Black Rose {Fred Weasley} ✓

By theweirdchic

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, kn... More

Cast
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY- SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY-ONE
EIGHTY-TWO
EIGHTY-THREE
EIGHTY-FOUR
EIGHTY-FIVE
EIGHTY-SIX
EIGHTY-SEVEN
EIGHTY-EIGHT
EIGHTY-NINE
NINETY
NINETY-ONE
NINETY-TWO
NINETY-THREE
NINETY-FOUR
NINETY-FIVE
NINETY-SIX
NINETY-SEVEN
NINETY-EIGHT
NINETY-NINE
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
ALTERNATIVE ENDING #1
ALTERNATIVE ENDING #2
BLACK ROSE ONE SHOTS

TWELVE

64.8K 1.8K 2.1K
By theweirdchic

The following night Aurora couldn't sleep, she sat by the window staring deeply at the bright Full Moon that hovered above the castle as the rain pelted down on the window. Her mind was on her godfather and she hoped he wasn't feeling too wolfy. She had always worried about him whenever the Full Moon drew nearer, no matter how many times he told her he was fine she would still continue worrying.

Before she went back to her dormitory she snuck into his office and left him three bars of chocolate hoping that they will cheer him up once the Moon passes. It didn't help that the next day the match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff was going to be taking place and she didn't get a wink of sleep.

She was already changed into her scarlet Quidditch robes by the time her roommates woke up and she was the first one in the Great Hall alongside Professor McGonagall and Flitch. Eventually other students started to fill in once the Sun started coming up.

"Why are you already here?" Oliver asked as he ran into the Hall, Fred and George trudging behind him rubbing their tired eyes.

"Couldn't sleep," Aurora mumbled before she realised who she had just told that to.

"Are you kidding me?" Oliver screeched scaring the students that were around them and even a couple of the Professors than just came in, "How are you going to play whilst being tired?"

"Calm down, Oliver," She tried to reason with him, "I'm not tired and I'll drink plenty of coffee."

"Calm down, calm down," He muttered angrily as he walked away from the girl and towards Harry who just walked into the Great Hall.

"Well done, A," George said as he sat opposite her.

"Yeah, you managed to give him heart attack before eight in the morning. Well done," Fred added as he took his seat next to the black haired girl. She rolled her eyes and playfully pushed his shoulder as she drank her third cup of coffee before they got scolded off by Oliver for not being down at the pitch yet.

The wind was so strong that the Gryffindor Quidditch team staggered sideways as they walked onto the pitch. The crowd was cheering loudly but the rolls of thunder were much louder. Rain was being pelted down onto Aurora's head, her high ponytail already sticking to her neck because of it.

The Hufflepuffs were approaching from the opposite side of the pitch, wearing canary-yellow robes. The captains walked up to each other and shook hands. Diggory smiled at Wood but Wood looked as if he had lockjaw and merely nodded at the Hufflepuff.

"Mount your brooms," Madam Hooch shouted over the whistling wind.

Aurora wiped some of her hair out of her eyes as the mounted her Nimbus Two Thousand; a gift from her godfather a few years back. She awaited the sound of Madam Hooch's whistle and once she heard the shrill sound she rose up incredibly fast.

Within five minutes Aurora was already soaked through to the bone, her Quidditch uniform sticking to her body as she swerved through the wind a Quaffle tucked securely under her arm as she tried to make out where the Hufflepuff's goal posts were. Once she spotted them through the rain she flew as quick as she could and threw the Quaffle right in scoring the first points of the match.

After a good half an hour of trying to navigate through the wind and rain Madam Hooch's whistle blew once again, Aurora looked around confused until she saw that Oliver was gesturing his team to come down to the ground.

"I called for time out," Oliver explained, his voice shouting as that was the only way anyone could hear him over the loud crack of thunder, "Come on, under here-"

The team huddled up at the edge of the pitched under a large umbrella, Aurora rubbed her hands up and down her arms trying to bring some warmth into them before Fred walked over to her and pulled her into his body. Despite the boy being soaking wet he was still reasonably warm as he shared his body heat with the black haired girl whose face was now red due to being so close to the ginger haired boy who smiled down at her, "Better?" he asked, she nodded sheepishly, "Much."

"What's the score?" Harry asked as he took off his glasses and tried to clear them of the water.

"We're fifty pounds up," Oliver explained, "but unless we get the Snitch soon, we'll be playing into the night."

"I've got no chance with these on," Harry said exasperated as he waved his glasses around.

Aurora unwrapped Fred's arms from her body before she walked over to Harry holding her hand out, "Give me them," she said, he looked up at her blurry face before he handed her his circular glasses.

Aurora untucked her wand from her pocket before she pointed it at the pair of glasses; the whole team watching her in silence as she muttered, "Impervius," before handing the glasses back to the Seeker, "There, they'll repel water."

Harry gingery took the glasses back and placed them on his face his lips widening in an appreciative smile, "Thank you," he breathed out to the girl, who gave him a small smile and nodded her head. This made Harry feel guilty about what he had said on the train on the ride over to the castle, now that he wasn't angry anymore he could finally think properly; he had known the girl for the last three years, if she really wanted him dead he would've already been it.

"Brilliant," Oliver said as he brought Aurora into a tight hug before he kissed her cheek, "Absolutely brilliant. Okay team, let's go for it."

Aurora wiped her cheek as she threw him a playfully disgusted look causing jealously to bubble in the pit of Fred's stomach as he gripped his broom so hard it's a surprise he didn't break it.

The teams flew back into the air once again, Madam Hooch's whistle blew and they resumed the game. The game was looking hopeful for the Gryffindor team as they managed to score another forty points brining them way ahead of Hufflepuff. That was under a loud crack of thunder and a scream stopped everyone from flying. Aurora looked up into the dark sky, the figure of someone was falling at maximum speed down onto the ground but before the body could fall directly onto the pitch Dumbledore stood up and in a loud booming voice, "Aresto Momentum."

"He looks a bit peaky doesn't he," Ron mumbled as he looked at his best friend who was currently lying unconscious in a hospital bed, the entire Gryffindor team surrounding him apart from their Captain.

"Peaky?" Fred asked, "What do you expect he fell over a hundred feet."

"Yeah, Ron," Aurora added, "Let's walk you off a tower and see what you look like after."

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does," a horse voice said, Aurora glanced over at the hospital bed to see Harry opening his eyes and reaching over to grab his glasses from the bedside table.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione asked as she sat down at the foot of his bed.

"Oh, brilliant," He replied sarcastically.

"You gave us a right good scare," George told him.

"What happened?" Harry asked as he glanced at all the faces around him.

Ron cleared his throat slightly as he gripped tightly onto the broken broomstick that he held in his arms covered by a giant Gryffindor flag, "You fell off your broomstick."

"Really?" Harry asked sarcastically as he rolled his eyes slightly at his best friend, "I meant the match," He explained, "Who won?"

"No one blames you, Harry," Aurora told the younger boy as his eyes landed on her, this time they weren't filled with any hate "The Dementors aren't supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore's furious, after he save you he sent them off."

"There's something else you should know too," Hermione piped up, before she nodded at Ron who sheepishly looked at his best friend, "When you fell, your broomstick sort of blew into the Whomping Willow....and...well....." Ron said before he took the Gryffindor flag off the broomstick showing Harry the pieces.

Harry's eyes saddened as he stared at what was left of his broom, before he shook his head and said it was fine, "Where's Oliver?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"Still in the showers," Fred said, "We think he's trying to drown himself," he laughed slightly.

"Can I talk to Aurora?" Harry asked, shocking everyone around him at how blunt he was. The team walked away as well as Ron and Hermione leaving Aurora Black awkwardly standing at the foot of Harry's bed. She was still dressed in her Quidditch uniform although now it was dry.

"You okay, Harry?" she asked, her voice laced with concern at the younger boy, "I'm really sorry about your broomstick. You can use mine if you'd like, I don't mind the school ones."

Harry shook his head, "No, it's okay. It's your broom," he told her before he looked down at his hands which were placed on top of the white blanket that covered him, "I'm sorry," he finally said as he looked up, his hazel green eyes looking into her deep brown ones.

She cocked her eyebrow up in confusion causing the boy to carry on, "About what I said on the train. I was just angry it wasn't fair to take it out on you. I'm really sorry," He apologised, his voice genuine as he looked at the fifteen year old girl in front of him, "Will you forgive me?"

Aurora smiled before she walked over to his side and sat down next to him, "I wasn't angry at you, so you're definitely forgive," she told him causing his face to light up. For the past three years Aurora Black has been like a sister to the boy, he hated to admit it but he really did miss not talking to her for the last few months. What surprised Aurora the most was when Harry tucked the blanket away and wrapped his arms around her neck, bringing the older girl into a warm hug.

She smiled before she wrapped her own arms around the boy she considered a younger brother before the two pulled away, "Get some rest, Harry, we'll talk later yeah?" He nodded at her and laid back down onto the white hospital bed as Aurora stood up tucking her hands into her robe pockets before she gave him one last smile and strolled out of the Hospital Wing surprised at Fred who was standing with his hands in his pockets outside of the door waiting for the girl.

AN- Two updates in a row how crazy am I?! What do you guys think? How do you want to see Aurora and Fred get together?

DISCLAIMER: All rights go to JK Rowling who owns the awesome Harry Potter characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.3K 40
❛ 𝗪𝗘'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❜ ❪ ·˚ ༘ °˖✧˚ * ೃ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ ˚₊༉ ❫ in which mavis black was known all around hogwarts, but mostly for her nam...
4.5K 216 29
When Elizabeth Abernathy's parents were murdered as a child, she vowed that she would spend her life hunting those responsible and avenging his death...
240 3 10
"I truly don't know anyone like you." "Good, I should hope not." Chloe Lupin has an expertise in Arithmancy and Ancient Runes. She is much more unsur...
153K 6.9K 25
it's @/emily_elizabeth_fowl 's work. summary in the prologue. happy reading :)