Chapter 11

*2 days later*

Cameron's POV

So I told Amber about Jess, and she has been freaking out. I still haven't told her about Lucy. Lucy was my neighbour until 2 years ago when her family moved. We were real close, and one day She asked me to be her boyfriend. I declined the offer and 3 days later, she moved away.

I am so confused, how is she here!? And why is she here? I try to forget everything and go to my room. Amber spent a lot of time there, because she was so nervous about Jess. I jumped onto the bed and she almost screamed.

"Cam!" she giggles and I grab my phone from my pocket. I scroll through my instagram when I come to a photo of Jess, and no. It couldn't be.... Jess with Lucy!? I freak out for a moment, then It just clicked, they were both working together, they both didn't like amber!

I look at Amber who is already staring. How could someone not like her? She is georgeous and amazing! I have to find out what Lucy and Jess were planning, I still don't understand why Lucy is even involved, but I have mote important things to worry about.

Amber's POV

I have been really scared lately, and Cam has been really protective of me. I am confused about everything that is going on, but I am certain that I could be in danger.

Cam leaves the room and I follow him, but just as I reach the door he turns and stops me. "Just stay in here, ok babe?" I blush and give him a hug. "Now why would I want to do that?" I grin, and he hugs me tighter. "You're too cute!" He says, and lightly pushes me back into the room and closes the door. What on earth is he doing? Oh well, i sigh and sit on his bed. Do I have feelings for Cameron? I think about this for a while and eventually drift off to sleep.

Cameron's POV

I close the door on Amber and rush downstairs. I want to make Amber dinner, and maybe even
ask her out. I turn on the oven and begin the meal, making sure it is perfect for Amber who could quite possibly be the love if my life. My stomach churns when I think of the day she will have to go back to her family, and the searches are still going on. What If i am taken to prison? I ignore the thoughts and get stuck into my meal.

Once everything is ready, I make my way upstairs and into my room. Amber is asleep on my bed. she is still pretty even when she is dreaming. I nudge her arm and pull her close towards mine. "Time for dinner." I whisper. Her eyes flicker open and widen. "Did you make dinner!?" She askes. I nod shyly. "Yep, I figured I should make up for the time we had to cancel our dinner plans the other night. I take her hand and she follows me downstairs. I think I love her even more.

I Am so sorry that this chapter is short
:(
Thanks for 1k reads OMG THANKS HEAps I cant believe it xx
Emma