The Jade Dagger of Kunlun

By moosesforgooses

Strictly Ye Hua and Bai Qian 50,000 years ago, a little golden lotus shriveled and died in its lotus pond, le... More

Prologue
The New Disciples
Initial Days
Memories
Unruly Juniors
First Full Day
Stumbling
The Spirit of the Lotus
An Uneasy Relationship
The Fox and The Dagger
An Outing to Remember
The Dagger Warning
The Water Dungeon
Yao Guang
Punishment
Cultivation Gathering
The Foxes
The Seamstress and the Thief
Lessons
Plans
Ownership
The Daggers Core
The Core Center
The Twinship
Real Training.
Scars
Obedience
Pain
Into the Valleys.
Energy
Family
The Nine Tailed Goddess
The Prophetess
Two Worlds - One Desire
Fate
Jealous of the Way...
Coincidences
An Ancient Magic
Deductions
The Cave
Suspicions
Union
The Reunion
Conclusions
The Unveiling
Trial Preparations
An Unintentional Interlude
Trial Three - Part 1
Trial Three - Part 2
Trial Three - Part 3
Trial Three - Part 4
Trial Three - Part 5
Trial Three - Part 6
The Aftermath
A Desperate Search
Lessons to Learn 1
Lessons to Learn 2
Lessons to Learn 3
The Final Lesson
A Desperate Search
The Ring
The Final Battle
A Final Sacrifice
A Princess's Story 1
A Princess's Story 2
The Disciples
Poppies
A Meeting Between Elders.
A Far East Wedding
A Low Growl
Future Plans
The Twinship
The Final Trial
Hidden Weapon
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2 - The Final Disclosure

The Final Epilogue

2K 86 99
By moosesforgooses

News of the Coronation of The Ghost Tribes new Overlord swept through the entire world within a matter of hours until every leader and subordinate under them knew about it.  Many sent emissaries to congratulate Ye Hua while some went to see for themselves exactly the manner of man who would lead the Dark Lands against them. 

 As yet, none had the full story which Mo Yuan and Ye Hua chose to keep private.  Their beginnings, from the very first moment their Ancestors had been created, were not for public knowledge, and nor were their origins put to parchment.  This was one history lesson that would be passed down to their descendants verbally, the same way his Grandfather had taught his mother Li Li.

This was in order to safe guard the true origins of the artifacts.  And even then, only those who proved worthy of the information would learn it.  Qing Cangs dark heart was was the reason why he was not given the full story behind the Dagger and the Ring nor Li Lis  birth.  The Egg of Lost Souls was their most dangerous artifact and because of it, Ye Hua had it moved to Kunlun Mountain where Mo Yuan buried it deep within its energy chamber where several artifacts were kept for safety.

Once the egg was safely held out of sight, Ye Hua finally breathed a sigh of relief.  The thought of that particular artifact in the wrong hands would be catastrophic but he did wonder why Qing Cang had never used it.  He had literally possessed the most powerful weapon of them all.

"It is more than likely that Shoushan hid its presence from view.  His barrier could have acted as a mirage, an illusion barrier, so Qing Cang would not have realized he was even in possession of it." Mo Yuan explained.

Nodding, Ye Hua pulled his plain white gown closed.  He was ready to accept what he now knew to be his final trial, and that was the Fires of Chaos, which were The Ghost Tribes equivalent of The Celestials Lightening Bolts and Holy blazes, however, rather than come after the Coronation, he would have to endure his Trial before the Coronation.  If he was afraid, it didn't show it, but Mo Yuan kept their twinship link open so he could keep a close eye on his mental state.

"The great thing about this trial is Bai Qian will not have to endure it.  She is pregnant so I have been given permission to take it all." Ye Hua smiled as the thought of his child growing safely in her womb gave him all the strength he needed to get through it.  

He still wasn't entirely sure of what would take place or what was expected of him, as he had only been given one day to prepare.  But he had always preferred the unexpected which never allowed the mind to dwell too long and in turn raise his fears.  Instead he marched to the door with his head held high before suddenly stopping to look back.

His eyes held his brothers for a moment.  They were moist with emotion and as gentle as the love he could feel through the twinship link caressing him as he stood in the doorway looking back at him.

"I love you." he said softly.  In that brief moment when their eyes met and held, Ye Huas inner most emotions gripped him and held on tightly.

"I know." Mo Yuan replied with that same small smile he reserved solely for him, before flicking his eyes to the door, meaning they should now go.

Turning back, he took a deep breath before striding out into the corridor to meet those who would accompany him while behind him, Mo Yuan wiped away the tear that had managed to escape his lashes but that small smile did grow a little wider.

Then together they made heir way to the Ghost Tribes Ascension Platform  which was also similar to the one held by the Celestials.

"This trial will test every single one of your strengths and weaknesses.  Are you prepared?" One of his advisers asked with a serious and somewhat grim face.

Nodding, Ye Hua did not answer, instead he followed them to the platform which was situated on top of the Ghost Tribes Holy Mountain where all Trials of the Spirit were held including their Ascension Trials.

Standing stoically on the platform, he turned briefly towards Mo Yuan who was keeping a tight grip on Bai Qians arm while Die Feng kept a tight grip on the other.  He had ordered her not to attend for the safety of their child knowing how easily upset she would become, but having no time left to deal with her, he gave her a look that had her knowing instantly that she was in big trouble, before turning his back to face what was coming head on.

His brothers were standing directly behind them along with the worlds emissaries and leaders who had arrived to act as his outside witnesses.  If anyone was afraid at that moment, it was them.

Then watching on as the skies above him began to darken, he forced himself to keep his eyes wide open.  Internally, he was nervous more than afraid and though he was angry that Bai Qian was there, he could feel the love for him pouring off her, so in a small way, it was a saving grace that didn't see him turn and order her off the Mountain.  He needed her love at that moment, he needed it badly because once the lightening started to flash overhead and the heat begin to rise directly below his feet, then he firmly kept her face and their unborn child in his mind.

Suddenly and without warning, the lightening struck the Platform which immediately set it on fire and before he knew it, he was completely consumed in it.

 His people had gathered below the Mountain and were all looking upwards as a giant ball of  flame exploded into the air above them, the sight was so terrifying yet exhilarating that they all fell to their knees in reverence as Ye Huas fiery form rose into the air above the Ghost Lands.  It consumed his form so quickly, that not one set of eyes present could see through the raging fire or the lightening strikes that were lighting up the sky around them.

Besides the sound of the lightening, no other sound could heard, yet among them were a handful of the elderly who had witnessed Qing Cangs rise so they knew what Ye Hua was going through.

The Flames themselves were literally scorching every cell and atom in his body.  The pain was so violent and intense, that several times he felt as if his soul was going to be ripped out of his body.  Created by the Chaos itself, the Flame was the very first element that arose from the depths of its core.  Containing every manner of emotion, physical sense and thought ever to exist, Ye Huas Mind, Body and Soul was forced to endure the pain and suffering of the millions who had come and gone before him.  The force of it slammed so violently into his soul that for a while he thought he had died.  But with the thousands of years of agony that passed through him without mercy, so did every manner of love and enduring passions.  These too hurt, even more than what Mo Yuan had forced into him that day in his study.

The pain of love was just as agonizing as the pain of misery which every cell in his body felt as they swept through him at the speed of lightening.  Torn and shredded, his inner most emotions were ripped apart and thrown back at him with such force that any thought of keeping Bai Qian in his mind was painfully ripped out and shattered within the flame.

There was no heat as one would expect to feel, rather the flame itself was ice cold and bone chilling, but his spirit remained steadfast through the entire ordeal.  There was a brief moment when he wondered which brilliant mind devised this kind of torture, but it was soon swept away with every other thought that tried to take root as the agony and pain intensified to a frightening crescendo.  

Until he reached a point where he thought he might not survive it.  But as quickly as it had begun, the last image to enter his mind before he lost consciousness, had been of a woman.  A woman who looked back at him with tears in her eyes and pride on her face as his body was violently slammed back onto the Platform below.  The image of the lotus on her forehead was his last memory of that trial, along with her eternal love that for a brief moment, spanned the distance of time and space just to see him one last time.

In all, it took approximately twenty minutes but the moment his body landed, not only did Mo Yuan rush at him but so did the Bai Qian along with the advisers who quickly draped his heaving quivering form with the Overlords Purple Robe only to be dragged off him again by his brother who was staring down at him in awe.

Far from being injured and near death as many were believing including Bai Qian who was hysterical, but the moment he removed the robe, Ye Huas true state came into view.

"He's a High God?" Bai Qian stuttered between her tears, fears and shock at the sight of his essence.

"I believe so." Mo Yuans eyes lit up just as brilliantly as the High God essence that was throbbing off his brothers body.

"Of course.  If he is to rule us, then he must have full understanding of the human condition.  Only one who has undergone what he has gone through will understand every manner of emotion, pain, agony and passion of the heart.  That he was strong enough to take it all onto himself without his wife, meant he is more than capable of ruling and therefore strong enough to manage what was also his High God Ascension Trial." one of the advisers informed him with a smile as the Disciples moved forward to pick him up.

"Then it will be make him the youngest High God in existence." Mo Yuan said as pride filled his core and his own smile shone out brilliantly, something his Disciples had never seen.

Unconscious and out for what they were informed would be just an hour or so, Ye Hua was carried down the mountain on a stretcher by his brothers where he would be placed at the entrance to the Purple Palace.

And it really was just under an hour before he came to with Mo Yuan, Bai Qian and his brothers standing watch over him.

Flickering slightly, his immortal essence bounced off his lashes and momentarily blinded him, but the moment his vision settled, the sweet smile on his wifes face and the look of something he couldn't quite discern on Mo Yuans face, soon had him sitting up to look around.

He did not need to gather his memories, everything that had just passed was still very fresh in his mind, he remembered it all.  And he was positive he would never forget it, which he gathered was the point.  But with a Coronation now to get through, he struggled a little as Mo Yuan helped him to his feet. 

"This is your last official duty for the day.  Let's get it over with so you can rest." Mo Yuan said gently guiding him to the lowest step where the Purple Robe was once again thrown over his shoulders.

Though the moment he felt its full weight on his shoulders, then whispers of the past began to echo around him, a sound only audible to him.  They were echoes of the past Overlords who had worn the Robe and with their soft voices came their ancient wisdoms that he could draw on should he ever need it.

The Coronation was merely a small ritual which took less than a few minutes.  Entering the Palace, he made his way to the Throne.  His knees felt like jelly but he forced each foot in front of the other until eventually he reached the two men waiting either side with a tray in each hand.  

Facing the throne, Ye Hua then lowered himself to his knees where Bai Qian joined him.  Then side by side they both bowed three times to the ancestors of the Ghost Lands.  Then rising to their feet together, they then turned back to their witnesses and their people who were now gathered outside.  Then lowering again, they bowed three times

Turning to face the witnesses, Ye Hua took hold of the first tray, which held the Overlords sacred seal which featured a carved poppy overlapping a dagger and held together by a ring.

While Bai Qian took hold of the second, which held her own seal which featured a Dragon and a Fox, their tails intertwined with a small poppy rising up behind them.

Then with a final bow, the sound of a thousand bugles rang out to announce the Overlords official acceptance.  And from there, banquets and parties immediately took over the day, as Ye Hua was then led back to his chamber to rest.  Exhausted and just wanting to sleep, it would be three days before he awoke, but the world was in no hurry, the entire world was celebrating not only his rise to Overlord, but their safety which was now guaranteed.

And so the day was written into the history books of a new Overlord and Leader that would move them all forward and into future days of glory.

_____

Three days later.....

Bent over his study desk with her dress up around her waist and her bottom in the air, Bai Qian quivered and shook as Ye Hua took turns at spanking her for her disobedience before gently rolling his tongue over the red welts.

"You know well enough that when I give an order, you obey Qian Qian." he said smacking her other cheek a little harder, before sucking the reddening flesh into his mouth.

"But Ye Hua..." she cried out as another slap landed on the soft under flesh of her buttocks, not only forcing her to squeal in indignation, but her legs to widen out as his tongue rolled up the soft flesh of her silken wet walls that quivered against his seeking lips.

Kissing all over her bottom then between her open legs, Ye Huas form of punishment would go on for days because she did know well enough that when his Dragon growl erupted, she was instantly weakened and incapacitated.  She was jelly in his hands, and he knew it.

Because no sooner did she try to argue, then that low rumbling growl had her bottom rising higher into the air to give him more access.  Whimpering and moaning softly, she was helpless against him.  That growl of his was all it took to turn her putty.  And as her hips ground down against his lathing swirling tongue, her mind left her as ripples of immense pleasure began to gather within her core.

Continuing to spank her bottom as his tongue gave her pleasure, the ecstasy rose swiftly,  tipping her over the edge as his tongue lapped against her trembling nub.  Crying out as he slapped her harder, her legs shook and her wet pearl jerked against his fingers that were now delving in out of her tightening walls until she could bear no more.  

Collapsing at his feet, she gasped for air while he took a step back to smirk down at his beautiful wife knowing that she would never allow him to get away with that.    And no sooner had that thought taken hold, then she slowly rose up off the floor.  

Her back was to him, but as she gathered her breath and her mind, her fingers slowly undid the front of her gown until it was on the floor at her feet, then spinning so quickly, he barely comprehended the force of her tight grip on his upper collar as he was swung around and thrown up against his desk so fast, that he barely missed hitting his head on a vase of poppies that decorated it.  

Then with a quick flick of her fingers, his entire body was stripped naked, his legs forced out over the sides of his desk and his wifes hand was firmly stroking his raging erection.  

"You think because you are the Overlord and a High God that you can do as you please with me Ye Hua?" she asked, her voice soft and gentle but her eyes had narrowed to mere slits.

"Yes Qian Qian.  I believe so." he smirked back at her.  His mouth had slackened as she lowered to the tip of his swollen shaft.

"Oh really?  Then tell me Master, what is it you would have me do?" she asked as her eyes hooded over so he couldn't see them and her firm grip on him tightened.

"Suck me." he ordered as his eyes also narrowed with expectation.

"As you wish." she replied, before first running her tongue up the full length of his shaft, then swirling all over the tip, she then lowered her lips over him and slid down.  

Jerking a little against her, Ye Huas eyes remained on her face, as his breathing became more and more erratic.  Sucking him in as far as he would go, her mouth and tongue lathed, sucked and slid down all over him while her spare hand fondled his sack and making him moan loudly.

"So good Qian Qian....." he cried out as she worked every part of his sex, forcing him to the edge far too quickly.

"Qian Qian,.... come here...." he ordered, throwing his hand out towards her.

"Beg.." she whispered with a mouth full of sack while her hands now firmly pumped the base and tip of his quivering shaft.  If he wanted an obedient wife, he was in for a rude awakening.

Realizing that she meant business, and would absolutely walk away from him before he could find release, Ye Hua began beg.  His growl might work on her most of the time, but he knew that when she was angry, he always suffered and he was so close, that he begged like he had never done before.

"Please Qian Qian.  I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry.  Please by darling, I love you.  Come to me." he whimpered as her hands began to ease away from him.

"Louder Ye Hua." she whispered against the tip of his pulsing hot rod that was now at the edge and so ready for her.

"Qian Qian ..... pleeease.  I'm begging..... " he cried out louder while his own hands reached down to snatch at her arm.

Rising up onto the desk, she quickly straddled his waist and with a look of triumph she lowered herself down over him.  

Instantly her wet inner walls sucked him in deeply and forced him to growl and grunt as the heat from her inner core swallowed him whole.  Then slowly she began to gyrate against him as he thrust up into her.  Snatching at her breasts he fondled them firmly while rolling his thumbs over the nipples and making her moan.

Reawakening her inner fire, Ye Hua pumped and ground into her so hard and fast, that she too was forced back to the edge with him.  With a few more rough thrusts, Ye Hua exploded into her, roaring and groaning as he took in his stunning wife riding him to oblivion.

______

Three years later.

The doors to the birthing chamber were closed firmly as Ye Hua paced back and forth in the courtyard with his brother watching on anxiously.

"Da Ge, it's been 14 hours.  How long will this......" he almost got out before yet another terrifying scream hit and sending him rushing at the doors only to be dragged back again.

"Ye Hua calm down.  She can feel yur essence, you need to reign it in." Mo Yuan gruffly ordered.  Growling his brother really only helped him feel better because the screaming was just as terrifying for him as it was for Ye Hua.

"But its been hours." his voice broke and a tear fell from his lashes as another scream hit and this time much closer to the last one.

"She has all she needs Ye Hua.  You know her medicinal knowledge has prepared her for this day and with Zhe Yan in there, I am positive that the pain is nowhere near as bad as it seems, she was adamant that pain relief she created would help take much of it." Mo Yuan tried to reason with him.

"So why is she screaming so much?" he yelled before suddenly snatching at his robes and shaking him as yet another scream erupted, and this time it was much louder, harsher and lasted longer than any of the others.

Gripping his wrists tightly, Mo Yuan forced Ye Huas hands off him, before dragging him into his arms and holding him tightly as an unusual silence briefly filled the air.  For a moment, both brothers held onto each other but as the light around them began to change, Ye Hua drew back to look towards the doors and it was then that they saw the most magnificent sight.  

Hundreds of rainbow birds appeared out of nowhere and filled the skies above them just as the first cry of his child broke the silence.  But what amazed them even more was the appearance of poppies that began to spring up all over the place.

In Mo Yuans arms, Ye Hua stared at him and Mo Yuan stared back. The shock on their faces soon had them turning their heads towards the doors.   It took a few seconds to realize what had just happened, but the almost comical sight of both men clinging stiffly to each other and sidling crab like towards the doors was just as hilarious as the goggling eyes that flickered towards each other and the doors as they moved as one towards them.

But the spell was soon broken, when a second cry hit.  Almost throwing Mo Yuan off him, Ye Hua turned and sped across the short distance before throwing himself at the door only to stumble at the entrance as Zhe Yan threw them wide.

Barely keeping to his feet, he flew at the bed as his second child was being quickly swaddled then placed beside her twin.

"Congratulations on the birth of your daughters Lord Ye Hua." the maids sang out as their heads hit the floor at his feet.

Crumbling beside her, his hands reached out to cup her face tenderly.  "You did it Qian Qian.  My strong and brave wife." he whispered lovingly down at her wet tired eyes that still had the strength to smile at him.

"We did it Ye Hua." she whispered as her eyes closed with the smile still in her face. 

Picking up his daughters, he could not help but notice the soft golden glow of their skin.  They were beautiful, golden haired girls born with the Heavenly essence of a High Immortal.  The first children of their world ever to be born a High Immortal.

_____

Naming his daughters Lijuan (Beautiful and Graceful) and Xiao Yīngsù (Little Poppy) The girls not only became the apple of their fathers eye, but they also became Mo Yuans worst nightmare come true.

Born Golden Nine Tailed Foxes, they were just as mischievous as their mother, but being his own nieces,  and the babies of Kunlun Mountain, he rarely got to discipline them, because their older Disciple brothers protected them and kept them safe while ensuring they too learned the same lessons that their mother had.

And three years after their birth, Ye Hua was once again facing a Trial as he took on the Holy blazes and lightening bolts for the Celestials Throne, having proven himself more than worthy and ready for both Thrones, thus making him the Overlord of both the Dark and Light Realms.

And so the boy who had once dwelt in a cave with nothing but a goal and a whole lot of courage fulfilled his destiny and  paved the way for the Heavenly Descendants to bring their entire world to order, peace and prosperity.

For Ye Hua and Bai Qian, their love story became the greatest of all love stories, and to date, no other has ever come close.

The End.

________

Thank you so much for following this story that has given even a Mo Yuan fan something to smile about.  I thoroughly enjoyed writing this story and look forward to a little break before I introduce the next Ye Hua and Bai Qian tale.

Go Gently in the World Folks.

Moosesforgooses (aka Suzie.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 364 9
Everything you need to know about being a tomboy. I hope this helps you guys with the whole tomboy thing.
4.4K 234 36
Avery is the daughter of the crowned prince John III Saint Laurent her mother was a top model before she got married to her father. Avery never like...
246K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
41.2K 1.8K 49
When Fengjiu dies in Eternal Love Of Dream she is sent back in time. How will things be different? What things can she change?...and what things can...