Roswell (S. Rogers & B. Barne...

By Lone-wolf-fanfics

Roswell is Sam and Dean Winchesters adoptive little sister. Saved by John at a young age she was raised with... More

Roswell
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epi: 2 years later

18.

7.7K 251 27
By Lone-wolf-fanfics

Tony, Steve, Bucky, Natasha and the twins stand with Roswell still as Constantine rests on the couch drunk, he's humming God Save The Queen. Tony turns to Roswell who watches Constantine.

"Who's Faye?" Tony asks, Roswell sighs and looks to him.

"I am" she answers. "Roswell's not really my real name, it's just one I picked" she shrugs. "My...birth name is Faye Mya Constantine-Lehnsherr" she looks to Constantine. "Roswell is the town where my family was killed" she admits. "I changed my name to try and....to I don't know, give it a better memory, to remember them....then it became a nickname, and stuck...John's the only one that calls me Faye any more" she motions to Constantine. "Probably the only one left that even knows my birth name" she ruffles John's hair and he looks to her, he smiles.

"Faye" Constantine mumbles taking her hand. She looks to him sadly.

"Why are you here?" she asks him, Constantine pulls a face a little.

"It's Christmas" he comments. She shoots him a look. "It's been a while" he admits. "I mean that last time we saw one another you and those boys were dealing with the whole Lucifer thing and..."

"Shhhh" Roswell covers his mouth. "Shut up" she scolds, Constantine's eyes flicker to hers and she gives him a look. He nods a little and Roswell pulls her hand back. "We don't talk about Lucifer" she warns, he nods a little. She sighs and grabs his wrist. "Come on, you can sleep this off in my spare room" she pulls him up. Constantine throws his arm over her shoulder and lets her help him stumble out the room, Roswell looks to Steve apologetically, he smiles softly and nods.

"Lucifer" Tony mumbles. "Weird name" Steve looks to Tony. "Ex?" he asks looking to Steve who shrugs.

"We haven't talked about that stuff yet"

"Oooo fun" Tony teases and pats his shoulder.

....................

Roswell closes the guest bedroom door behind her, she sighs a little and pulls her hair out of her ponytail. She heads back downstairs.

..................

Steve pours them both a drink as Roswell comes down the stairs. She smiles seeing him as he sits on her couch with his own drink.

"Steve" she breaths softly.

"Figured you could use this" he hands her the drink as she drops down next to him, curling into his side she takes the glass from him.

"You upset about the whole...name thing?" she asks him, Steve rests his arm around the back of the couch, his fingers playing with her hair.

"Course not, honey" he answers softly. "Bucky's real name isn't Bucky" he offers. "It's not a big deal, and...I understand why Roswell" he kisses her head, she takes a drink and pulls her legs up under her, getting comfy in his side. She smiles and then looks to him as he closes his eyes, content and comfy with her, she smirks and leans up slightly to kiss his cheek.

"Merry Christmas, Steve" she whispers in his ear. He smiles and hugs her back tightly.

"Merry Christmas, Faye" he tells her, she smacks his chest as he chuckles. "I rather like it" he admits taking her hand and kissing her palm and then pulls her closer, onto his lap, she sets her drink down and wraps her arms around his neck, his wrapping around her waist.

"Can we exchange gifts now?" she asks him, he chuckles and nods.

"Yes, course we can" she pulls back, jumping up from his lap and moving to grab the gift boxes under her tree, Steve reaches under the couch to pull out a long gift box. She bounces over to him and sits at his side. She sets her gift box in his lap and he smiles setting hers in her lap. "Together?" he asks, she nods and looks to her own gift, both of them opening them at the same time. He unwraps the gift and opens the box smiling a little seeing his gift.

"I don't have a watch" he comments, she nods.

"I know" she offers. "I noticed you looking at Bucky's, all the time"

"Not all the time" he argues, she shoots him a look and he sighs. "Does everyone notice?" he asks, she shrugs a little.

"Depends if they watch you as much as I do" she comments, he smirks and kisses her head.

"Thank you" he tells her. "I'll treasure it" he looks down at the watch.

"It's vintage" she offers. "I thought that a safe bet" he chuckles a little and nods.

"What about you?" he asks. "What do you think?" she opens the bracelet box and then bites her lip. It's stunning.

"It's beautiful" she tells him smiling, it really is beautiful, Egyptian inspired wirework bracelet, with blue stone all around it.

"Do you really like it?" he asks watching her face. She smiles wider.

"Of course I do" she assures him. "I love it" she hands him the bracelet and holds out her wrist, Steve kisses her softly as he wraps it around her wrist and does the clasp up. "I love you" she adds as he pulls back, he stares at her, eyes flickering between hers. "Too soon?" she asks pulling away from him, he grabs her waist to stop her.

"No" he answers. "I mean, probably for anyone else, but....we're not everyone else" he brushes her hair back from her face and smiles lovingly at her. "I love you too" she smiles a little more and then pulls his face closer to her. "I love you" he admits again. She kisses him.

............

Constantine stayed a few days and spent a couple of hours a day lecturing her about not sticking with the demonology and hunting stuff but in the end he seemed more grateful then angry at her. They both know loss in this world, they both know how much it takes, she doesn't want to loose anyone else just as much as Constantine doesn't, she's the only family he has left at the end of the day. Roswell returns from spending Dean's xmas money, she goes straight to Bucky and Steve's apartment to show them, Steve is absent but Bucky is sat reading his latest maintenance report on his arm, it's getting worse, he knows this, since he left Hydra it's been going down hill. He really should take Tony up on his offer of a new arm.

"Hey" Roswell greets behind him.

"Hey" he greets back lifting his flesh hand to way over his shoulder, eyes on the report.

"Wanna hang out?" she asks him, he hums a little.

"Maybe later" Bucky answers and motions to the report in his hand.

"So you don't want to try out my new games console with me?" Roswell asks pouting at Bucky who glances to her. She shakes the box of her new console.

"What game?" he asks trying not to seem happy about spending time with her doing something fun, Pietro has a games console but an older model and he doesn't like to share.

"It came with Fallout 4" she answers, he frowns. "It's about.....fallouts, I don't know I've not played it yet" she admits. "Look, I may have control over anything that can be magnetised but....when it comes to setting up tech..." he smirks a little. "Will you help me?" she asks him, he nods and stands.

..................

Roswell sits next to Bucky, leaning into his side as he plays Fallout 4, she has her laptop open on her lap as she orders more games using a fake credit card. This is the most self indulgent she's ever been with the cards, Dean giving her a few 'in case of emergency' and she's always stuck to that, until now.

"What's this song?" Bucky asks frowning at the game, Roswell glances to him and then listen to the tv, she shrugs and then opens a new tab in her internet browser, she searches a few lines of the lyrics and presses enter. Steve walks into the room and glances between the two of them before smiling, he likes that they get along, he loves that they get along. He frowns a little listening to the song they are.

"What is that song?" Steve asks frowning. "Is it a...real song?" Roswell nods looking at the screen in front of her.

"Yeah, it's called Crawl out of the Fallout" Roswell answers looking back at him. "It's a novelty song from the 60's, I looked it up because I thought it sounded a bit....." she cringes a little.

"Offensive" Bucky offers. "But in the stupid way" he answer. Roswell stands and smirks at Steve.

"I'll hold you close and kiss those radiation burns away" she sings with a smile. "Crawl out through the fallout, baby, to my loving arms" She sings pulling Steve closer, he smiles a little and wraps his arms around her. "Through the rain of Strontium-90. Think about your hero. When you're at Ground Zero. And crawl out through the fallout back to me" he leans closer and kisses her softly.

"Okay, it's not so bad" he offers taking her hand and dancing with her, she laughs as Bucky watches with a smile. Steve turns Roswell who laughs and then lets her eyes drift to Bucky who's expression has shifted to longing. Roswell turns back to Steve and kisses his cheek before bouncing over to Bucky, she holds out her hand to him and smiles warmly, Bucky looks up at her and then to Steve, sort of asking for his permission to dance with his girl. Steve smiles and nods, Bucky takes Roswell's hand and stands letting her pull him into the middle of the floor, he's wary of his metal hand as she guides it to her waist, his flesh hand clutching to hers. The video game forgotten behind them as Bucky pulls her closer, his metal arm curling around her waist. Steve watches them both as he moves to grab a beer from the fridge. Again, he should be upset that Bucky is touching, dancing, that close to his girlfriend but he's not, he's not jealous at all, it fills him with a warmth, a sense of right, that this is how it's supposed to be, him, Roswell....and Bucky. He's just not sure how to talk to them about it. He leans against the counter watching them, Bucky smiling as he sways with Roswell.

...........

Roswell sits behind Thor who has his eyes on the tv in front of them, he's playing Skyrim on her new console, she's found it hard to get them to leave her alone now she has it. Thor likes the Elder Scrolls games. Bucky it turned out liked Fallout 4 more then he thought he would. He wasn't keen on the whole shooting people thing, or the cryo thing but he figured, in the end, fake guns are better then real ones. Wanda likes the Sims, and always makes sims that look like her, Roswell and Pietro, Pietro is a fan of any racing game, not to play the story line or nothing but to just race really, really fast. Sam Wilson is currently working his way through the Mass Effect series, Tony is playing Batman: Arkham City, Clint is loving the Dragon Age series, he's playing as a dashingly charming rogue elf that prefers the bow, he called himself Ronin; Natasha has a thing for Assassins Creed, and Steve plays in secret when he thinks no one else knows he does, and he can sit for hours on Call of Duty, even Roswell in her underwear finds it hard to draw him away. Roswell likes all of them games and more. Thor's hair thought is her current favourite toy, she smirks and she runs her fingers through his hair, he smiles himself.

"How do you want it?" she asks. "Man bun like Bucky? Or a long braid? Or...pigtails?" she teases a little, he chuckles and glances back at her.

"Dreadlocks" he answers.

"Oh you can't pull of dreadlocks, you're more Barbie then Rasta" she counters. "How about a Viking braid?" she asks, Thor raises an eyebrow and nods.

"Viking braid" he repeats turning forward. "Like Ragnor from Vikings?" he asks.

"Sort of" Roswell answers starting to braid Thor's hair. "You have a bit more hair then him, so it'll be different" her eyes flicker to the tv. "Frostbite spider" she warns, Thor concentrates on the game again and takes down the giant poisonous spider on screen. She pulls his hair through her fingers and starts to braid it.

.......................

Steve and Bucky enter the apartment later, Roswell's almost finished Thor's hair. She smiles seeing the two men and tips her head back slightly. Steve kisses Roswell before letting her go, she lowers her head and goes back to Thor's hair.

"Very nice" Bucky comments watching, Roswell smirks at him and nods.

"Thanks" she offers. "Sam used to let me braid his hair when Dean wasn't looking, it helped to practice on Sam before I did it on myself" she twists Thor's hair as Bucky sits at his side and steals the controller from him, Thor shoots Bucky a dirty look as the former assassin smirks.

"You've been on it all day, my turn" Bucky comments.

"Maybe you two could find a two player game" Steve offers taking the space at Thor's other side, his hand wrapping around Roswell's ankle. She smiles biting her lip setting the braid into place on Thor's head.

"You two are back early" She comments. "Thought you were having lunch in the City"

"Yeah, we were" Bucky agrees. "Then some teenagers fangirled all over Steve......"

"Oh?" Roswell asks glancing to Steve, she's not jealous, she knows they're famous to the people of New York, to the people of the USA, the the world even, she knows girls drool all over them, and Steve, Captain America, is a fan favourite, teenage girls around the world drool all over him.

"Ow" Thor complains as she tugs a little too hard on his hair, Roswell releases him.

"Sorry" she mumbles, Steve looks to her and pulls her down from the back of the couch into his lap, his arms wrapping around her. He kisses her head. He smiles a little, she's invested enough to get jealous over him, so he kind of likes that, but another part of him thinks that she's worried enough about her relationship to get jealous too.

"You're my girlfriend" he whispers in her ear, reassures her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 190 54
A life with winchesters and their guardian angel.
80.3K 1.5K 32
"Millie? Is that you?" Dean's hoarse voice said as he opened his eyes. "The one and only, brother" Millie Winchester, the older sister of Sam and D...
54.2K 1.7K 42
When the Winchester brothers pull twenty-six-year-old hunter Roxanne Denning back into hunting in hopes of finding their dad, she finds she may have...
47.2K 690 42
Sister!Winchester fic where everything is the exact, but Sam and Dean have a wonderful, sassy, sister named Dakota, who is Sam's twin. Co-written and...