Kidnapped by Cameron Dallas!?

Od emmahh1

It is Ambers first day at a new school in a new city when she sees someone familiar out her window... spying... Více

Chapter 1 Un easy start
Chapter 2 School
Chapter 3 Grabbed from behind
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NEW BOOK!!!!

chapter 5

11.6K 218 148
Od emmahh1

*Camerons POV*

Amber slams the door in my face, and I stumble backwards. She didn't even give me time to explain! I walk downstairs, thinking about her. She sure is beautiful!

Mum is in the kitchen cleaning my mess when I arrive.

"how did it go honey?" She asked.

I sit down and reply, "I haven't told her why I spyed on or kidnapped her yet. I just got distracted. She is even prettier up close." I sigh, "and besides, she is going to think I am a creep."

Mum puts her hand on my shoulder and says, "It's ok Cam, how about you write her a note, and slip it under her door." I agree and jog upstairs.

I begin writing ASAP, this is what the note says:

Dear Amber

I am sorry that I have been spying on you, but I have been lonely and wanted a friend. Being homeschooled is hard, and I never know who to trust. I have been watching you to see your qualities, and wow. You are amazing. Don't worry, We wont keep you for long.

From Cameron :)

I feel bad about taking her from her family, but mum and dad both thought it was a good Idea. I walk to her door and hear sobs comming from inside. I instantly feel bad, so I quickly slip the paper under the door and run, not wanting to see tears in her eyes.

*Ambers POV*

I realise that I may never see my family again, and I start to cry. Why me!? Why kiddnap boring old Amber? I ponder upon these questions when A letter slides under my door.

After reading it, I almost feel better. i try to brush the thought of my family and Lauren, and try the dorr handle. It's unlocked! I open it and walk downstairs, nervous about who I will see.

"Amber!" a voice shrieks, and I glance over to see who it was. A pretty woman with clothes to die for is approaching me. Behind her is an older man, a spitting image of Cameron!

The lady gives me a warm hug, and introduces herself.

"I'm Donna" she says.

"And this is Mark." she says pointing to the man beside her. I shake his hand and feel a hand on my arm. Cameron.

"So... You read the note?" He asks.

"Umm Yeah" I reply. looking at Cameron makes my spine tingle. He grins.

"I understand why you took me." I whisper. He nods.

"Y...You look really good" I say probably embarrasing myself. He blushes and changes the subject to me.

"Are you ok with staying here?" He asks.

I smile. I am ok, Cameron looks really nice, and his parents are lovely. Maybe I could just stay here for a while and make it like a vacation.

Cameron pulls me in for a hug and I feel amazing. We almost melt together.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...