Harry Potter Imagines and Pre...

By warlock_wrath

Just some xreader imagines and preferences for the lovely harry potter characters. This includes: Harry ... More

Preference 1*How you meet
Preference 2*House and Blood
Preference 3*Nicknames
Preference 4*Type of couple
Preference 5*PDA
Preference 6*First I love you
Preference 7*Your Break up song
Sirius Black*Competition PT 1
Sirius Black*Competition PT2
Preference 8*How you kiss
Preference 9*How you hug
Preference 10*Your song
Preference 11*How you sleep
Preference 12*First Date
Preference 13*Who you're related to
Preference 14*Your birthday gifts
Preference 15*Your favourite picture of them
Prompt List
Requested-Ron Weasley*Do you regret us?
Requested-George Weasley*Can't reach
Requested-Neville Longbottom*Who do I need to kill?
Requested-George Weasley*Fuck it
Requested-Hermione*Just stop
Preference 16*Who you leave them for
Preference 17*How they get your attention
James When...
Remus when...
Dating Harry Would Include...
Dating Ron Would Include...
Preference 18*Your Quidditch Position
Preference 19*Your piercings
Preference 20*Your animagus
James Potter
Sirius Black*Sunsets
A/N
Answers
Fred*Valentines Day
Remus*Piggy Back Rides
Couple Tattoo
Remus*Piggyback PT2
Hermione Granger*Just Stop PT2
Piggyback Rides PT3
Dating Harry would include...
Dating Ron Weasley would include...
Dating Hermione would include
Dating Draco would include
Dating Fred Weasley would include
Draco*Library
Dating George Weasley would include...
Fred Weasley*I thought you'd never ask
Being Married to George would Include...
Unrequited?*George
Late Night Conversations
They're a Malfoy!*Fred Weasley
Piano*Draco
Sirius*Ravenclaw
Sirius*Slight of hand
George*Does He Hit You?
Dating Luna Would Include
Being a Weasley Would Include...
Neville Longbottom*Treat Her Like a Lady
James*Highly Doubtful
Halloween
Your Biggest Turn On
Quidditch
You're a Reader PT1
You're a Reader PT2
Fred*Family Reunion
Draco Malfoy*Tree House
You Break Their____ PT1
Harry*LGBT
Hermione*Dormmates
Surprise Party
George*Fred's Room
Fred*Afterlife
Marauders Preference*Secret Talent
James*Talk To Someone
Werewolf PT1
Sirius*Leave a Light On
Sirius*Group Project PT1

George*Do You Trust Me?

3.2K 79 18
By warlock_wrath

A/N: Requested by StarlightInHerEyes from the prompt list, prompt 52

"What's going on?" My mumble almost turns into a scream but a hand covers my mouth, muffling it. my eyes bulge open to see I'm face to face with George.

"No need to yell," he whispers, grin plastered on his face.

I glare at him before looking around the room. It's almost pitch black in this room apart from the slit of light coming through the window from the moon. Snores of my dormmates fill my ears but everything else is silent.

"Now," he continued, "I'm going to lift my hand and you won't wake anyone up. Deal?"

Begrudgingly I nod and he slowly removes his hand, "What the hell!?"

"Shh!" One of my dormmates start to stir and George holds a finger to his lip. Luckily, she doesn't wake. "I thought you agreed,"

"Sorry," I whisper back, "But I'm kinda shaken after I woke up to a ginger towering over me,"

He holds a hand to his heart, "Wow, I'm hurt. Truly. Now get dressed and hurry up,"

"Why?"

"Do you trust me?" he counters.

I squint at him, "Honestly..." he rolls his eyes, "Fine," I say but don't move, "Well, get out so I can get dressed,"

"Fine," he sighs somewhat dramatically, limited by his rare quietness. George gets up and walks out of the dorm and I finally am able to get up.

Deciding nothing we're doing is going to be that important I just shrug on a pair of jeans and a hoodie, not even bothering to brush my hair. As I'm shoving my feet into some trainers something pops into my mind, how did he get up here?

I creep out of the dorm, shutting the door carefully, to turn around and see George waiting at the top of the stairs. "How did you get up here exactly?"

George shrugs, "I have my ways," crossing my arms and cocking my head, I look at him, straight-faced. He rubs the back of his neck, "I may have used my broom to fly up to a window and climb in,"

"That is...actually kinda smart."

"I know," he grins. "Now if you'd kindly follow me," he guides me to a window near the stairs, "Our chariot awaits,"

He opens the window fully and I look out and down. Below, looking incredibly bored is Fred holding a broom. Fred looks up as the window opens, "Finally. What took so long?" since we're not in the dorms he didn't need to be quiet.

George nodded at me, "This one almost woke up the dorm,"

"How was I supposed to know I was going to get kidnapped?"

The twins shake their heads, saying in sync, "So dramatic this one,"

"Here Georgie," Fred tosses the broom to George.

George swings one leg out the window, positioning his broom, before dropping on it. the broom dips down a couple feet before zooming back up. "Climb on," George told me.

Shaking my head, and crossing my arms, I stare at him in disbelief, "Nuh uh. I like living for your information,"

"Don't be a wuss," George teased.

Fred flew closer to the window, "Can we blame her? We all know I'm the better flyer,"

"You wish,"

"I know,"

"That you're not,"

"As good as me,"

"You wanna fight?"

"You wish,"

"Well, I wish," I cut off their petty fight, "You two would stop and tell me where we're going,"

The twins look at each other before shaking their heads, "Nah,"

"C'mon (Y/N), live on the wild side," Fred told me.

George flew as close to the window as he could, "Do you trust me?"

I chew my lip but nod hesitantly, "Okay. But if I die,"

"Don't be so dramatic," Fred scoffs.

"Coming from you? You didn't talk to me for a week when I told you your prank idea was dumb,"

"Yeah because it was amazing,"

I rolled my eyes at Fred's behavior. Looking at George broom, I sighed but moved closer to the window. "How are we doing this?"

With my legs dangling over the edge, I sat on the window ledge. George was facing away from me but his broom was almost touching the castle. I leaned forward and put my hands on his shoulders, "Ready?" he asked.

"Yup,"

"3, 2, 1," screwing my eyes up, I jumped off the window ledge onto his broom.

Like when he did it the broom dropped a few feet from the weight and force but the broom kept going. My eyes sprang open to see us getting closer to the ground. My hair was flying up around me as the wind whipped at us. When we were a few feet above the ground we lurched forward and stopped falling.

"Woohoo," my head snaps back to see Fred right behind us.

"Your assholes!" I yell, unafraid now.

"You thought you were gonna die," they laughed.

The brooms sped up, getting a little higher just encase. "Where are we going?" I have to raise my voice over the sound of us cutting through the air.

"You'll see,"

Flying through the Hogwarts air, ripping through the wind, hair wiping everywhere. The twins enjoyed doing little tricks to impress people on the Quidditch field. After seemingly the hundredth random loopy loop or roll my stomach didn't drop...all the way.

We landed, like the twins near always do, perfectly. George, I could tell slowed down more than normal, making sure I didn't fall. Despite not flying myself I was panting slightly. "Run," I told him, "And run fast," I pushed the hair, which was most of it, out my face.

The twins grinned, "Missed a bit," Fred teased, ruffling my hair into my face again.

I glared at him. George walked over, brushing the hair back into place, "Perfect," my eyes were stuck on his for a moment until he stepped back and clapped "Now! dear brother, your assistance,"

"Of course, twin two," George rolled his eyes.

The twins stepped forward, backs to me. Looking around I took in my surroundings. Hogwarts was surrounded by forest so it didn't surprise me I didn't recognize this bit.

We weren't allowed in the forbidden forest but if you had the guts and a broom you could fly over it to this part. The teachers allowed it but didn't announce it. and those who knew didn't like telling anyone.

Stood in a mini hollow of a forest, trees tall as seemingly the sky. There were muggle flowers scattered around the place and next to no footprints, untouched. Placed in front of the twins was a small body of water.

They raised their wands and did a spell under their breaths. A light green light came out the wands, joined together then went down through the water. George put his wand in his pocket, the light just being attached to Fred's wand.

"We have about a minute or two so come on," George told me, dumping his broom and putting a hand on my back, pulling me into the water, "Jump in on th- "

"What?" I moved back.

George whole head rolled "C'mon, you said you trusted me. We get in, follow the light, and you get to see what's on the other side. Now c'mon," George held his hand out.

"I'm not dying for you," I crossed my arms.

George looked down disappointed, "Guys," Fred jumped in, "You've got maybe 40 seconds so id get a move on or let me stop,"

The other twin stood in front of me, kicking the dirt slightly and hiding a pout. I groaned and grabbed his hand. He looked up, "Same time," I told him.

He nodded, turned around and crouched, "Put your arms around my shoulders,"

"At this point, I'm not gonna question it," I sighed and did as he said, "3, 2- "

"1!" George jumped in.

Falling into the water sent a warm shiver up my body for some reason. George began swimming, pulling me along with him. I wrapped my arms around tighter, holding my breath. We followed the green light towards what looked like just dirt.

As we got closer, he didn't stop. I screwed my eyes up, expecting an impact when I felt air rush around me. My eyes flew open and I took a deep breath. We were in some sort of cave?

My arms retracting when I felt George try to stand up fully. "We- "the light went out, leaving us in darkness "made it," he grinned.

Unable to fight a smile, I leaned back against the dirt wall, getting my breath back. Not for long though as a light came on and George grabbed my wrist, "C'mon," he said, holding his wand, lit. "And use your wand,"

"Lumos," I panted, following behind him. I pushed some wet hair off my face, "Why do you always get me into these situations?"

He shrugged, "A bit of adventure?"

"A bit of a nut case,"

"You followed," he pointed out.

"Yeah," I said, eyebrows scrunching, "I did,"

"Why?" George stopped and looked at me.

I looked down, shrugging "Trust you I guess,"

"Why?" he pressed.

I shrugged again.

He sighed, "Follow me," we only had to walk a few more paces before we came face to face with a door...in the dirt? "Two seconds," George told me, trying to find something in one of his pockets. He pulled a key out and opened the door, slightly, "Close your eyes,"

Without hesitation I did. I felt his hand touch my back, guiding me inside. I heard the door creak open then shut with a small thud. "Okay," he told me, "Open them,"

"Woah," the room wasn't a cave or had dirt walls but had wooden walls and a fireplace. It was fully furnished with general household furniture, somewhat like a common room. There was one large portrait, not four, above the fireplace.

It was of four people. A man in emerald sat across from a woman in a sapphire dress. Another man was behind the one in emerald, leaning over him and seemingly pointing out another move for his friend. Finally, a woman was standing beside the chess board, handing each of them a goblet.

The frame was gold, swirls, and patterns engraved on it. at the very top of the frame was a carving of a hog. Each side of the frame had two wands engraved on it, facing each other. I walked up closer to the frame to see small letters carved into the bottom edge of the frame; first of many.

"What is this place? Are they...?"

George walks over, standing beside me, "Godric, Helena, Rowena, and Salazar. Aka Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. The founders. This was their house under the school," my face contorted in confusion, "We had the same look. Apparently, the school was kinda small at first and built here. More kids kept coming so they needed a new one. That's when they built our school. They kept the old one standing for a while but apparently, there was a massive dual and it got wrecked. Theirs only the basement rooms left,"

I stood back from the painting, "Woah. This is woah. How many rooms are there?"

"A few," he shrugged, "I think the basement was their house bit. Theirs 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, this place. We think there was a library but when we tried to go in the door almost collapsed."

"Woah."

"You've said that," he grinned.

"How'd you find this?"

He shrugged, scratching the back of his head, "Um theirs an abandoned corridor connecting the schools as well."

My eyes bulged, "I'm soaked head to toe and theirs a freakin corridor!"

"Yeah...um...imma light the fire," George scurried past me to the fireplace.

I huffed and sat on the couch, a small dust cloud emerging from it. a small coughing fit raked my body. George chuckled as I tried waving the dust away. "What's so funny?"

He shrugged, smile still on his lips. "There's one more thing I wanna show you," he said, this time hesitant. "Can you stand up?"

"Do I have too?" I cocked my head to the side.

George looked down for a second, "Um no I guess uh can your um just close your eyes?"

I gave him a questioning look. Finally giving in I crossed my arms and closed my eyes, "They're, happy now- "I was cut off by his lips on mine.

My eyes flew open to see him move back slightly. George was kneeling in front of me, head centimeters away. I closed the gap.

When we eventually pulled back, we were both panting. "That," I panted, "That's why I trust you,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 11 45
~June 17, 2021- Present~ Hello! This is my first time writing Y/n so please be nice lol. With that said some things, you should know if you don't alr...
112K 2.7K 85
[Requests are open!!] Female! Reader Will write for..: Before Marauders: Tom Riddle Marauder's era: Remus Lupin James Potter Sirius Black Regulus Bla...
12.1K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
46.6K 716 14
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧* .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・. :: i update very slow :: pronouns in this book are she/her ↳ don't read if you're uncomfortable with ...