Bts imagines ✔

By Kim_Hye-Jae

just a random book of bts members being silly,fluffy, and adorable of course with extras. Enjoy! (songs inclu... More

Jimin
Jungkook
Jin
Announcement
Hoseok
yoongi
namjoon
Taehyung
Sope
Namjoon
Taehyung
Hoseok & Yoongi
Jungkook
Jungkook pt2
Jimin
Bts & Their GF's periods
Taehyung
hoseok
Jin
Namjoon
yoongi
hoseok
Taehyung & Jimin
Jungkook
Namjoon
Jin
Taehyung
hoseok
jimin
Jin
Hoseok
namjoon
Yoongi
jimin
taehyung
jungkook
A quickie????????????
Jin
Taehyung
yoongi
🎊Namjoon🎉
boom clap
Jimin
Taehyung
Namjoon
Bts & their contact name for you
Jimin
Hoseok
Jungkook
Taehyung
Yoongi
so...erm..
I got tagged
sorry
jimin
taehyung
jungkook
Hoseok
Yoongi
so....erm..not an update
namjoon
Seokjin
Jungkook
Jin
jimin
namjoon
Taehyung
I'm sorry..but this is an imagine
Bts with you on new years
so uhh..first note of 2019
Jimin
Hoseok x taehyungx reader
Spring Solstice
To All The Boys I've Ever Loved.
Jin
Yoongi
Namjoon & jin
back from the military
bts when they realize the book is over
💓BTS valentines special💓
So..a note
Bts imagines 2
Jonghyun imagine

Jin

764 21 1
By Kim_Hye-Jae

"Ew! That's freaking gross y/n!!!" Jin yelled looking at the girl infront of him. He was slightly disgusted at what she was doing as she took another bite of the dill and green snack.

"What? Its a pickle and pickles are good for you!" Y/n ate another pickle dive it was the final pickle and she didn't want it to be alone in a jar.

"Ew...That's disgusting.."jin continued to watch as hoseok and jungkook came into the kitchen watching her as well. The fun demeanor they had was gone as well as they watched her easy the pickle.

"How in the?...im not even" Hoseok says in disbelief as he watches the dark skinned girl pick up the jar full of pickle juice and she raises it to her face drinking it.

"Oh man hory shit!!" Jungkook yells and. Y/n set down the now empty jar looking at the3 of them.

"Jinnnn! Give me kiss!!" Jin shook his head and he looked over where Jungkook and Hoseok were as he tried to ask them forhelp but they ran out.

"No..nonononono...hell no!!" Jin yells and he runs out after them dodging y/n's attempt to catch him.

...............

So my new book is out on time, it dull isn't finished yet since im writing at least 900-1000 words for each chapter xD so please forgive me if updates seem slow after like 1 month! And yes its a school night & i should be sleeping but i had woken up craving pickles... And im pouting because my boyfriend is busy in college work rn...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864 20 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots 💜 The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...
54.4K 1.2K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
492K 17.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
12.1K 174 18
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN] ⚠️WARNING⚠️ This book is hella addictive and I would not read it if I'll were you... ㅇ Include extended oneshots :)