Chapter 8

*Cameron's POV*

I pour myself a bowl of cereal and sit at the table, scrolling through my instagram feed. Mum and Dad have gone to work, so it was just me and Amber.

I finish my breakfast and go outside to feed the family bunny, Quin. She was a beautiful grey mini lop bunny who was almost two years old. I open the cage, and she races over to my hand and nudgest it slightly with her chin.

After feeding her, I turn to go inside when I hear a scream. Amber. I sprint inside the house in a panic, she is now calling my name.

"Cameron!!! Please help me!" She shrieks. I make it up the stairs and move swiftly into her room. But she isn't there. I run over to the bathroom but she isn't there either. my heart races and I am about to call the police, when the wardrobe door opens and Inside I see Amber, huddled in the corner of it.

"L..look up there." She mumbles, pointing to the highest window. The glass is completely smashed, and Amber passes me a rock with a note attatched. it was obviously the one thrown through the window. I open the note and my heart almost stops.

It reads:

Leave the Dallas residence by tonight or Things will turn ugly, bitch.

I gulp and reach for amber, shaking violently.

"Don't worry." I say. "It was probably just a jealous fan."

"Fan?" She asks, and pulls away.

Shoot, She doesn't know. I pull her to my computer and show her what I mean.

*Amber's POV*

Cameron shows me a few of his videos on youtube, some have milions of views.Now everything made sense. He was familiar because I have heard about him before! Lauren told me about him at her place once!

"Wow, this is... cool!" I say. He smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Does this change anything?" He asks. "No" I reply, "But I am still freaked about that note."

"Then from now on I stay with you 24/7." He whispers. I give him a smile to show my appreciation.

We go downstairs and Cameron makes me bacon and eggs, my favourite. He is currently shirtless, and I can't help but stare at his abs. i look up and he is chuckling, "Do you like my body?" he asks. I immediately blush and he smiles. "You're cute when you blush."

HEY EVERYONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 VIEWS I can't BELIEVE IT😋👍♥️

I mentioned Quin because she is my bunny and recently left me for heaven😭🐰 I love her heaps<3

Sorry about the story getting a bit weird :/ but I am going to go on from the rock that broke Amber's window. Let's just say it wasn't one of Cameron's fans....