Partners In Crime // Carl Gal...

由 kitkatzoo2

We were always together. They called us partner in crime. But victims in love. Missy Milkovich was a loud, f... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Sequel update

7

12.5K 239 148
由 kitkatzoo2

Missy was sitting on a steel chair, feeling the most run-down and empty she ever felt. Kevin, Veronica and a lawyer entered the room cautiously. "There she is" Kev shouted through a smile as Veronica swatted him and the trio took a seat opposite her. "I'll be blunt because none of us want to be here, you have to show remorse" the lawyer said but Missy looked around the room ignoring him "Missy" V said while tapping the table. "Marissa" she shouted as the girl looked at her. "You have to show remorse" V said as she shook her head. "Carl doesn't want to either. What is it with you two ?" V said as the lawyer said that they couldn't discuss Carl's plea.

"Sorry we're late, there's no parking in this place" Mickey barked as he and Mandy walked in. "You have a big family that love you Missy, just show remorse and you'll get less time, it's simple" they lawyer said as she shrugged. "I'm not sorry and I'm not lying. I didn't have a fucking gun" she said as Mandy rolled her eyes. "Missy, I want you home okay, we all need you, just do what he wants" she begged but Missy still stayed silent. "Missy. He's gonna ask you to name your dealer. Don't do it, it'll get you into a lot more shit" Mickey began but the lawyer put his index finger up to tell Mickey to be quiet. "Is there any other way we can get her less time" V asked as the lawyer said to name her dealer. "No" Missy said straight away. "You and your friend have lost your dealer a lot of money. You really don't think he'll have people inside who are ready to kill you" he began but she shook her head. "The person I worked for didn't have corner girls. I was the only one, you don't need to try and scare me" she said as the lawyer stood up. "Well get ready for trial tomorrow because you're going to be away until your an adult" he said while leaving with Kev and Mickey but V and Mandy stayed.

"I have an outfit for you to wear in court tomorrow" V said as Mandy looked at her. "I do too" she said as Veronica fake smiled. "Why don't we show her both and let her pick" V said as Mandy furrowed her eyebrows. "She's going on trial not the runway" she said confused as she lay out the clothes on the table, a black dress and black heels. Meanwhile Veronica lay out a light blue dress, a white long sleeved top, white tights and and white Mary Janes. "I'm wearing Mandy's" she said almost instantly. "Are you trying to be Missy Skankavich or an upstanding citizen" she said as Mandy shot Veronica a death glare, Missy just shrugged. "You're not going to do yourself any justice if Carl looks respectable and you look like-" she began. "I'm wearing Mandy's outfit" she said as Veronica nodded. "Okay then. See you at the trial" she said while getting up as Mandy followed.

2pm the next day, Chucky, Carl and Missy all sat behind the glass waiting to give their statements, Chucky was the first to walk out. "Chucky baby, what happened ?" she heard Sammi shout because Chucky had multiple bruises. "Carl told the boys to beat me up" he said as Sammi shot a glare at Carl behind the glass. Missy was barely listening, she just heard the lawyer said Chucky had a low IQ and could barely function, she was expecting them to push the sympathy vote on him. She did however listen when the judge asked about her. "How are you and Miss Milkovich connected ?" she said as he told them that he was her slave and when asked if she ever pointed a gun at him, he said she did since his mother was feeding information to him. She told him that threatened to and actually pointing one at her were the same. Sammi even went as far as telling Chucky to say Missy shot the gun in the air a couple of times. Jt was not looking good until Sammi stood up and told the judge that "Carl and Missy took advantage of her and Missy told her little bunny that they were going to Disneyland because he's the apple of her eye and wouldn't hurt a fly". He was sentenced 6 months in juvenile prison and less if he behaved which Sammi said he would.

Next was Carl, he looked like an upstanding citizen like Veronica wanted for her. He had a pair of glasses on which Missy could tell he hated. He was seated, he had a few scratches on his eye and lip and she managed to lip-read Fiona and Lip saying Sammi did it which made Missy angrier than she already was at her. "Carl Francis G versus the state of Illinois" she said while banging the gavel on the desk. "Do you feel any remorse Mister Gallagher" she asked as he nodded. "I regret what I did a lot" he said as he saw his family looked relived. "I let someone talk me into letting a retard do a mans job. Next time I try move a bunch of drugs, I'll listen to my accomplis" He spat as Missy laughed. The trial went on and he just made sarcastic remarks and nodded his head .

"How do you know miss Milkovich ?" she asked as he shrugged. "Met her a strip club" he said as the judge rolled her eyes. "What you say now could really affect her time so I'd choose my words wisely Mister Gallagher" she said as he looked at the lawyer and then at the judge. "Have you ever felt threatened by her ?" she asked as he shook his head. "Has she ever pulled out a gun ?" she said as he shook his head. "What you say stays in these walls" the judge then said as he shook his head. "No she didn't alright" he practically shouted. She asked a couple of more questions about the drugs and he just kept making sarcastic remarks. "If you would like to go into my chambers and speak to me off the record. Now is the time. Otherwise you will end up in juvenile prison. Is that what you want ?" she said annoyed as he looked at her and then at his lawyer and then back at her. "Yes please" he said while smirking as Missy's jaw dropped. What he said just sent shockwaves around the courtroom. "That's not what I was hoping to hear" she said while fixing herself as Carl smirked again. "I know what you were hoping to hear. If your honour lost 20 pounds, I'd consider tapping that" her jaw dropped and he was sentenced to a year in juvenile prison. His  family ran up to him and he said he was going to make juvey his bitch before being seated next to Chucky. They each had a cop behind them.

The judge banged the gavel before two guards grabbed Missy. "Case number 2049. The people versus Marissa Teri M." she announced as they brought her out. She immediately made eye contact with Carl who couldn't take her eyes off her. The cops dropped her off the table and she immediately ran to Carl.

"I'm not going to see you for years" she said close to tears as he shook his head. "Miss, don't talk like that, they have to see through it. You didn't have a gun" he whispered as she shushed him. "I like you, I have since we were ten and I don't know how long I'm going away for, so I have to do this" she whispered as she pecked him on the lips. "Missy" he whispered as she looked up at him. "I like you too" he said as he pecked her back. They both said what they wanted to for years. Everything appeared to be going good, perfect even until Missy felt a baton bit the back of her legs. She winced in pain before being dragged back to the chair, she had two cops holding her down. "Don't fucking do that" Mickey shouted but he was ignored. He was proving to her more and more that he cared and it made leaving him hurt more.

"Ms Milkovich" she said but Missy ignored her. "Where did you get that amount of heroin and a gun" she asked but Missy ignored her. "Maybe your little moment with Mister Gallagher distracted you. Would you like to look me in the eye and answer my questions ?" she asked but the girl kept looking around, she was shutting down, she had been since she was dragged out the Milkovich house. "Ms Milkovich" she shouted, banging the gavel which brought Missy's attention back to her. "Don't make this any harder on yourself. There's been some serious allegations made about you. Do you understand ? You have a huge family over there who love you" she began but Missy interrupted her. "Three families" she said while looking down as the judge checked her computer. "Oh yes. You're a foster child" she said as the girl nodded. "Have you felt threatened in the care of Mister Ball and Miss Fisher ?" she asked as the girl shook her head. "I know what your going to ask me. Have I ever felt like they've mistreated me. Have they ever neglected me ? No. They haven't and I don't need your sympathy just because I'm a foster kid. Kev & V are great parents" she said as the judge nodded. "And I don't seem to see a social worker present" she said as the girl nodded. "They gave up on me years ago"

"You know the system" she said as the girl nodded since she was constantly at Mickey's trials. "Well now that I've got you talking. Would you like to answer my questions now ?" she said as Missy shrugged. "Have you ever called Charles Slott your slave" she said as the girl shrugged. "It was more of a joke than an actually making him be a slave. He's just a stupid fuck and couldn't understand" she said as the Judge told her to watch her language and Sammi stood up but was overruled.

"Do you own a gun ?" she asked as Missy began looking around again. "No comment" she said while looking at the ceiling. "Do you own a gun" she said as Missy looked at her and shook her head. "How could I have been sold a gun" she said as the judge nodded. "Did you take it ?" she said as the girl shook her head. "Didn't have a gun" she said as the judge rolled her eyes. "Even if I did have a gun, how could I have threatened Chucky ? He outweighs me by 200 pounds" she said sarcastically as the judge folded her arms. "You and Mister Gallagher have a tight bond. Correct" he said as she nodded. "So how do I know you two didn't make a pact and Charles was taken advantage of. You left him at a gas station. Who says you didn't pull out a gun ?" she said as Missy slumped back in her chair. "You're not going to believe me anyway" she said while putting her head in her hands. The judge tried to ask her a few more questions but she went back to looking around.

"You've refused to answer my questions so I have no choice but to sentence you to 4 years in a juvenile correction facility" she said as the Milkovichs, Gallagher's and Kev & V went mad. "You can't do that" V shouted. The two guards that held Missy down pulled her up by the arms and dragged her across the room. "'Missy. Miss. I love you. Okay. I love you baby. We'll all come to visit" V said while running as she walked but she kept her head down. "We'll write to you Missy. I'll learn" Kev shouted after her but she ignored it.

The cops were dragging her across the room once again but stopped her infront of Carl. He looked up at her, shaking his head as he saw her face break for the first time ever. The idea of not seeing him for four years killed her inside. "Missy" he whispered as she took a breath. "Carl" she whispered back, her voice broke so he knew she was on the verge of tears. It was enough torture for the cops so they kept walking. "It's a pity you won't ever see him again. Let me give you some advice kid, no one will care about you when you get back, why would they you're a monster, a psychopath who can't feel love, even he will see through your act" one of the guards hissed.

She was led to a bus and sat alone. "Hi there" a girl said as she sat next to her. "You seem nice. You're with me" she said as Missy moved closer to the window, she was going to need to fight someone to prove that she was not to be messed with. It was going to be a long 1,460 Days

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

21.7K 330 18
The south side roller coaster is back. Hannah, Mickey, and Ian have been living a good life since the last time they had a bump in their road. Hannah...
3.6K 29 10
On the Northside or any place nicer then Southside Chicago love was something pretty it was flowers and chocolate and kindness. Not on the Southside...
117K 1.4K 37
𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱, 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻. the fate of a fucked up gallagher falling for a fucked u...
586K 6.5K 37
Angel has lived right next to the Gallagher's her whole life. She lives with a fucked up mom and dad. Her dad beats her and her mom does nothing abou...