Chapter 10

Cameron's POV

I wake up to a horrible headache. I turn on my side and grab my iphone. "sh.it" I mumble. Jess has sent me heaps if messages about our relationship status.

I don't hesitate to text back, with all my anger.

Text:

" Jess just piss off I don't want anything to do with you, now Amber is upset and it is all your fault! BITCH!!!!! Leave us alone! I never want to see you again! And btw, we are NOT together! You just used me! So yeah just f.uck off! "

I felt pretty good when I pressed send. After a few minutes on twitter, she texted back with three simple words. Simple, yet painful. they were;

"Watch your back"

I gulped and heard a crash downstairs. Mum was probably at work, and Dad away on a business trip. I grabbed a bat and walked quietly downstairs. There was a broken plate on the ground and a figure sobbing on the couch. Amber.

Amber's POV

I was trying to be quiet while making breakfast, when the plate behind me drops and shatters on the tiles. I cry in shock and try to pick it up, but end up just cuting my fingers. I collapse on the couch and start to sob, when I hear footsteps on the stairs. Probably Cameron. I can't believe I thought he wanted to be with me. He was most likely just using me for... well you know.

"Amber!?" I hear him call, running over to me. He pulls me up an gives me a massive bear hug. I push him away but he catches my arm and notices the blood on my fingers. He looks at me in an alarmed fashion and I point to the broken plate and turn away from him.

"Amber, I can explain" He starts."Huh? explain what? That you led me on while you had a girlfriend! And to think I actually liked you!" I pause. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. "Listen, Amber Jess and I used to date, but I never felt right around her. I broke up with her a month before you came. Amber, please forgive me?" He asked. "Wait, you liked me?" He smirks. "Um yeah, I guess but I am not sure that you actually like me ba-" He cuts me off by crashing his lips into mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs my waist and pulls me in. His lips tate like mint, and I use my tongue to ask for permission to enter my mouth. I open it and he pluges his tongue into my mouth. I moan and run my fingers down his spine. Suddenly, the doorbell rings and we stop.

Cameron's POV

Stupid doorbell. Amber and I were busy. I leave her and walk towards the door. I am confused. How could anyone get in? the only was was through the locked gate tht opens only by the remote. I open the door and there is a note plastered on it.

I rip it off and my heart stops. It says;

"Amber better leave or I will make her pay. And you Cameron. Watch out, I will be back. And when i do..."

Amber grabs the note from me and reads it, her eyes widening and hands shaking. I guess I better tell her about my theory that These notes are from Jess. Just as I close the door, I see a figure in the distance. No, it can't be her... Lucy?

HEY EVERYONE!!! THANKS FOR READING!🙈♥️

I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND TELL YOU WHO LUCY IS! AND WHY SHE WAS THERE🙈🍋😝

Thanks guys👍☺️