chapter 5

*Camerons POV*

Amber slams the door in my face, and I stumble backwards. She didn't even give me time to explain! I walk downstairs, thinking about her. She sure is beautiful!

Mum is in the kitchen cleaning my mess when I arrive.

"how did it go honey?" She asked.

I sit down and reply, "I haven't told her why I spyed on or kidnapped her yet. I just got distracted. She is even prettier up close." I sigh, "and besides, she is going to think I am a creep."

Mum puts her hand on my shoulder and says, "It's ok Cam, how about you write her a note, and slip it under her door." I agree and jog upstairs.

I begin writing ASAP, this is what the note says:

Dear Amber

I am sorry that I have been spying on you, but I have been lonely and wanted a friend. Being homeschooled is hard, and I never know who to trust. I have been watching you to see your qualities, and wow. You are amazing. Don't worry, We wont keep you for long.

From Cameron :)

I feel bad about taking her from her family, but mum and dad both thought it was a good Idea. I walk to her door and hear sobs comming from inside. I instantly feel bad, so I quickly slip the paper under the door and run, not wanting to see tears in her eyes.

*Ambers POV*

I realise that I may never see my family again, and I start to cry. Why me!? Why kiddnap boring old Amber? I ponder upon these questions when A letter slides under my door.

After reading it, I almost feel better. i try to brush the thought of my family and Lauren, and try the dorr handle. It's unlocked! I open it and walk downstairs, nervous about who I will see.

"Amber!" a voice shrieks, and I glance over to see who it was. A pretty woman with clothes to die for is approaching me. Behind her is an older man, a spitting image of Cameron!

The lady gives me a warm hug, and introduces herself.

"I'm Donna" she says.

"And this is Mark." she says pointing to the man beside her. I shake his hand and feel a hand on my arm. Cameron.

"So... You read the note?" He asks.

"Umm Yeah" I reply. looking at Cameron makes my spine tingle. He grins.

"I understand why you took me." I whisper. He nods.

"Y...You look really good" I say probably embarrasing myself. He blushes and changes the subject to me.

"Are you ok with staying here?" He asks.

I smile. I am ok, Cameron looks really nice, and his parents are lovely. Maybe I could just stay here for a while and make it like a vacation.

Cameron pulls me in for a hug and I feel amazing. We almost melt together.