Obsessed With You

By ___Rubyyy___

[this book is going to be DELETED SOON!!] When brothers Cade and Keegan Stone transfer to a new high school... More

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 (M)
9 (M!!)
10
11
12
13
14
15 (M!)
16 (M!!)
17
18
19 (M)
20 (M!)
21
23
24
25
25.5
26
27 (M!!)
28
29
30 (M!!!)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39 (M)
39.5 (M!!!)
40
41
Epilogue

22

3.6K 134 86
By ___Rubyyy___

A/N - I made this one a little interesting...
______________

Nonnie gasps, looking around the large building. "Pepper, this restaurant is super fancy. I wish you told me so I would've dressed a little better."

The building's walls were a gold color and the tables and chairs were made of glass, yellow silverware cloths and covers were placed on each table. Different colored flowers were also put up and a live local band was playing.

"No you look really pretty," He says. "I quit my old job and got accepted as a waiter here. It pays so much better."

"Wow," Nonnie blushes as she was impressed. "You really are amazing."

Pepper smiles before walking ahead to let out a sad sigh. He wasn't amazing, he was a cheater and a liar. He let his feelings get the best of him and he messed everything up.

He went up to the host. "Good evening."

"Hello Pepper, I already got you a table," The lady warmly smiles, "you have a beautiful girlfriend."

"Thank you!" Nonnie smugly grins, of course she was. "It means so much."

"Of course. Follow me." The lady nods her head before grabbing two menus and walking off. Nonnie grabs Pepper's hand and pulls him off with her.

When they are seated, she sets the menus on the table. "A waiter will come and serve you in a minute. Enjoy." She says before walking away.

Nonnie leaned over and smelled the pink roses. "Ah, they smell so good and fresh. I'm so happy we can finally spend time together."

She waits for a response but she doesn't get one. Her eyebrows furrow and she peaks over at Pepper, who had a small frown on his lips. His eyes were staring right into the back of someone's chair.

"Pepper." She calls out, rather irritated.

He snaps out of his head and puts on a smile. "Yeah?"

"Come on, spill it out. Don't put on a fake smile, you know I hate that so just tell me what's going on with you. We haven't hung out like this in two weeks. That's not you."

"I've been busy." He bluntly states.

She scoffs. "So busy with Cade or his stupid brother, right?"

"No!" Pepper's frown deepens.

"Then tell me the truth. I miss you, okay?" Nonnie says, putting her hand on top of his. "We've been best friends since forever. You can tell me anything."

"I just... I'm just stressing."

"About school? College?" She goes on.

Pepper nods. "Yeah, all of it and then Cade and I got into an argument and stuff and I'm upset about it."

Nonnie grips his hand as she noticed how down he was. "I'm sorry if I was being so pushy... I shouldn't have been and yeah I guess I'm stressed too with school. But Cade and Keegan aren't good guys, just stay away from them."

"Yeah, okay..."

"Good. You only need me, love." She then smiles, a dark glint shown in her eyes before looking at her menu. He follows along.

___

"Oh fuck! You like that?" Keegan smirked as he thrusted into the girl.

She moaned and nodded, lowering her hand to stretch her pussy out. "Just a little faster."

He does as told and picks up the speed. She nods again, closing her eyes. "You're doing so good. Yup, this is amazing."

Keegan knew how good he was, he didn't need to be told. He kept that speed until she shook her head. He glances down at her, puzzled. "What?"

"Go faster."

He still doesn't protest and does as she tells him to. He goes even faster and makes his thrusts longer, this time he starts to feel himself at the edge. He was now forgetting about a certain brown haired German boy.

"It's good, like really good... but go just a little more faster."

Keegan glares down at her. "What? Why? This should be enough for you."

She laughs as if he was joking, "seriously, you should pick up the speed and harder too."

Keegan's ego slightly drops and he scoffs picking up his pace even more and now it was to the point where it enough for him.

He couldn't go faster or his hips would give out, he never really had to go this fast. She was particularly strong, girls would tell him that the pace hurts their clit or their thighs.

Shit, no girl would let him get this fast anyways.

And this type of work was tiring. He started to lose his erection and the arousal was fading. She lost interest. She let out a disgusted face expression making him do the same.

"Are you going soft?"

He growls, stopping his movement. "Sierra, what do you expect? You keep telling me to go faster and then lying how it feels good. You're shooting down my confidence here."

"So what? Don't be a pussy," she says in a duh kind of manner. "The guys I do it with go in a much faster pace."

He rolls his eyes. 'Yeah, because you're a porn star.'

"Well, you fuck sex machines on screen and I don't look up fucking textbooks on how to do my skills. Which are pretty damn good, fucking slut."

"You're interesting so fine, I'll let you keep fucking me until your hard again. I'm too pretty so it won't take long," she says, laughing. "Anyways carry on."

No.

No one talked to Keegan Stone like that. No one was allowed to say shit like that and tell him what to do unless it was there death wish. He was mad now and thought he could teach this girl a lesson. He needed to give this girl a punishment.

He starts thrusting again. "How is this?"

"Mm, can't feel it. Maybe you should go faster." She rolls her eyes.

He gritted his teeth and fisted his hands that were planted on each side of her. He then finds a new movement and does it that way, picking up the maximum speed he could go. He began to see that she's feeling good again.

"How about that?"

"Better, now stop asking brute." She insults.

Keegan felt his rage trying to push its way out and it did. He suddenly slowed down and shoved both of his hands around her throat and squeezed.

Her eyes almost pop out from her face.

"Uhghhuh!" She's caught of guard, her hands instinctively go to wrap around his.

"How about that, you fucking bitch," Keegan dangerously seethes. "You like that?"

Her face shows a little fear and she shakes her head. He starts laughing. "Well I do. I love seeing your face like this. You look so helpless, bet you can't talk shit now."

He then squeezes tighter and her face starts to turn a purplish-red, she wheezes and her body and feet start to flail around with panic.

Keegan stares down wickedly at her as he starts thrusting again. And it felt good to him. God, he was crazy.

"Mhm, I think it actually feels good to me. You enjoying it now, Sierra?" He laughs harder. Tears form in her eyes from dread.

Keegan then loosens his grip and she coughs violently, huge hand marks are printed on her small neck. She goes to push him off but he slaps her across the face earning a small whimper from her.

"No. I don't think I'm done yet Sierra, I'm going to show you how fucking useless you made me feel."

She starts crying, giving him a pleading expression. "I'm sorry, Keegan, I'm sorry! Stop this."

He smirks. "Nah, I don't accept your apology."

She cries even more as he pounded into her to where it only hurt. She starts to clench up on him and Keegan pulls on her hair, more rough than she expected.

She screams and shuts her eyes, her lips quivering from fear and pain that went straight to her scalp. Keegan laughs maniacally, his lips widely curved upwards, as she opens her eyes once again.

"Once were done, I'm calling the fucking- ah!"

This time Keegan strikes her chin. "What was that?"

It was like a whole new person took over him. He was frightening and he was merciless. He was terrorizing the girl and he didn't seem to care because that's just who he is, the desire to see people in agony and in pain was what he craved. He would lack the guilt, lack the morals that Cade taught him. Just to do this, to get his satisfaction.

Because he wasn't mentally stable.

She chokes back a sob, licking her lips to taste blood. "I'm calling the police!!"

Keegan shakes his head. If he were to let her go, of course she would speak up. He couldn't let that happen. He had to make sure she wouldn't. "No. No, you aren't."

He then puts his hands around her throat again and when she tries to get him off of her, it did no effect. He was too strong for her and he afterward squeezes too hard where she couldn't talk.

She just watches Keegan with a terror stained on her teary face. Her eyes go bloodshot red and her face was already purple again. He doesn't stop this time. He keeps choking her.

"K...ee...gan..." she breathes out, her eyes roll back behind her head and he chuckles darkly, he thought it was funny, she was all talk but she just needed someone to put her in her place. And that made him hornier than he thought, he groaned out when unexpectedly comes.

It was then he stopped.

He releases and her body lies there lifeless. Her pupils ring around from the back and they focus up at the ceiling and stay there.

Keegan pulls out, gets up, and slips off his used condom and throws it away in his mini trashcan. He then puts his underwear and jeans on. As he does, he speaks up bitterly. "Hey you're extra quiet, stop playing dead and get the fuck out of my house. We're done here."

No reply.

He snarls and looks back at her. "Oi! I said get ou-"

Her reddened eyes were still open, she didn't blink and her pupils didn't move not once. Keegan felt his heart stop. "Don't tell me... Sierra!!"

He puts his hands on her naked chest to shake her but she didn't budge. That's when he freaked out when he put his finger to her neck and didn't hear a heartbeat.

He had killed the girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 96 28
Kellin has always been comfortable wearing females clothes, he's always been confident whenever he wears them. Most people didn't like the fact that...
368K 15.6K 44
Elijah is surviving though the last year of high school the only way he knows how. By working hard, hiding his obsessive compulsive disorder, and ke...
541 106 17
Briar did something horrible. He killed someone. Wrecked by guilt and fear, Briar becomes terrified of his new reality. He tries to go on with his l...
46.6K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...