Forgotten Love

By Blossom_Peaches

Sequel to My Brother's Best Friend.. It's been five years since the day that Zac Sanders left Sophie Danvers... More

----A/N----
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Extra Chapter

122K 3.4K 1K
By Blossom_Peaches

Decided to write an extra chapter for those who wanted one....you do not have to read this but many people have asked for it.

So, enjoy.

Three Years Later

"Sophie, I swear to my mother if you do not keep still I will just shave your head!" Kat pulled my head back making me fist my hands and restrain myself from moving.

"I'm sorry! But I'm so excited!" I said jumping in my seat again making Kat groan and pulled my hair for the fifth time, fortunately for me, my head was now numb from the tugging and pulling and wasn't really effecting me any more.

"I don't think I've seen anyone this excited." Kerri said amused from the sofa behind me. I grinned at her in the mirror as my leg started moving from the tapping of my foot. It was just impossible for me to keep still.

"Did you have coffee this morning? Kerri gave me strict orders not to go anywhere near coffee or sugar today." Tina pouted next Kerri.

"We've gone over this Tina." Kerri said giving her a serious look to which Tina just looked away childishly.

"I think there's a bowl of sweets on the tabel behind you." I pointed out to Tina who jumped from her seat.

"Really Sophie?" Kerri said getting up and following her.

"You're not making this easy." Kat said from above me.

"Come on, today is a day of having fun!" I shouted and she scolded me for moving my head again.

"Yes but the fun comes later, you are seriously worrying me Sophie. Any normal bride would be nervous about something going wrong." She said placing more pins into my hair.

"Relax Kat. I'm not worried if anything goes wrong, if it does, today will still be perfect so long as I'm marrying the guy of my dreams." I sighed happily.

"I still can't believe these past few years. So much has happened, what with Zac returning, Kerri having her first born, I'm 7 months pregnant, Tina's engaged, Olivia's divorced and remarried with another child on the way.....Wasn't it just yesterday we were still in High school?"

"Seems like it doesn't it?" I said thinking back.

"It's so weird. Everyone's so grown up...."

"Kerrrrrrrrri! Can I have a sweet?" Tina whined.

"Okaaaay...almost everyone's grown up." Kat corrected herself laughing. "Ok, your all done." She said smiling at me in the mirror.

"Yay!" I said jumping from my seat to stretch my legs.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." Olivia said entering the room. "Wow Sophie, You look amazing and your not even wearing your dress yet!"

"Thanks." I said grinning.

"Don't get any ideas." Kerri said standing by Tina with her arms crossed.

"What?" Olivia asked rubbing her swollen stomach.

"You've already been married twice!" Olivia rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Well, I'm glad your finally getting married. He popped the question two years ago!" She said sitting on the sofa.

"You know things have been busy lately." I said grabbing the dress that Tina was thrusting into my face before pushing me into the dressing room.

"I suppose so." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

I slipped the dress on and looked in the mirror. My excitment suddenly vanished. My dress was strapless, heartshaped hugging my waist until hips before it falls to the floor. It had gems across the top half of the dress, Tina wouldn't allow me to have one without the sparkles.

I had my bridesmaids dressed in a short, strapless yellow dress....not as hideous as it sounds, honest.

"Is she getting dressed?" I heard my mother's voice from the other room shaking me from my trance.

Shit. I'm getting married.

Pulling back the curtain I stepped out noticing everyone had now turned up in my room. My mum was here, Maria, Poppy, Paige and Abby. Maria was holding a toddler in her arms, his arms constantly stretched towards Kerri.

Kerri had a boy, named him Henry Wilson Mitchell. Both her and Andy wanted apart of Wilson in him and since I named Wilson, well, Wilson...they decided to put it as his middle name.

I wish he was here.

"Oh hunny!" My mother gushed throwing a hand over her mouth as tears fell down her face.

"Mum.." I said not wanting to end up crying myself.

"I wish your father was here." She said placing a hand over her heart. My father passed away last year from cancer, it was a hard time for all of us. "He would be so proud of you." She said hugging me.

"Mummy! Look at my dress." Abby said twirling around. She and Wilson were now nearly 8 years old, oh how time flys.

"You look very beautiful sweetie." I said kissing her cheek.

"You look Lovely Soph." I smiled and hugged Poppy.

"Thank you." I said too all of them.

"It's nearly time." Maria said smiling. I nodded just as there were a knock on the door. "Come in."

"Wow." I smiled at my older brother as he walked into the room. "You look stunning Sophie."

"Really?" I asked my nerves catching me up. Curse you Kat, I blame this on you!

"Come girls, your time is up." My mother asked pushing everyone out the door.

"Good luck Sophie!" Paige shouted being the last one out.

"You ready for this?" Matt asked and I nodded.

"Yes. I am." He smiled.

"Good, because Zac is as nervous as hell!" He said making me laugh. "He thinks you'll change your mind." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course he would." I said pushing my nerves aside.

"I'm proud of you little sis." He said as we watched each of my bridesmaids walk down the aisle.

Zac didn't turn around as the music came on as I started walking my way towards him. I was actually glad, I was already nervous enough. I smiled at all the people I love and started thinking about the two people who I wanted here the most.

My father and Wilson.

Stop, your going to cry!

Biting my lip, I looked over to where Abby and Wilson were stood grinning from ear to ear. My mother sat next to them wiping her unstopable tears as she held the small one and half year old in her arms. She smiled and the little boy pointed his small hand over to me.

Yes, Zac and I had another child, the reason we held off the wedding. His name was Ryan.

Smiling I turned back to the front where I met Zac's gaze. He looked relieved. His eyes held so much love and passion it made my heart melt.

Matt handed me over to him as I placed my hands in Zac's.

"You look beautiful." He mouthed to me.

******************************************************

"Andy! Put the cake down!" I shouted laughing.

"But it tastes so goood!" He mumbled with a mouth full of food.

"Daddy!" Henry said running into his leg.

"Hey kid!" I laughed. Andy made an amazing father but they both caused trouble with Kerri.

"Hey Wife." I jumped when I heard Zac's voice in my ear as his arms encircled my waist.

"Hello handsome husband of mine." I grinned giggling.

"My mum is going to take the kids home soon." He said as I turned in his arms.

"Ok." I mumbled resting my head on his chest.

"Tired?" He chuckled and I nodded. "Come on." He said leading me to our table.

Resting my head on Zac's shoulder, I watched my family and friends laughing and having fun. We've all come so far.

Kerri and Andy got married and now have their hands full with Henry.

Olivia having remarried and having more kids. 

Matt and Kat only have a month or so until their first born and my first niece or nephew.

Tina's getting married to Luke, Paiges brother.

Paige is focusing on her acting jobs but I swear her and Dustin have something going on.

Poppy's in university studying Law.

Jakey's studying Sport.

Remember my teaching group three years ago? Claire, Ben, Kelly, John, Rachel and Tom are in a band, Zac's helping them along the way.

And then there's me and Zac, finally getting married with three kids of our own.

Which reminds me....

"Zac?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah?" He smiled down at me.

"You know how you always said you wanted a big family?" He nodded confused. "Well....I'm Pregnant."

"YES!" He shouted standing and fist punching the air. "I love you!" He said pulling me up with him. "I'M HAVING ANOTHER BABY!" He shouted and everyone clapped and laughted while I hide my face in his chest.

"But I swear if you knock me up again, I'll do more damage to you then when Ryan was born. Giving birth is painfull." I said but he just continued grinning like a fool.

"I hope it's a girl."

"You'll get what your given." I laughed.

"Congrats!" Paige said coming up and hugging us both....Dustin right behind her.

"Thanks, hey Dustin." I said smirking at him and he smiled back nervously. Since when is he nervous?

"I can't believe your having another child." She gushes while Zac talks to his ex bodyguard.

"I can't believe your with Dustin." I say matching her tone.

"I know right- wait how do you know?!" She said eyes wide with shock.

"Ha! I knew it!" I said grinning. "Paige, I think its great."

"I know, I know." She blushes.

"Don't hide it, go tell the world." I said pushing her to him.

"Where are the kids?" I ask Zac when he returns.

"My mum took Ryan home, Abby and Wilson are around here somewhere." He said searching the dance floor. "Oh, there they are."

"Mummy, guess what Tina's been saying?" Abby said when we reached her table.

"Oh dear, do I want to know?"

"She said Wyatt fancies me!" She frowned.

"I do not!" Wyatt said crossing his arms next.

"Tina said boys are mean to girls they like! She said it was the same thing with you and daddy!"

"She's annoying." Wyatt muttered to Wilson. 

"I am not! Wilson!" Abby whined looking at her brother for help.

"Oh dear." I said watching with wide eyes.

"What?" Zac asked.

"It's happening again." I say turning to face him. He looked confused before suddenly realising what I'm going on about.

"Oh shit." He whispered but grins.

"Why are you grinning?" I slapped him on the arm.

"Because it turned out good for us didn't it?"

"I guess so." I sighed smiling.

*********************************************

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 466 59
Vanessa, has now grown up and moved on with her life but she has never gotten over her first love. When she receives a 20 year high school reunion in...
3.4K 932 43
Cover and banner credit goes to @AlateSchmetterling ***** With the last year of school looming, Hannah...
3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
42 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...