♛ My Beloved Queen (Rewriting)

By opaaru

Ciel Phantomhive was a cold-hearted boy who only seeks for his revenge. But one day, he met a fair lady on th... More

♛ Chapter 1, It All Started Here
♛ Chapter 2, The Bitter Earl
♛ Chapter 3, Coincidence?
♛ Chapter 4
♛ Chapter 5
♛ Chapter 6
♛ Chapter 7
♛ Chapter 8
♛ Chapter 9
♛ Chapter 10
♛ Chapter 11
♛ Chapter 12
♛ Chapter 13
♛ Chapter 14
♛ Chapter 15
♛ Chapter 16
♛ Chapter 17
♛ Chapter 18
♛ Chapter 19
♛ Chapter 20
♛ Chapter 21
♛ Chapter 22
♛ Chapter 23
♛ Chapter 24
♛ Chapter 25
♛ Chapter 27, Tea?
♛ Chapter 28, Cinnamon Bun
♛ Chapter 29, Box of Love
♛ Chapter 30, Angel's Cry
♛ Chapter 30.5, It All Started...where?
♛ Chapter 31, Trap In A Spider's Web
♛ Chapter 32, Crystal Clear Memories
♛ Chapter 33, Saved
♛ Chapter 34, I Love You

♛ Chapter 26, Broke

115 8 4
By opaaru

♛ Chapter 26, Broke

Previously on My Beloved Queen...

Lavina soon returns into herself. She accepted the fact that she can never change the past. She now knows the bitter truth about the death of her parents and the killer behind it. After hearing her mother's mournful story, it brought her into tears. She wishes to see them again one day...

Now that Lavina is back on her feet will she ever find her beloved?

----------------------------------------------------

-Ciel's Point of View-

   "Young Master. It's time for you to wake up, my young lord." Announced the butler in black moving the curtains to the side. He welcomed me with a pleasing smile. That creep.

"Hrngh..." I groaned as I rolled around, not wanting to get up. I opened my left eye slowly and looked at the butler standing before me, "Is she awake yet?"

Sebastian grimanced and shook his head, "I'm sorry, m'lord."

It has been awhile, my friend. When do you plan to wake up?

I really miss her.

I sighed heavily, "She'll be alright. She'll wake up, I just know she will."

A smirk formed across Sebastian's face, "If you say so." He knelt down and bowed; his hand over to his chest, head down. He started taking off my night clothes and puts my casual attire off.

___________Time Skips_________

I waved a hand to the three servants before I entered the carriage, "I leave the mansion in your hands... also... please take care of Lavina."

Sebastian opening the carriage door for me and helping me get inside.

The servants waved their hands and yelled, "Take care, Young Master~!"

Sebastian entered after I get in then he closed the door, "Mister Tanaka." He said as the carriage began to move.

"The Queen sent an urgent letter." Said Sebastian as he passed over the letter. I opened it and began reading...

"My Dear Boy,

        I would like to thank you for capturing the murderer, who has been messing around with my dear children and for closing the case. I am very pleased. You are one talented boy, Phantomhive Ciel. And I would love to know more about you; you can be mysterious in times.

Earl Grey told me that a girl named 'Lavina' lives in your mansion. Her name sounds familiar, and I would just love to have tea with her.

                                               Love,

                                       Queen Victoria."    

'Why would the Queen want to have tea with Lavina?' I thought as I fold back the letter, letting out a sigh. Did the Queen send his butler to spy on us? That butler of Her Majesty must be another of her spys.

The carriage rattled and stopped, "Young Master? What was it?" Sebastian asked.

I looked at him puzzled, "The Queen wants to have tea with Lavina..." I murmured.

"Could it be that, Her Majesty Queen and Miss Lavina know each other?" Sebastian questioned while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I do not know."

Sebastian and I exited the carriage and walked in the Undertaker's shop. The atmosphere suddenly turned cold and gloomy. There were coffins, jars and candles in every corner, "Heeheehee...the earl is back~" Undertaker suddenly popped out, out of the coffin. His smile went ear to ear, his bangs covered his eyes. He slowly went out of the coffin and held my face with his cold hand. His long, black fingernails dug in my cheeks.

"What were you going to tell me?" I shoot off a glare and swiped his hand away from my face.

"Ah...yes...about that...heeheeheee...now you wouldn't mind if mister Butler would go out just for a few minutes." He cooed, giggling after. He looked at Sebastian and waved his hand lightly, "Heeheeeheehee..."

"Sebastian." I glanced at Sebastian. Commanding him to go outside.

"Yes, My Lord." Sebastian slightly bows down. And walked outside Undertaker's shop.

Undertaker began giggling to himself all of a sudden then stops, his serious face was on, "Young Lord... it has been exactly 3 months already. Don't you think it's about time to buy a coffin for her? For we all know that she will never wake up."

Lavina is very dear to me, she is my everything. If she doesn't wake up, I am sure that my heart would be crushed. After the death of my parents, I didn't want anyone to get too attached to me. And I do not want to show my love for them.   Not even Lizzy... but everything changed when Lavina came. She brings me happiness; I can't take it, if she is really gone. I love her too much.

I froze at his words, it send me chills down my spine, but he is right. It has been awhile now and Lavina is still 'asleep'. God knows how I waited for her at lonely nights. I brewed up a sigh, "I know that...but she promised me that she would wake up."

He frowned and said, "Why don't you take another close look? She might be really gone...Earl."

"No. I believe that she will wake up... I trust her. If it's Lavina, then I am very sure that she WILL wake up.". I stated leaving Undertaker shock, jaw dropped open. I left the shop after my statement.

Sebastian was at the corner waiting for me; his hand over to his chest, he bowed down slightly, "M'Lord shall we go?"

"Wait. Sebastian when we get home...I want you to get five pink roses and a single lavender rose. Is that clear?" I ordered clearly, putting back my hat on. It's about time I get her another batch of roses.

"Yes, My Lord."

______________

Lavina. Lavina Herondale... the girl who stole my heart. Not because of her looks but because of her pure heart. Her pure love. I want her all to myself, I want her to be here beside me all the time... I don't want to loose her...

"Why do you have to leave me Lavina?" I held her body close to my chest. Her pale lips and white skin, cold as the snow. Her bright smile replaced by a frown. Her joyful eyes, is now closed. Why didn't I save her? Why didn't I think of something?

She is gone.

My Beloved friend, no...lover. Gone.

I held her pale face and kissed her dry lips, praying that she would wake up but alas, the true love's kiss didn't work.

I kissed her lips lightly, stroked her hair gently but there was no response. I held her hand tightly and whispered, "Lavina, please come back to me."

No response. No comment. Nothing but silence.

Please... call my name. Call my name, Lavina. Just this once...

Memories entered again, popping one by one. By the very first time, I saw her face. She fainted because of terror, the face she made is the face she has now. Nothing but a pale face. The way we danced in the ball room, I felt my heart rushed, the sound of my heart beating out loud.

Ba-thump. Ba-thump.

That warm feeling was the best...the way she looks straight at me, her heart-warming smile. Simple but beauty across her face. She was the one who hugged me tightly when I needed one badly...the death of Madam Red. She was there for me to cheer me up. She was the one who fed me and took care of me...

   She is the only person in my life that stood there beside me with a smile on the face. Not just any smile...but her smile. It's simply perfect.

"Lavina why?! Please wake up! I need you... I need you, okay?!"

_______

"Young Master!" Sebastian shouted, holding my hand tightly. It was just a day dream...

I held my forehead, and felt water coming out of my eyes. Tears. Sebastian looked at me with his concerned look, "Young Master..."

"I want to be alone for awhile. Please leave the study." I ordered wiping my tears away. Damn, he saw me crying...

Sebastian bowed, "As you wish." With that he left.

On my desk, I saw a couple of letters and the one that seemed to pop out is the Queen's letter. I gave a heavy breath and glanced away, "What was I thinking just now? Why would I cry in front of Sebastian of all people."

At the side of my desk, I saw the five pink roses and the lavender rose, "Lavina..." I stood up, took the roses and straight ahead I went to Lavina's room.

I quietly opened the door and tip-toed all the way to her bed. I took away the blanket and...

Lavina wasn't in her bed anymore.

I felt my hand, slowly dropping the roses, my legs wanting to make a run for. Wanting to find Lavina. So I did. Lavina. Lavina was all I ever think of.

Lavina.

Lavina.

                  "Lavina!"

I ran everywhere, in the kitchen, in the study, play room, the other rooms and bathrooms. The last place that she could possibly be is...

The garden.

And I was correct.

Lavina was looking at the hydrangeas that are planted. She looked so pleased. So peaceful. She was carrying an umbrella with her, she was also wearing the dress that I gave her. From all those sweating, worrying, and thinking, she's now infront of me. I ran to her and gave her my biggest and tightest hug that I could ever give. Her umbrella dropped because of what I did. She was completely shock, "C-Ciel!"

I tightened the hug as my eyes begin to water a lot, "Y-you're back..."

She hugged back tightly and said, "Yes, Ciel. I am back... I'm back..."

I pulled away and looked at her eyes. Her big, beautiful, magenta eyes. But is it really real? I questioned to myself,"Then..."

"Then if you really are back... I have to kiss you." I said blushing insanely, but I want to see if this IS true. With that she blushed hard; I held her cheek and she held mine, slowly...slowly... our faces moved... just one inch left. And I can finally kiss her sweet pink lips.

Author's note:

               Hello readers! It has been months now! XD I apologizeeee! I hope that this chapter is enough for you grells! The rewriting is still on but I'll keep on updating if I can. Please give a vote and comment to keep me updating >;) I love you all~

                    ~Mrs. Michaelis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.4K 17
A/N: Sorry if this is confusing and if there are some mistakes. I made this when I was a bit younger and didn't have good story plots and such. Again...
152K 4.4K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ 『 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 』 ↬ 10 • 01 • 19...
518K 15.4K 59
When you and Ciel meet at the Queen's ball, you get together and get through life. Many challenges will be faced but will you two stay together? Noti...
45.7K 986 38
In modern day society y/n is trying to fit in, but ever since she met Ciel Phantomhive, a long living Earl things have only gotten harder. From child...