Chapter 4

I am woken by the scent of bacon, sizziling in a pan. My eyes flutter open, and I see a boy staring down at me. I give a small yelp, and the boy smiles.

He has stunning brown eyes and georgous brown hair, styles perfectly.

He keeps staring at me, so I blush a little, then he kind off snaps out of it and leaves the room, locking the door.

I stand and look around, this was a massive room! It had a walk in closet, an ensuite, plenty of furnatute and a king sized bed! I rub my eyes, then I remember everything.

I HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!

I rush to the locked door, but I can't open it. The clock on the other side of the room said 8:19 am. I must have been knocked out all night.

I race to the window and all I see is a huge garden, full of beautiful flowers. I get lost in my thoughts, when the sound of the lock clicks, and the door opens.

I spin around, and there is the boy again, with a plate of breakfast, bacon and eggs. I examine him properly this time, he is tall, possibly 6 ft, and he.... Has a beautiful face!

He hands me the plate and smiles.

"I'm Cameron Dallas" he whispers.

I almost freak out, Cameron Dallas!!!!!

"I...i'm amber" I say.

I knew he seemed familiar! He was all over youtube and vine!

but there was something else. He sensed my uncertainty and starts to leave when it hits me.

"Cameron, tou were the one spying on me!"

he shrugs and I feel angry.

"Why did you kidnap me!?" I ask.

He begins to talk but I shut him off by slamming the door. I feel kind of bad, but he kidnapped me! I didn't deserve this! But why did he do it?

I think about this for a while, and I begin to eat my bacon and eggs. Maybe he will tell me later.