Victim Of The Viper's Love(on...

By XxlexiortonxX

Ashley is the WWE's newest diva. A friend of the Bella's, she meets a new friend Alanna, Randy Orton's daught... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Authors Note
Chapter 71

Chapter 19

1.3K 27 4
By XxlexiortonxX

I woke up happily because of how well I had slept. I lifted my head as saw Randy sleeping with a grin on his face. That grin is so cute. I looked under the covers to make sure I hadn't dreamt last nights events. I looked down and saw that we were both completely naked. At least it wasn't a dream.

I got up to go make something to eat because I am starving. I looked in the pantry and found some bagels. I popped a bagel in the toaster and fetched some cream cheese. I checked my phone and saw that I had four texts. One from each of the twins, two from Dave and one from Maddy.

I looked at Brie's first: Sorry about being so rude to you last night I had a rough day.

Nikki: Sorry for being rude but you need to clear this up for work.

Dave: Ash baby I'm sorry don't leave me I love you I didn't mean to hurt you.

Maddy: Hey girlie can't wait to see you next week when you guys come to Ontario what's up?

I only replied to Maddy's telling her that I can't wait to see her and other stuff.

I turned on the Tv and put on a Full House rerun. My phone buzzed and it was a call from Dave. I debated on answering or not and decided it would be best to see what he has to say.

"Ashley?"

"What?"

"Where are you?"

"I found somewhere else to stay and that's all you need to know."

"Ashley I'm sorry for the way I reacted but you aren't too innocent either."

"Paybacks a bitch Dave."

"God just tell me where you are so I can see you." he demanded.

"Dave it doesn't mat..."

"There you are beautiful," Randy said interrupting me.

"What the hell your with Orton how dare you, you Bitch."

"Shut up I don't need your crap you already left me with a bruised cheek and busted lip!"

"Go to hell!" He yelled and hung up.

I sighed and threw my phone onto the couch. I slumped onto the couch and just stared blankly at the Tv. Only 3 weeks into my career and I've already screwed it up. At least I have Randy.

"Was that Dave?" he asked.

"Yeah he wants to see me but then he told me to go to hell when he found out I was here."

"Screw him!" Randy cheered causing me to laugh. He came closer and pecked my cheek making me blush.

"I saw that," he said pointing at me.

"Saw what?"

"You blush," he laughed.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!" He pecked my cheek again and I couldn't control it but my cheeks flushed a red color.

"Gotcha again," he chuckled sitting onto the couch next to me.

"So what are we doing today?" I changed the subject.

"Whatever you want."

"Well I've been needing to get my hair done I wanna get it ombre'd."

"Vic the nearest beauty salon!" Randy yelled to the driver. He gave us a thumbs up and I laughed. He moved my legs so he could sit closer and he put my legs on his lap.

He got zoned into the Tv and I laughed at how into it he was. I've never seen a guy so into Full House like him.

"Randy you are such a dork!"

"And why is that!"

"You are the only guy that I know that watches Full House like this!"

"And that makes me a dork?"

"Yup."

"How rude," he said mocking the show.

"You got it dude," I replied. with a thumbs up copying Michelle. We both laughed and resumed the show.

I felt Randy staring at me and it made me uncomfortable.

"Randy you can't watch the show if you are staring at me."

"I know but I'd rather look at you," he said making me smile.

"And why is that?"

"Because your beautiful," he replied getting a little closer.

"Oh is that right?" I asked sitting up.

"I can't garun-damn-tee it," he said. I leaned it and kissed his lips. He smiled into the kiss and deepend it. Then his phone buzzed making us both crack up.

"Hey Kim," he said answering the call.

"Oh really great."

"Yeah I'll try to get over there as soon as I can."

"Why what happened."

"Oh sorry yeah I'll try to hurry."

"Bye." He ended the call and turned back to me with a huge smile.

"We are gonna get Alanna tonight instead of tomorrow."

"Yay!" I cheered. I love being with Alanna.

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" I added.

"We are gonna go have dinner wherever she wants to go, it's this thing we do whenever I get her back."

"Sounds superb," I said putting my hands on my hips.

"That means no more cookie for the next two weeks, how does that sound?" I joked.

"Sounds like we need to make up for the time we are going to lose."

"Oh really!"

"Yeah" he said jumping on top of me. He kissed my neck and attacked my lips. He took of my clothes as I did his and we ended up repeating last nights events.

I nuzzled my head into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me tighter. I felt him begin to twirl my hair, " perfect" he murmured.

"You are," I replied lifting my head.

"But no where near as perfect as you," he cooed. I grinned and kissed his nose. He smiled and closed his eyes. I followed and drifted away.

.............................

"Ashley... Ashley," I heard Randy say. I opened my eyes and he was leaning over nudging me.

"Yeah?" I croaked.

"We are here time to get Alanna," he replied. I practically jumped out of bed hearing the news only to realize that I was still naked.

"I should probably get dressed," I laughed grabbing my bag and running into the restroom. I put on a red flannel with dark blue jeans and a pair of wedges.

"Beautiful," Randy said admiring me.

"Kiss ass!" I joked making him laugh.

"You have to be on your best behavior because Kim isn't always happy when she sees me with someone else."

"Aye aye captain," I sneered.

He grabbed my hand and walked me to the small home. He knocked on the door and seconds later there was a beautiful woman with Alanna in her arms.

"Daddy!" Alanna cheered jumping into her father's arms.

"Hi Ashley," I said awkwardly shaking her hand. She didn't reply she just greeted Randy and gave us Alanna's bag and practically shut the door in my face.

"See what I mean," he said.

"Yeah but she is very beautiful," I replied.

We walked into the bus and I ran into the bedroom and tried to clean up as fast as I could before Alanna could question what happened.

"So Alanna where do you wanna eat tonight?" Randy asked.

"Shakey's," she replied in her cute little voice.

"I love shakey's," I said.

"Ashley I missed you," she said.

"I told my mommy all about you," she added. Uh oh maybe that's why her mom wasn't very happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 485 40
This story is about Kaitlyn Fighting to find what everyone calls true love. Is it? CM Punk (Straight Edge Superstar) Randy Orton (The Viper) Daniel...
222K 6K 70
Meet Sky a new WWE Diva who will be debuting on the main roster very soon. She is the Viper's daughter or that's what Randy has made her believe but...
7.8K 193 21
This is a story about a girl named Klaire coming into the wwe industry as the new diva. She meets John Cena, and all hell breaks loose when Nikki, Jo...
160 1 10
Carmit Hardy has always wanted to be a WWE Diva. She looks up to her brothers and they train her. At first, she is denied by chairman and CEO Vince M...