CUPCAKES FOR LOVE (BWWM)

By LFiorelina

"Haven't you done enough?" i asked him. He shaked his head, "No. I don't think so." "Please just leave," i s... More

Preview.
Work. Work. Work.
Home is best.
Back again.
Unexpected.
Knight in Armani suit.
Another chance.
Rockstar.
Foul mood.
Balls?!
Chuck e cheese. (part 1)
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chuck e cheese (part 2)
Jailed?
Court drama.
Guilty!
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Daddy is back.
Loose it all.
Sleep with me, yes?
Good morning kisses
Breakfast club.
Picture perfect.
You'll have your dinner, and eat it too.
Silent night. Lonely night.
You could always tell them the truth
Lost without you.
Flights and suites confusion.
Breathtaking views.
Good morning? Not really?!
My heart on my sleeves.
Hot chocolate and makeout
Guess not.
Taken by suprise.
Promises and jelous lovers.
Smell like sex
Smell like sex π
Truth waffles.
Down dirty.
Wake up 💦💦💦💦🍆.
Talk dirty to me.
Love you like i do.
Torn hearts 💔💔💔
Code blue.
Broken.
Second chance maybe.
Bleeding hearts.
Ready or Not
Confession of a broken heart.
Facing the demons
Hot date
Love or Fuck
Arrested.
Attemped murder. Guilty.
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT YOOOH!
New Book alert
NEW BOOK ALERT!

Cakes and Green eyes

3.2K 192 15
By LFiorelina

Mama- Mayorkun
Theme song for the chapter.

When the rays of the sun barely hit the clouds in the diatance, i decided it would be best not to see Sandro. Seeing as he was no where in the living room or the kitchen i too a breathe. I filled the coffee pot with watee and put it back on the maker. 
Taking a small sip, Scar popped her head in the kitchen, on her lips played a small sad smile, "hey."
I nodded, "hey."
Walking inside, she poured herself a cup, "Gia I'm sorry about... You know."
I frowned and looked at her.
"We heard you guys," she sulked when she looked at me intently, "you didn't catch any sleep, did you?"
I shrugged and moved aside. I told her that i would be heading to the bakery. It was alittle too early but i didn't care. I didn't want to be there when he got up.  I think she got the message.
"Come with Enna later," i said, grabbing my bag and i was off to work.

Mixing the dough, i hummed along with the song.

(All your problems I know say solution na ego
Are you getting me?
Are you getting me?

Mama born you
Your mama born you well
And you are beautiful too
I want to hold you
Girl I love you
Girl I wanna love you well
I know you fell in love but nobody caught you

But I got your body oh mama. )

That song was among the few i loved when i was on vacation in West Africa.
Two of my friends who worked in the bakery showed up minutes before i put the dough in the oven.
"Ssup boss!" they said happily.
Well, aren't they happy this morning?!

I rolled my eyes internally and smiled at both of them, "hey y'all. What's with all the bright smiles today?"
They shrugged and went to work. I left them to finish the putting in the oven and preparing the icing.
I went to arrange the seats amd clean the tables. In a while i saw Daniel, the sexy blue eyed blonde man, who i always call Danny walk through the doors.
I flashed him one of my smiles, "Danny, hey! You're early today."
He grinned and pulled me into a hug, "hey. Can't i buy cake anytime i want?"
We chuckled as i shaked my head, i led him to the counter, "so am i getting you the usual?"
He nodded, "and i also wanted to talk to you."
I gestured to my office but he shaked his head no. He said that there was no need. So we sat in one of the seats away from everything and everyone, near the window facing the road. Giving him a large hot cup of capuchino and served myself one.
"So what do you want to talk about?" i sat back down after serving him cake.
He said a small thank you and bit into his cake. His eyes closed almost involuntary and he moaned, "this. Your cakes are so good Gia. Im having cakegasm right now."
I giggled lighy and slapped his arm, "for real, what did you want to talk about?"
He sipped his coffee, "well, i was hoping you'd bake Lacey and I's wedding cake."
Smiling softly at him, i asked, "when is the big day that leads to happy ever after?"
"This Saturday?!" he looked like a kid who was caught stealing candy from the candy jar by his mother.
I gave him a deadpan look and slapped his arm, "this Friday! Danny what the hell?!"
He quickly pulled his hands far far away from my grasp and whined, "ow, that actually hurt." "Look I'm sorry. But don't blame me, blame these delicious cheese cakes that hypnotise me."
I rolled my eyes at his stupidity, of course he would think of something like that.
"How large should it be? Do you guys want any specific theme to go with the cakw deco? What flavour do you want for the cake? One flavour or multiple? Answer me, dammit!  We don't havw time boy!  We don't have time!" i finished ranting and took a deep breath.
"First of all, where did you guys meet and what is the most influential thing about your relationship?" i asked him.  I needed a theme for the cake.
He tapped his chin, his thinking mode face. "Well, we first met in Paris, during the time i was there for vacation. And she made it worth my time. Months later, close to a year later, we found each other again in New York during the summer. And after that, we've been inseparable. Those are the two places that influence our relationship always."
I nodded.
New York and Paris.
I'll see what i can do with you.

He said that his fiancee and her brother would come cake testing because he'd be at work and his future brother in law will be free... And he also emphasised the fact that the guy is very much single.

After he was gone, i went and baked the different flavors of cake that would be needed for the cake testing. Then later, i pulled my ass to my small office and put on my earphones. I had to. Unless i wanted to fill my mind with thoughts of a certain De Lucca.
Switching to my "i want to kill you now" playlist, i took out my drawing book from my drawer and started to brainstorm ideas for the cake.
New York.
Paris.
Summer.

New York.
Paris.
Summer.

New York.
Paris.
Summer.

I got it!
I got it!

Quickly, i drew the Ifftle tower standing on a giant red apple.
While doing the final sketches of the cake, the light from the window was covered by a shadow infront of me.
How did i not hear?
Is it Kevin?
With my heart on my skin, i looked up and gazed into gorgeous forest green eyes looking at me intently, trying to figure me out.
Definitely not Kevin!

I removed my earphones and smiled at him slightly, "I'm sorry. I didn't hear you come in."
He smirked and gestured to my earphones resting on my shoulders, "i wouldn't too if that was blasting in my ears."
I blushed slightly and turned my i pod off, "sorry about that."
He signed, "rough time?"
I looked away and cleared my throat, "Ummh, how can i help you?"
"I'm Alex," he said and extended his hand. Great!
I smiled and shaked his hand, "Gia. What brings you here?" i gestured to the seat.
He nodded and sat, "Danny said you'd be expecting us, well, me, Mia had to run, some emergency errands."
I nodded and stood up, he stood up with me, "well, we're here for cake testing. Let's go to the front."

We walked to the front and i let him sit around the corner where he won't be disturbed by the lot in the bakery. "Which flavours do you want to start with? Any preferences?" i asked the sexy man seated next to me.
He smiled, "you're the baker, I'll follow your lead. What do you suggest i have first?"
I grinned and made a small bow, "okay, whatever you say, good sir!"
He laughed slightly and nodded.
I walked to the kitchen, "Are the cakes ready?"
Paisley nugged me on my shoulder, "who's the hottiee....  He's so hooooot....  Got a date?  How could you not tell me?! Gia!"
I rolled my eyes placing a few cakes on the tray, "he's not my date. He's Mia's brother."
"Sexy Danny's fiancee?" she asked. I nodded. She squeeled, "no wonder he looks so hot, that girl is fine as hell."
"Paisley..... " i groaned.

She simply raised her hands in the air, "okay. Okay. I don't want you to keep your date waiting."
I rolled my eyes and walked back to him. His eyes danced when he saw me approach him.
"Sorry i took so long," i placed the tray and arranged the plate for him. Before i could put a slice of cake on his plate, he held my hand, "let me help with that."
I also offered him a glass of juice to wash down the cake and he politely accepted.
At least he's not rude.

I wanted to go to help out with all the other orders and everything. Just before i turned to leave, he held my hand and asked me to keep him company, "all these cakes look so good, i don't think I'll be able to make a decision on my own. Care to join me?"

Paisley winked at me, she was definitely eavesdropping.
I shaked my head, "i should check on... "
"Got it all covered boss! Men don't really know how to choose between flavours.."

"Paisley...."

"Maybe his tatsebuds aren't working right....."

"Paisley... "

"Oh, maybe he has taste bud deficiency?"

"Pais... Is that even a thing?"
I looked towards Alex, he looked at us, his eyes dancing with amusement and shrugged.
"Or maybe he's allergic to the flavours!"
"Paisley!" I shouted.
I gave her the look that said, what the fuck are you doing embarasing both of us in front of this sexy man.
She smiled cheekily and walked away.
I shaked my head and sat down across from him, "sorry about that."
"It's no problem, trust me," he smiled and pushed the empty plate towards me. I thanked him and took it, put a piece of each cake on the plate.
With my fork, i gestured to the green looking cake, "we're starting with that one."
He nodded and took a bite, "mmh."
He made a sexy moan, i was tempted to close my legs tight. "Let me guess, lemon?!"
I rolled my eyes and feigned shock, "how'd you know?"
He laughed and threw his head back, "it's really good."
Now i put on my worry face, "if you continue with those comments with all the cakes, I'll honestly beleive that there's taste bud deficiency."
We laughed together as we shared the cakes and talked abit. He told me that he was from New York and that his athletic body was from all the workout he always did because he was a quarter back of the New York football team.
By the time we were done with the cakes it was already dinner time. "So which cake do you prefer?" i asked him, bringing the subject back to him.
"I don't know....  I'm also starting to beleive i have taste bud deficiency," he put on a panicked face. We both laughed before he said his preference. I took the utensils back to the kitchen and went back to him.
"It was really fun talking to you," I told him, in all honesty.
He grinned, "of course you would enjoy my company."
"There's the cocky Alex, ladies and gentlemen!" i announced.
We stared at each other without saying a word, he opened his mouth to say something but bit his lip.
I rose a brow, "spill. I know you want to say something."
He cleared his throat, "well i was thinking, since we've already had dessert. Lots of it by the way, do you mind having dinner with me? I promise it will be worth your while," he said hopefully.
"I don't know......."

Hey y'all...
How do you like the book so far?
How do you like Gia?
What about asshole Sandro...
He's infuriating.
I know..
I love y'all.
Don't forget to VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 1 11
book one of the "𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍" series "Take another step and I will kill you," he said pointing his gun at me. I take another step not list...
884 33 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
273K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...