Chapter 9

*Amber's POV*

After breakfast, Cameron sits next to me on the couch and wraps his arm around me. I grin and lean on his shoulder. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks.

"Ah sure, ok what movie?" I reply standing up and making my way to the stack of movies on a white shelf. I flick through them, there are a few scary ones, chick flicks, comedy and action ones.

"Whatever you want, babe." He smiles. I blush, why did he say that?? We were not even in a relationship. I pick out a comedy since I was too shaken up from this morning to watch a sary one.

I put the dvd in and snuggle back into cameron's arm. He plants a peck on my cheek.

We watch a few movies, and before we know it, it's 3:25. "So," Cameron says, pulling me onto his lap. "What should we do now. My mum will be home at about 9:30, so she left us some money for dinner." "Umm.." I mumble, "we could go for a walk along the beach and then stop off and get pizza and starbucks?" I offer. He laughs, knowing that I love starbucks. "Ok, just let me get changed." He says. I stand off him and he walks upstairs.

Something vibrates and I look towards the coffee table and see Cameron's iphone 5S, so being the nosy person I am, I look at the screen.

**Hey Cammy baby!! I miss you so much xx dinner tonight??

Love your girl, Jess<3 **

The text makes my stomach churn and my heart drop. Tears appear and run down my face, I try to brush them away before Cameron comes back, but it's too late. "Ok, Come on th-" He notices my red puffy face and rushes to my side.

"What's wrong Amber?!" he asked, sounding concerned. Should I tell him why i am upset? Maybe I should check the full conversation before I say anything. "Um allergies... yeah I am allergic to cats?" I try to say without sounding unsure. He quickly runs into the kitchen, probably for medication. This is my chance. I grab his phone and unlocking it to see the conversation between him and this Jess girl.

I start from 8:36 this morning

**Hey cammy babe, Do you want to hang out today? x**

Then soon after, she has also said:

**Baby don't tell me you are going to hang with that brown haired freak, Amber or whatever? Remember I am your girlfriend!! xxx**

I feel completely hurt. Cameron arrives back into the room. "How could you lead me on like that!?" I screamed. He stood back, shocked. Then he saw his phone in my hand. "Amber it's not what you-" I cut him off. "well you can go waste your time with Jess. Goodbye Cameron." I say, running out of the house. I arrive at the gate and realise; I can't escape. I have been kidnapped, trapped at this fenced off mansion. I hide behind a shed and see a tree house in an old tree. I climb it and sit at the top thinking.

Cameron's POV

Amber races out the door and I don't bother trying to stop her. I mean, she can't go anywhere. I look at my phone and a burst of anger rages inside of me. Jess was my girlfriend a month before Amber came. I never felt quite right when I was with her, so I broke up with her at the beach. She didn't take it well, and still thinks I will get over it and come crawling back to her.

I tidy the living room and look at the time. It will be getting dark soon, and Amber hasn't come back yet. I get worried and set off to find her.

Firstly I look in Jake's kennel. jake (My dog) was chewing on a bone, a sign that Amber hadn't been around this area. If she had, Jake would probably be licking her and pleading her to take him for a walk. I search the garden and shed, but there is no sign of Amber. I begin to walk over to the greenhouse when I hear a light snore from above. I look up and see my old treehouse. I climb up the ladder and there she is, Amber, sleeping on the hard wooden floor. Even whilst crying and sleeping she managed to look stunning.

I pick her up bridal style and take her inside. I rest her in her bed and switch off her light. "Night Amber." I whisper, kissing her on the cheek. A breeze tickles my neck and I realise that there is still a hole in the window. I cover it with plastic and wonder, Why would someone throw a rock with a threat on it through Amber's window. Then it hits me. Jess.

HEY EVERYONE!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS!!!! COMMENT IF YOU NEED ME TO SUMMARISE ANYTHING😉

I WILL UPDATE SOON XXX