[Stray kids X Nct] [Han Jisun...

By JiJi0203

I can't believe I fell in love with the person who helped me with the person that I liked. But in the end, I... More

❀️Introduction❀️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Announcement πŸ“’
30
31
32
Valentines Day
33
Announcement πŸ“’
34
β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

15

105 6 3
By JiJi0203

==========================
Notice:

Underlined sentence: are talking in Chinese

==========================

"Oh Chenle little sister?" Another asked Park Ji.

"Oh annyeonhaseo my name is Zhong Hana. Nice to meet you all. I'm just new here" I said.

"Yep Hyungs. Hana just passed the audition with teacher today. She became Sm rookie now" Chenle told them.

"Oh nice!! So which means we got to see each other everyday. Hope we all get along well Hana^^" the cool guy said to me.

"Guys, we have to introduce ourselves first" he said.

"To the world this is NCT" they all greeted to me.

"I'm Taeyong. Leader of NCT 127. Nice to meet you" Taeyong oppa said.

"I'm Taeil. The oldest member here" Taeil oppa said and smile to me.

"I'm Johnny. Nice to meet you" Johnny oppa said and smile to me.

"Yuta Desu. I'm from Japan nice to meet you" Yuta oppa said and smile to me.

"Da Jia Hao(hello). I'm Kun. Maybe Chenle ever told you about me" Kun Gege said and smile to me.

"I'm Doyoung. Nice to meet you Hana^^" Doyoung oppa said and smile to me.

"Sowadikab Ten here. I'm from Thailand and Nice to meet you cutie^^" Ten oppa oppa said and smile to me.

"Jaehyun here. Nice to meet you" Jaehyun oppa said and smile to me.

"Wo shi(I am) Winwin. Da Jia Hao(hello)" winwin gege said.

"Annyeonhaseo Jungwoo here nice to meet you" Jungwoo oppa said and smile to me. Aww he's so cute. UwU

"Ahaaaaa wo shi(i am) Lucas. Ni Hao(hello)" Lucas gege said. He looks the funniest one among the guys. I chuckled because he looks funny.

"Ah gweyeo" Taeyong oppa said. I'm blushing omg can't hide my feelings at all ^v^"

"Btw Hyungs should we get practice?" Park ji asked them.

"Eh? Jisung ah thought you're teaching her" Mark suddenly appeared.

"Ah about that we're going to do it tomorrow" he replied. And I just nodded my head.

"Okie now Dreamies started your stretching and practice" Taeyong oppa told them. Then he look at me "sit here okie?^^" he asked so I just nodded my head. This practice room is quite big.

Park Jisung's POV:

"Yah... Chenle ah how old is she btw?" Suddenly Ten hyung came and asked Chenle so I can heard clearly because I was standing next to them.

"Yah hyung wae? She will hear us talking about her. You suddenly asked about his sis-?" I said to Ten hyung.

"Shut up Jisung ah-.-💢. And hyung... she's the same age as Lami" Chenle cut my line and told Ten hyung about Hana.
"The Sm rookie?" Ten hyung asked and Chenle.

"Yep" Chenle replied.

"Okay Dreamies now start to practice" Taeyong oppa told them so they started to prepare and started the practice.

"NCT DREAM: We Go Up"

I can't keep my smile. I keep smiling tho because I'm proud of my brother. He's grown up like a man now hehe.

Their practice is really great. And I can't take my eyes of Jisung... when he dances... he looks so cool.

Wait! Why am I like this? I shake my head to stop thinking nonsense.

After they finished their practice it's for the older members turn to practice.

Park Jisung's POV:

Don't get it why Ten asked about Chenle's sister xD it's weird.

While practicing, this is my first time seeing her smiles from her heart. I was a little bit confused then I got a wrong dance steps.

"Gwenchana?" Mark hyung asked.

"Ah I'm good. Was thinking of sth" I replied and nervous laugh. Our practice done then it's NCT 127's turn to practice.

Later in the evening we gonna perform at somewhere.

"NCT127: Regular (English version)"

Hana's POV:

This is my first time seeing Chenle's group members practice on my own eyes. They looked so really really cool.

Then their practice is ended.

"Oh guys, it's almost time for us get prepare" Taeyong oppa told the members so they all going to prepare.

"Hana you're coming with us" Chenle said then he left to prepare. So I just nodded to agree with him. But.... where are they going?

___________

Writer: where will they take Hana along with them?
Find out in the next chapter❤️

I will try to update fast❤️ don't forget to continue to read the story❤️

Please help vote for this 🙏❤️ and comments down if u like this Wattpad ❤️ I appreciate all the cmt and vote you give me❤️❤️
and Enjoy the Next Part❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 157 42
As I'm looking at him, I never knew he'd mean this much to me, being around my family and wanting to spend time with me... It all feels so unreal lik...
51.6K 1.8K 28
I fell in love with my bestfriend.
2.2K 119 14
i was lost, hurt and found no purpose in living... But things changed after he entered my dark life He changed me into a better person he helped me...