Chapter 7

*A few days later*

*Amber POV*

I wake to the smell of something burning. I jump out of bed and race downstairs to the kitchen, only to find Cameron, burning a bit of bacon. I giggle and help him out.

"Morning Amber, just trying to make us some breakfast." He says, blushing.

I can't help but smile and open the fridge. There is milk, juice and a soda.I grab the juice, and turn around too quickly, banging into Cameron on the way. I give a yelp and Slip almost hitting the ground when I feel an arm beneath me. Cameron's.

He and I have begun to get close over the past few days, his parents are sweet, and I can see now why he is.

Cam pulls me up, and I start to blurt my apoligy, only to be interupted. He pulls me closer and kisses me. His lips are amazingly soft, and I can't help but kiss him back.

A chuckle sounds from the doorway, so we break the kiss and look, to find watching us and grinning.

"I wondered when that was going to happen!" she said, and I feel my cheeks turning red.

"Morning Mum." cameron says giving her a hug. She replies, but I am not listening. Cameron just kissed me. I grab the juice and walk upstairs. He follows me and I walk into my room. Closing the door behing him, he comes and sits on my bed next to me.

"So, what are we?" he asks, staring at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Not sure." I reply, and he grabs my hand.

*Camerons POV*

I want to kiss her again, but we aren't even girlfriend and boyfriend. She sits back and I examine her body. It is beautiful. Her waist is small, bur her hips are quite wide. Her skin is tanned and she has georgeous brown hair.

Suddenly i remember that she is wearing her clothes that she has worn for the past few days! I feel guilty and rush off to my wardrobe to get her some of mine.

*Amber's POV*

For some reason, Cameron rushes off, and I am a little confused. still thinking about what we were, he comes back and chucks me a few items of clothing.

"I am so sorry I didn't give you spare clothes, I just..just forgot." He spews. I thank him with a smile and he leaves the room so I could have some privacy. I could tell he didn't want to, but We had only just kisses and we were not in a relationship yet!

I try the clothes on and sigh. Yep, he purposley chose revealing ones that showed almost half of my body. He is so darn cute. I wish he could be mine. Well, he could, but I am not sure if he was up to it.