Chapter 6

Later that day

*Ambers POV*

I sit on my bed and reach for my phone. Woah, I have had heaps of texts from My friends and family. Thinking about them makes me upset, and I turn off my phone and begin to cry.

My door opens and Cam bursts in and sits beside me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, reaching For my sweaty hand. I am crying too much to reply, and I think he understands because he grabs my face gently abd wipes away my tears.

I stare into his eyes, he is amazing. Not only is he hot, but he is super kind as well. I lean into him and rest my head upon his chest. I can hear his heart beating at a slow pace, and before I know it i am drifting off to sleep.

*Cameron's POV*

Amber leans against me and I can feel her on my chest. She is beautiful, even when she is crying. Soon she falls asleep, and I can't help but do the same. I feel like a new person when I am with her.

I wake to a phone vibrating non stop, it is Amber's phone. I look at the screen and her mum is calling. I scroll down and see that she has been recieving calls and messages heaps! They must be worried sick about her.

My stomach drops and I feel a wave of guilt, I leave the room and watch TV. Crap. She is all over the news. Luckily they will never find her at my family's mansion.♥️