Once Upon A Dare

Par scaRredAngel33

One dare,one fateful encounter,two person,one kiss,what could possibly go wrong?. Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1:Graduation day
Chapter 2:The dare and the Kiss
Chapter 3:The Day After
Chapter 4:The Interview
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.1
13.2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:PART 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 22

1.2K 66 10
Par scaRredAngel33

"Emmy!,Emmy! wake up! wake up!"I started to stir awake,feeling someone bouncing up and down my bed,the tiny voice making it's way to my eardrum. I groaned,grumbling to leave me alone.

"Mommy is Emmy still sick?"recognizing the voice I opened my eyes,flinching as light struck my sight.I rolled over......*thud*oooppss wrong move,now I remembered I fall asleep on the couch.

"Ouch!"I murmured as I carried myself back to the couch where I sit lazily.

"Coffee?"Aunt Ingrid offered me.

"Thanks and sorry for sleeping on the couch"Peter sits beside me staring curiously at my hair then all of a sudden he giggled.I looked at Aunt Ingrid and she pointed on my hair.

"What is wrong..."I run my fingers through my hair then I felt something clinging on my hair......popcorn!Damn it.

"TSshhh,no cursing Emma"Aunt scolded me.

"Right sorry again"pursing my lips.

"Mom does that mean that I can pway with Emmy today?"Peter ask with a wide grin on his face.

"Aunt Emma has work honey,you can play some other time"Peter frowned.

"No,it's alright I've got nothing to do for the rest of the week"Aunt Ingrid look suspicious.Shoot! maybe I shouldn't have tell her I have free time.

"Pete why don't you play there while I talk to your Aunt"

"Is Emmy in trouble?"smart kid.

"No Pete,your momma and I are going to chat about you and me going camping"I saw his eyes lighten up,he starting jumping."yey,yey,yey"

"So okay you go there and play while me and your momma talk"he excitedly run away with his toy airplane.

My heart is pounding so hard,what would I say to her if she ask me about the...I can feel a sense of de ja vu.

"Is it true you that you're free for the rest of the week?"I nodded.

"Did your boss..."I didn't let her finish I panic.

"NotrustmeAuntithasnothingtodowithitshesaidI'vedonemypartandallowedmetotakeabreakandshe'llcallmeifsheneedsme"I said without taking a single breath.

She chuckled"You didn't let me finish dear,but okay, I'm glad now I don't have to look for someone to take care of Pete for the next days"I was surprise.

"Woah,woah,woah wait you're not going to ask about the...the hickey?"I said mumbling the last part.She laughed at me.

"Oh Emma dear,ofcourse not,you're a grown woman what you do is your business I was just teasing you the other day but if you want to share I'm all ears"I blushed hard."Aunt Ingrid!"I whine and she laughed again.

"All settled then,I'll go upstairs and pack my things,Peter! be good to your Aunt Emmy while I'm away okay"I just sit there staring on the wall.

"W-w-wwait,wait away? What?When?Where?I didn't say yes!did I?"I wanted to protest but Aunt Ingrid had gone upstairs leaving me with an overjoyed hyperactive kid.I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

"Emmy when will we go camping??"he asks cheerfully.

"Tomorrow...if you will behave"I said pointing the tip of his nose.I was rewarded with a big nod.

"You hear Peter be a good boy...Emma I already list down reminders for Pete it's on my study table "wow she's so ready to go"I see my Aunt descending the stairs with her luggage.

"Is it another business trip?"

"No it's just a two day conference at Medford,I have to go,Peter remember what I told you okay, behave"then she said to me"Em I'll be calling from time to time make sure your phone is with you all the time,love you both take care"she kisses our cheeks.

"Bye Aunt!"

"Bye momma wab yu"we both wave at her.Then I turn to Peter.

"So where our first stop kid"I said wiggling my eyebrows playfully.

"Oh,oh ahmm"he really took time to think,cutie.."tick tock tick tock"Emmy"he growls....ahmm ahmm,Pete wants Zoo and gorillas rawrrrr and and penguins and pizza and ice cream"I laugh"Alright kid we better start now because we have a long list"Peter runs to his room so I followed"Pete careful you might trip down the stairs"

"Don't worry Emmy I can manage"he said shouting he's really excited.
.
.
.
.
.
"Emmy,hurry up!!!"Peter said stomping his feet.

"Okay okay I'm coming"damn it my phone won't stop vibrating,Aunt Ingrid is really serious about checking us up from time to time.

"Aunt Ingrid,everything's fine,Pete is so excited...Ms. Emma?"I was held back for a moment,I got confuse I looked at the caller ID and it's an unknown number who's calling me?.

"Emmy!"Peter keeps on shouting.I cleared my throat"Hello?"

"Ms. Emma sorry to disturb you"

"Who's this?"

"It's Aubrey from the front desk,I got your number from Ms. Ariel"weird,why is she calling me.

"Yeah ofcourse I remember you"I said with a laugh,gosh I sound like an idiot."Why did you call?Is there a problem?"

"It's about Ms. Mills!Ms. Emma I'm so sorry I have to bother you about this,I know this is really unfair to you but we badly need your help"her no Emma no don't tell me you'll still help that woman no..ugghhh.

"What's wrong with Ms. Mills?"I replied dryly

"She's missing..."

"WHAT?"I can't believe what I'm hearing right now"missing?is that a joke?"

"No,I don't know the exact details yet,Ms. Ariel is handling the press,Ms. Mills didn't attend this mornings event,making the media's speculation instensify,I-I don't know what to do I'm so sorry"she said helplessly.

"Wait hang on"I got an incoming call from Becs.

"Becs?"

"Emma!where's Regina?"great it's Ms. Katherine

"I-I don't know Ms. Kath,one of the hotel staff contacted me just now"

"What?,Emma for god's sake you are suppose to assist Gina there,where the hell are you??"oh shit!she's mad..Kath relax I'm sure Emma is doing her best..Rebecca I can't calm down Gina's missing and that son of a bitch is lurking around the streets who knows what he's up to

"Ms. Kath I'm on my way there now,I'll call you back"

"Aubrey,I'm on my way there"pppooofff what now Emma,what happened to I'm done with Regina Mills speech...,what did I do in my past life,,

"Emmy!thank god"Pete's reaction cause me to chuckle lightly..

"Sorry kid,guess we have to make a detour"

"Ayyy,"he started kicking..

"Don't worry,there's pizza and ice cream there"he stopped and look at me.

"Really,it's no lie?"

"Yup"

"Okay then"he said crossing his arms..

***
Emma arrived at the hotel in less than 10 minutes.

Emmy what are we doing here?

"Have you found Ms. Mills?"Emma asked Aubrey.

"Emmy is that pretty Ms. your friend...Hello"

"Well hello to you too young man"Aubrey greeted Henry before answering me"Found?,Ms. Emma she's just in her room"Emma was instantly annoyed with what she heard.

"So what am I doing here then,you said she's missing?"she replied her tone's a little bit harsh.

"Yeah I said she's missing,she's missing all her scheduled engagements for the day"Aubrey calmly stated.Emma mentally slapped herself"Ahhh"

"We haven't seen her since she arrived last night,she haven't even called for food service and it's already noon,all of us wouldn't dare to knock on her door because of fear of getting fired"

"So you want me to be your guinea pig?"

"Sorry?!"she smiled apologetically."kinda"she added.Emma just rolled her eyes and facepalmed.

"And besides you have the only masterkey card to Ms. Mills room"

"Yeah,yeah whatever...I'm going just to get over with this entire mess but you have to look after my nephew for me"

"Sure"

"Pete,this is Aubrey you have to stay with her for meantime"then she whispers to his ears "She'll get you ice cream and pizza"Emma stands up and headed to the elevator

***

"Okay young man what's your name"

"Peter!"

"Okay Peter I'm Aubrey,I'm your Aunt Emma's friend"

***
While inside the elevator Emma's talking to herself...

"Emma Emma Emma,you are fuck up.."*ding

"Okay here we go,time to face the evil queen"She pull out the card from her bag and open Regina's door.

"Pretty nice and clean and..."Emma shakes her head..

All you have to do is to find Ms. Mills then you go out.Right find Ms. Mills then go out,find Ms. Mills and go out.

"Ms. Mills!"she starts to call out.

"Ms. Mills"her whispering voice is getting louder.Emma stopped"wait why am I whispering?"

"Ms..."then she heard a creaking of the door followed by silent whimpering coming from the Regina's room,then the door slighlty opens.Emma froze,her heart started pounding as her body run cold.The hairs at the back of her neck started to raise.

W-what was that?Okay I need to go..but then she remembered she made a promise to Katherine.Oh fuck that promise.She continued to look around,Isn't it too early for holloween?,she slowly and silently approach the room although her legs are melting.When she entered Regina's room it's empty.She swallowed hard..Yahyahyahyah,is this this is not funny.Then she heard the commotion again and it was coming from the room adjacent to Regina's bed.She bites her lips,she's now scared as shit,she continued walking,though her legs are getting heavier and heavier with every step.Okay Emma,whatever you see do not panic,hooo,hooo okay,then she makes the sign of the cross and finally take a peek of the room.And the next thing she saw almost take the life out of her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Regina facing back at her taking of her clothes off.Emma want to look away but her body won't move,her eyes was fix on the woman in front of her.Her heart starts pumping so hard.The scene unfold in Emma eyes painfully slow just like her breathing.She can see Regina's delicate finger slowly reaching the hem of her red sleeveless blouse pulling it over her head exposing her back and revealing her perfectly shape body leaving her with only her bra to which Emma unconsciously licked her lips.Regina's hands goes straight to her back to unclasped her bra,this time Emma foot tripped unto something announcing her presence,Regina immediately snapped her head covering her expose body.Emma's breath hitch as a wave of hot and cold surge throughout her body.Their eyes met and the older woman stared at her with confusion.Emma felt herself starting to tear up,she felt dirty for what she did,her eyes looking so lost.She felt herself choking.

"Ms-Ms. Mills I-I-I'm so ahhmm s-sorry.."she said hiding her face running away from Regina.

"Swan wait.."

***
"Oh,there's Emmy"Peter told Aubrey"Emmy"Emma didn't look instead she was rushing outside the building with her head down.

"Is Emmy crying?"the boy look up to Aubrey.

"Pete,I want you to stay right her while I go after your Aunt,I'll be back"

***
Emma started the engine,she have to get away as fast as she could.She's still overwhelmed with what happened,she pulled over in an abandoned lot and cried..She's so embarass,she doesn't know what came over her it's a strange feeling for her,Regina is her boss and not to mention she's a woman,she felt so wrong to watch her undress herself.Emma stayed there until she was able to compose herself.When her she came back to her senses it was then that she notice..Peter!!!

***
Regina tried to go after Emma,she didn't understand why the honey blonde react that way,also she wanted to apologize to her for what she said the other day.But when she reached the ground floor Emma wasn't there instead she found a little boy with a blonde curly hair,crying..

"Hey kid,are you lost?where's your mom?"

"No,momma not here but Emmy, but she gone she told me we going to see gorillas and penguin and and.."the kid wipes his eyes.

"Oh come here you poor little thing"Regina hugged the boy,she has soft spot for kids.Regina called the security and asked about the kid.One of them told Regina that the kid was with Emma and that Emma was in a hurry going outside the building that she left the kid.Regina looked at the kid one more time,blonde her emerald eyes,he's really related to Emma.

"What's your name kid?"Peter shook his head.

"My momma said me don't give name to stranger"this made Regina smile the child is so cute.

"Okay I'm Regina now you know my name what's yours?"

"NO!"he shook his head forcefully looking away at Regina.Certainly he's related to Emma they are both stubborn.

"How about I give you an ice cream"she can see it in his face that he's trying to consider it.

"Really?"Regina slightly chuckled and nod.

"Yup,I'm sure Emmy won't mind"the boy looked at her.Regina felt weird saying Swan's nickname

"You know Emmy?"she doesn't want to scare him so she kinda lied.

"Uhuh,I'm Emmy's friend"Peter's eyebrow creased.

"Okay then,but if you lying to me I'm gonna let the bogeyman eat you at night"staring sharply at Regina before flashing her a smile.

"I'm not,now can you tell me your name?"

"Pete,I'm Pete where's Emmy?"

"Don't worry she'll be back now let's go eat some ice cream"

***
"Oh my God,how could I forgot about Pete,I'm dead if Aunt Ingrid finds out"Emma said tapping her wheel while driving back to the hotel.

***
She quickly got out of car and run inside,where she saw Aubrey talking to some people looking so worried.

"Aubrey,where's Pete?"when Aubrey sees Emma it's like she's seen a ghost.

"Ms. Emma I can explain...Peter"

"Emmy,you're back"Emma felt so relieve when she heard Peter's voice.

"Pete,I'm..."Emma eyes widened.She gulped why is Peter with Ms. Mills.Emma felt herself slowly blushing looking away at Regina.

"I found him at the lobby crying"Regina said.

"Th-thanks"Emma mumbled."Pete let's go"

"Emmy,Gina brought me ice cream"Emma immediately covered his mouth and the boy frowned.Aubrey and a few others where also shock.Regina gave them a side eye and all of them disappeared

"Peter you can't..."

"It's fine,I told him to call me Gina"

"But..."

"Yeah Emmy,Gina said you and her where friends"

"Say what?"Emma blurted out surprise.

"Ouh,"then his eyes brightens up.."Emmy Emmy,why don't we invite Gina tomowow"then she faces Regina,Emma's giving Peter a warning stare but the kid is unfazed"Gina,Emmy and I going camping tomowow"then he looks back at Emma"Emmy pwetty palease!!"

"Pete no!Ms. Mills is a busy person we can't disturb her"Peter crinkled his nose

"But Gina told me she no busy,and that she wavs camping and you friends with Gina"Emma mentally slapped herself,Peter's playing hardheaded right now.

"Okay,but let's ask ahmm G-Gina first if she's free tomorrow"Emma inhales deeply and gave Regina a tightlipped smile.

"D-do you want to come with us tomorrow"Please say no!please say no!please say no.Emma prayed silently.It took Regina a couple of minutes to respond making Emma so anxious.

"Sure!,how could I say no to this cutie pie her"Peter grinned and Emma's face dropped.

Oh fuck!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.4K 80 9
Emma swan has a big lesbian crush but she thinks Regina isn't interested so she decides to woo her and the results are hilarious.
55.9K 2.5K 100
After a brutal past between Emma and Regina, will they ever find a common ground again? Learn to forgive. Learn to forget. Learn to love again. But i...
8.5K 376 39
First time writing, would love to have some feedback! Emma and Regina have always had a connection, but haven't been able to define it. Finally, they...
45.3K 1.7K 16
From the moment they laid eyes on each other, Regina and Emma fell in love. However, something was holding them back. Its a constant battle between...