watch your back Marissa because you'll never wake up again when I catch ahold of you. That's a fucking promise"he spat as the police dragged him away. Mickey immediately ran in and hugged her. "Are you alright" he shouted as she nodded. "Threats are off you" she whispered as he looked at him confused. "He wants to kill me now" she said as Mickeys face dropped and he looked at Mike who looked equally as scared

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 6.5K 37
Angel has lived right next to the Gallagher's her whole life. She lives with a fucked up mom and dad. Her dad beats her and her mom does nothing abou...
581K 17.9K 94
❝you know, when you're all bruised up and bloody, you kind of look like a penis.❞ ❝i think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.❞ HARD TIME...
66K 983 21
SEQUEL TO PARTNERS IN CRIME Missy and Carl had been a mess since they were fourteen so eight years was never going to make a difference. Fresh out o...
14.9K 169 40
Ian had always struggled with the idea of finding someone who truly loved him- a soulmate. After many failed relationships, he comes across Mickey M...