An Alpha's Love

By thelittlecottage

Adeline Woods just moved to Washington from Pennsylvania. She just moved to her new Victorian house but doesn... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
So Sorry This is Not an Update (wish it was)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine

Chapter Eight

2.1K 67 5
By thelittlecottage

Something big is going to happen in the mall! What do you think is going to happen? Enjoy!

Adeline

We arrived at the Valley Mall getting excited what kind of stores they have in there. As we looked around we saw Forever 21, we squealed like crazy women. We went in and bought a lot of clothing. I'm pretty sure my parents aren't going to be happy about the four digit number in the credit card bill. Oh, well.

"Amiga, I have to go pee." Valentina said.

"Oh, okay. Let's go find the restrooms." I said. We found the bathroom and when she was about to go in, she stopped.

"Are you sure you don't want to go in with me? You'll never know when a guy is trying to hit on you." She says protectively.

"I'll be fine, don't worry."

She sighed. "Fine. I'll be out fast so I can beat up any guy who goes near you."

I giggled. "Okay." And she went inside the bathroom.

"Hey, sweetheart." I heard a male voice behind. I turned around and saw some guy.

"M-May I help you?" I asked nervously. Why now? Why does it always happen when I'm alone? I wish Valentina or Travis were here. More likely Xavier.

"Yeah, want to go on a date?" He said with a smirk.

"N-No thank you." Oh no. I'm starting to tremble. I'm going to cry. Then I heard a loud growl from behind me. I turned around and saw Xavier.

"Who are you?" The guy asked. You can tell that the guy wasn't happy.

"I'm her boyfriend, you piece of shit." Xavier growled. He wrapped his muscular arm around my waist and pulled me towards him making me stumble causing me to put my hands on his abs. Holy mother of unicorns! What is going on? Did he just say that he was my BOYFRIEND?! Oh, I think I can feel his abs, they feel nice- NOOOO! I can't be thinking like that! What is wrong with me?!

I heard Xavier chuckling. I looked up and Xavier was looking at me with a smirk. I blushed.

"No way she's your girlfriend. If she's your girlfriend then prove it." The guy challenged. There's no way to prove the guy I'm his 'girlfriend'. What I'm going to do?

"No problem." Xavier grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. WHAT THE UNICORNS?!!!! This not happening!!

Xavier then pulled away. I saw his eyes got dark; his eyes weren't emerald any more. They were dark filled with lust.

"Is that proof enough?" He said with confidence.

The guy wasn't very happy and left. "Are you alright, Adeline?"

"Uhh, I-I," I'm still blushing and I'm stuttering. NOOOOO!!

"Oye! Don't touch my friend idiota!" I saw Valentina coming out of the bathroom getting into protective mood. Uh-oh, this isn't good. Valentina has a black belt in Taekwondo and karate, knows self-defense, and she also knows how to use weapons. She's been doing this since she was nine years old and it explains why she's flexible, tough, and brave. She's fearless.

"Get the hell away from her!" She said as she walks towards us.

"Well, hello beautiful." I saw Xavier's friend behind Valentina.

Valentina

I came out of the bathroom when I realized that Addy wasn't alone. Is that Xavier guy from Wal-Mart. He had his arm wrapped around Addy's waist. Oh. Hell. No. I'm going to beat the shit out of him. "Oye! Don't touch my friend idiota!"

Addy and Xavier turned around, looking at me. "Get the hell away from her!" I started to walk towards them.

"Well, hello beautiful." Said a voice from behind me. I look behind me and saw Xavier's friend from Wal-Mart. The one who hugged me and felt sparks on my skin. Dios mio, he was gorgeous and I have butterflies in my stomach. Wait! I never had butterflies in my stomach! I never had them.

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?" I hissed at him.

"Nothing. Why don't we leave your friend and Xavier alone for a moment?" Wal-Mart dude asked.

"Look Wal-Mart dude, I'll never leave my friend alone. Nunca!" I walked towards Xavier, palmed his chest with full force causing him to stumble back letting go of Addy's waist. He then got balance and looked shocked. That's strange; usually, when I palm them they fall and start coughing. But he just stumbles back and didn't cough.

I grabbed Addy's hand and left towards the parking lot. I noticed they were following us. We got to Travis car who let us borrow it, put our shopping stuff in the trunk. I was about to get in the driver's seat when I heard Addy scream. I looked where Addy was at and Xavier grabbing her putting a white cloth over her mouth and nose. Then she wasn't moving anymore.

"YOU FUCKING PUTO! YOU KILLED HER!!" I was about to kick his ass when I felt arms around me and a cloth on top of my mouth.

"Hey take it easy. My name isn't Wal-Mart dude, it's Joshua." I heard Wal-Mart dude behind me. You know in the movies there is a female who is flexible and the guy holds them down from behind. And then the female uses her leg to kick the guys face. Yeah, that's what I did.

I pulled away from him and looked at him. I saw him bleeding from his forehead and for some reason; I felt guilt for doing that. I heard him growl. Then I felt getting dizzy. I must've breathed chloroform while I kicked him. Oh, great. Then my vision went black.

Joshua

"What the hell?!" I was shocked when my Valentine shoved Xavier with just her palm. That's impossible; no one can shove an Alpha like that.

"How can she do that?" Xavier asked in shocked.

"I-I have no idea."

"Well, we're not going to let them leave again," Xavier growled. We then went after them and we saw our mates about to go in the blue KIA. Since we knew this was going to happen, we came prepared.

Xavier grabbed his mate and she screamed. He put a cloth that had chloroform over her mouth and stopped moving.

"YOU FUCKING PUTO! YOU KILLED HER!!" I heard my mate shout. She was about to go to him when I grabbed her from behind and put the cloth over her mouth.

"Hey take it easy. My name isn't Wal-Mart dude, it's Joshua." I soothed her as I try to calm her down. She then kicked me in the face. She then pulled away from me. I growled. How flexible is she?! I realized I was bleeding. I saw her start to wobble, she probably breathed the chloroform when she kicked me. I grabbed her before she fell.

"Dude, how can she do that? Who is she?" Xavier asked in total shock.

"I have no idea. I'll ask her when she wakes up." I promised Xavier.

Xavier

I finally kissed my mate today in the mall. But the event got turned around when her best friend pushed me away by using her palm. My beta, Joshua, got kicked in the face by his mate, Valentina. It was a total shocker.

I took my mate to my bedroom and laid her on my bed. She looked so fragile and innocent like an angel. I laid right next to her, wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her towards me. I nuzzled my face into my angel's neck and inhaled her scent. Oh, gosh. Her scent is lavender and a hint of mint. It was so intoxicating and delicious.

I heard a knock on the door. I growled. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Jacob. I'm here to report that we caught rogues in our territory and right now they're in the cells. What do you want me to do?"

"Do they have good intentions for being here?"

"No, they want to take over your pack by killing the Luna."

"Then kill them! Kill any rogues who dare to hurt my mate!" There is no way in hell I'm going to let them hurt my mate. I'll kill them before they even plan to hurt her.

"Yes, Alpha." Then Jacob left. I have to go to a pack meeting, but I don't want to leave my angel's side. I inhaled her scent one more time before I left.

Adeline

I woke up in a bedroom that I don't recognize. For sure it isn't my room. I looked around and noticed I was laying on a king sized bed. There is a scent that I recognized from this bedroom, it's Xavier's scent. I grabbed his pillow and inhaled his scent. What in the unicorns am I doing?! I feel like a pervert!

Wait, where's Valentina?! Then I heard the door open, I immediately laid back to bed pretending like I'm still sleeping.

"Addy? Amiga?" I opened my eyes and saw Valentina.

"Valentina!" I shouted/whisper.

"Hey, chica." She whispered and closed the door silently. "We got to get out of here and fast. These guys aren't normal at all."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I don't know it's a gut feeling." She said.

"Umm, okay." Huh, how strange. Oh, my purse. Where is it? "Where's my purse?"

"I don't know. I couldn't find mine either. I bet those guys probably have it."

"Then let's jump from the window then."

"Esta bien." Then Valentina got up and started open Xavier's drawers.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"Since the guys aren't normal, they probably have some weapons to protect themselves." I saw Valentina smirked. "Oh, look what I found."

I saw Valentina grabbed a pair of metal tonfa weapon. "Whoa! That looks cool!" I said excitedly as I put on my black converse shoes. "I wonder why he has it there."

"Who knows? But it's good for us!" Valentina then was hitting the air and getting used to the medal tonfas. She took her jacket off, wrapped it around her waist and put the tonfa's between her jacket and her pants. She then went to the door and locked it. We then heard voices.

"Xavier! Valentina escaped!"

"Oh great. Joshua already noticed." Valentina mumbled. She then grabbed my hand and we opened the window. Then we heard banging on the door.

"Adeline! Open the door this instant!" I heard Xavier shout as he rattled the door knob as if he was hoping it would open magically.

"Valentina! You too!" I believe that's Joshua saying that. I heard door break and the wood from the door would break and fall hitting the floor with a thunk.

"Let's jump already!"

"O-Okay!" Then we heard them burst into the room.

"AHORA! NOW!" We then jumped and landed on the ground with "oof". We got up and began to run towards the woods. Then we heard footsteps from behind us.

"Stop right there!" Then I was tackled down from behind.

"AHH!!" I screamed.

"Addy! AHH!" Valentina turned around, but she was tackled down as well. But she flipped the person over her. And stood back up, took out her medal tonfa from her waist and stood in a fighting stance.

Great, she's going to fight with some dude and looks like the guy from Wal-Mart, Joshua and while some dude is on top of me. I tried to wiggle myself out, but it didn't work out.

"I suggest you don't move my angel." The guy whispered next to my ear causing me to shiver. I looked at him and guess who was it? Xavier!

Unicorns poop!

-----------------------

Unicorns poop!! hehe i was going to add chapter nine but i got things to do so sorry. I left you guys on a cliff hanger so sorry hehe. Until next week my werewolf lovers. <3

*bows and leaves*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
237K 8.1K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
107K 4K 22
Emily Claire's world is turned upside down when she and her destiny mate found together. She has lived from house to house and she's finally turned 1...
4M 123K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...