Mate

By Indra12032002

Y/n is the best fight wolf of her pack. She is only 10 but is the best of them all. Her uncle, the alpha of h... More

- Mate - Part 1 -
- Mate - Part 2 -
- Mate - Part 3 -
- Mate - Part 4 -
- Mate - Part 5 -
- Mate - Part 6 -
- Mate - Part 7 -
- Mate - Part 8 -
- Mate - Part 9 -
- Mate - Part 10 -
- Mate - Part 11 -
- Mate - Part 12 -
- Mate - Part 13 -
- Mate - Part 14 -
- Mate - Part 15 -
- Mate - Part 16 -
- Mate - Part 17 -
- Mate - Part 18 -
- Mate - Part 19 -
- Mate - Part 20 -
- Mate - Part 21 -
- Mate - Part 22 -
- Mate - Part 23 -
- Mate - Part 24 -
- Mate - part 25 -
- Mate - Part 26 -
- Mate - part 27 -
- Mate - Part 28 -
- Mate - Part 29 -
- Mate - Part 30 -
- Mate - Part 32 -
- Mate - Part 33 -
- Mate - Part 34 -
- Mate - Part 35 -
- Mate - Part 36 -

- Mate - Part 31 -

148 6 0
By Indra12032002

- Next day - "Come on y/n" I yelled after her. "Comiiinngg" She screamed back. We are going to a sort of dinner party with a few of my pack. It will be great, she can meet everyone. When she got down we jumped in the car and started riding. "Have you got more letters?" She suddenly asked. "No... Have you?" I asked confused. "No..." She said and was silence. I stopped the car and looked her in the eyes. "Have you?..." I asked again. She nodded slowly. "I thought, he or she will stop but.... No..." She says sobbing. "Babe... Just tell me when you get a new one. Don't hold secrets" I said and pecked her lips. She nodded and I started the ride again. When we arrived at the place I helped y/n out. "No... Secrets you said? Right?" She asked me. "Yeah.. why?" I asked. Does she have to tell me something more? Was it so scary or bad that she hasn't said it to me already. "I wanna start a family" She said while interupting me. I stood frozen... Did I just hear that right??? She wants a baby??? Omgggg omggg. I dragged her up and kissed her all over her face. She giggled... Owh her beautiful smile, just wow 😍 "I guess you are happy" She said laughing. "Of course I am!" I said more then happy. "Well... Alpha Gunnarsen, will you lead me to this dinner or what?" She said hugging me. "Ofcourse my lady" I said and stretched my hand out. She took it and I lead her inside. Marcus was there, Mason and a few other alpha's from other lands and their mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 493 39
You know how every wolf is meant to have one mate well I found mine when I moved back into my pack then after finding him I find another one not just...
5.6K 104 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...
91K 1.9K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...
5.3K 179 20
"Mate." they both whispered at the same time. Both. Two. I couldn't fight it either, "Mate." Came out of my mouth and my eyes glanced between the bro...