|Run Away With Me| (A Jacksep...

crank_septiplier_

¡COMPLETED!! I took his hands into mine, his eyes only watering more when he looked down. A tear slowly rolle... Еще

Intro!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (XXX)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (XXX)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (XX??)
SEQUELLLLL!!!
SEQUELLLL (2)
Guys... (A/n)
Smut Book...
WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT

Chapter 17

292 10 16
crank_septiplier_

(Just so you know, this chapter is going to be completely filled with song lyrics that I hope you all know. Let me know if you do.)

Your POV

I went back downstairs with my phone and speaker in hand, pairing the Bluetooth as I walked. Once I got back downstairs, Jack and Mark already had trash bags out, opening them up. I got to where all my songs were and pressed shuffle, letting the phone pick the first song. Once the first beat played, I knew exactly which song it was.

Tell me pretty lies,

Look me in the face,

Tell me that you love me, even if it's fake,

'Cuz I don't fucking care, at all.

You've been out all night,

I don't know where you've been.

You're slurring in your words,

Not making any sense,

But I don't fucking care, at all...

I started singing quietly and dancing, picking up trash. I felt eyes on me, but ignored them, my singing getting slightly louder when needed.

Once that song finished, I huffed a little, then gagged, picking a piece of something up that looked like cloth from the floor; It smelled horrible. I gagged a few more times then heard Jack and Mark laughing, then the next song came on.

Oh, well imagine,

As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,

And I can't help but to hear,

No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words.

"What a beautiful wedding!

What a beautiful wedding!" Says a bridesmaid to a waiter...

I start singing and dancing right when the chorus comes on, my foot hitting the floor perfectly with the beat.

We finished that song, waiting for the next song to come on, then I slightly squealed when it started playing.

Spent 24 hours, I need more hours with you.

Spent the weekend getting even, woo ooh.

Spent the late nights making things right, between us.

Now it's all good, babe.

Roll that Backwood, babe,

And play(?) me close.

Because girls like you run around with guys like me 'til sundown.

When I come through,

I need a girl like you...

I smiled, singing along with the lyrics at a normal volume. I felt eyes on me again, but ignored them again, singing like there was no tomorrow.

When the next song started, I actually screamed. "I haven't heard this in so long!" I started swinging my hips with the beat, each thump my hip would go to the side.

All along the western front,

People line up to receive.

She got the power in her hands,

To shock you like you won't believe.

Saw her in the Amazon,

With the voltage running through her skin.

Standing there with nothing on,

She gonna teach me how to swim.

I said, ooh girl,

Shock me like an electric eel.

Baby girl,

Turn me on with your electric feel...

I sang along with the lyrics again, still dancing. I heard Jack giggling as I danced so I turned around, seeing him with his phone out. I smiled and moved my hips more, walking over to him, singing the chorus to him. "I said, ooh girl, shock me like an electric eel. Baby girl, turn me on with your electric feel." I pointed at him, then he blushed. I snickered and got back to work, Jack putting up his phone and also grabbing more trash.

The next song came on, I didn't really like it that much, but I downloaded it when it was popular, so I was hoping they would like it.

Candy paint with the white on top.

Lambo doors(?) are the oo-op drop.

If you busy plotting on what I got,

Kick in your door(?) is what you thought...

(I'm telling you, I absolutely hate that song but don't want to delete it because I had to buy it because apple phones are retarded and won't let you illegally download music. 😅🤷‍♀️ And I don't even know if I got most of the lyrics right, so don't judge if I didn't.)

Right after the song repeated the chorus again, I groaned and changed it. The next song that came on made me happy again.

Everything's been so messed up here lately.

Pretty sure he don't wanna be my baby.

Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me, he don't love me, he don't love me, but that's okay.

'Cuz I love me, yeah I love me, yeah I love me, yeah I love myself anyway.

Everything gonna be alright.

Everything's gonna be okay.

It's gonna be a good, good life.

That's what my therapist say.

Everything gonna be alright.

Everything's gonna just fine.

It's gonna be a good, good life.

I'm a mess, I'm loser, I'm a hater, I'm a user,

I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new...

I danced and sang along with the song, enjoying every moment of it. Well, other than the fact I was picking up trash.

A few more songs played, then a song that got me really pumped up started playing.

Jump! Bounce! Down! Up!

Jump! (Pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo)

Bounce! (Pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo)

Down! (Pogo, pogo, pogo)

Up! (Pogo, pogo, pogo)

Jump! (Pogo) Bounce! (Pogo) Up! (Pogo) Down! (Pogo)...

I started banging my head to the beat, jumping slightly. 'Metal always pumps me up.' I giggled slightly and kept head banging to the end of the song. The next song that come on made me laugh.

Soulja boi up in it,

Watch me crank it,

Watch me roll.

Watch me crank that Soulja boi,

Then Superman,

Then ooh.

Now watch me crank that Soulja boi.

Crank that Soulja boi.

I laughed as I danced around stupidly, flopping my arms around. I sang the lyrics, then ran out of breath from all the physical activities I was doing at the moment.

Once that song finished, a song that I enjoyed a long time ago started playing, but now, I don't enjoy it as much.

You so fucking precious when you smile.

Hit it from the back and drive you wild.

Girl I loose myself up in those eyes.

I just had to let you know you're,

Mine...

I danced slowly to it, remembering all the times I had listened to this very song. I sang softly, a small smile on my face. This song made me think of the times I was talking to Jack two years ago when we video called each other. He had told me my smile was beautiful so many times. I smiled, glad I got to know him even more.

The next song came on, nostalgia flowing over me of when I was in high school.

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind.

There was something so pleasant about that place.

Even your emotions had an echo,

And so much space.

And when you're out there, without care, yeah, I was out of touch.

But it wasn't because I didn't know enough.

I just knew too much.

'Cuz that made me crazy...

I danced and sang, remembering when it was popular. All of a sudden, Mark burst out singing the chorus with me, both of us hitting the notes perfectly, mine just at a higher note.

Time skip because I'm running out of songs I know the lyrics to

We finished all the cleaning in and outside of the house, a big pile of trash bags waiting outside for trash day.

Alright! Chapter 17 coming at you with 1400+ words!

*Fun Fact Time* I didn't search any lyrics up! I listened to the songs and tried to figure out the lyrics. Let me know how I did!

Songs (In order):
"idfc" by blackbear. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco. "Girl Like You" by Maroon 5. "Electric Feel" by MGMT. "Candy Paint" by Post Malone. "I'm A Mess" by Bebe Rexha. "Bounce" by System Of A Down. "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" by Soulja Boy Tell 'Em. "Mine" by Bazzi. And finally, "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. (Big 'ol list)

Also, this is most of my songs because I'm poor and can't afford to buy more 😂😂 (I've probably told you guys my whole playlist by now, including my other chapter with a bunch of songs...)

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5K 120 39
¡COMPLETED!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ "Run Away With Me"!! THIS IS THE SEQUEL! You've already ran away with Seán, now it's time to figure out...
19.1K 494 56
Being neglected of love from a young age, (Y/N) had a rough time growing up. She didn't know how to love or how to accept love and ultimately didnt l...
1.5K 55 25
I AM REWRITING THIS STORY! IT IS VERY CRINGY!!!! (ËDíT///// IM NOT DELETING OR REWRITING IM JUST ABANDONING THE COMPLETED FANFIC AND MAKING A REBOUN...
4.1K 201 20
COMPLETE! Helena meets a boy online, not knowing he's a famous YouTuber with millions of subscribers. The two become friends fast and she begins to f...