The Wolf and The Witch

By DeathNice12

~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version o... More

Author
Evan Dawn Pierce
Finding her
Her name is Evan
Evan abused? Maybe?
Evan's big smile
She's gone He's gone
Evie and Bell
wait...Ian?!
Kidnapped
Wolves!?
We can't accept you
I can't
Evan ran away again...
I think...I'm Falling for...
We kissed?
Evan's Date
Ballanie's Date
King
Moving in part 2
Something sweet
Dream?
Attacked!
Not Again...
She's perfect
X
This is War!
The End is just the Beginning
Short #1

Moving in...

75 3 1
By DeathNice12

Bellanie's P.O.V:

I was sitting down calmly eating my sugary cereal goodness when I heard a growl and loud pounding from the door.

"Evan, Bellanie are you there?" A deep worried voice boomed.

"I'm coming" I said and rushing to the door. When I opened it I was immediately engulfed in a hug. Two large arms wrapping around my waist.

"Bell you're okay" Micheal said more to himself then me. "Are you okay what happened?"

"I thought you guys were supposed to be gone for a week and what do you mean what happened?" I asked confused.

"All those messages you left me made it sound like something bad happened." Micheal said equally confused.

Then it clicked. I started laughing.

"What's so funny" Ian growled "and where's Evan"

"I'm sorry" I said laughing even harder "really I am" but I continued to laugh for a good five minutes before I calmed down. "I'm sorry okay, we're fine everything's good...for the most part" I mumbled that last bit hoping they wouldn't hear me.

"For the most part?" Micheal asked.

Damn it. "Uhh Evan got into a little bit of trouble nothing too bad" I mentally rolled my eyes at myself. Yeah right nothing too bad. but I don't want Ian to destroy our apartment.

"What do you mean trouble" Ian asked eyes narrowing.

"I'll let her explain when she gets up" I rushed out.

"Hey who are they" I heard along with a hiss. King...

"King they're our friends so knock it off" I said annoyed.

"But they smell like werewolves" King hissed again.

"King we are well aware that they are werewolves that one" I said pointing to Micheal "Is my uhh mate" it sounded weird saying that out loud especially coming from my mouth "and that one" I said pointing to Ian "Is Evan's....er.. mate"

"Umm.. Bell why do you have a cat and why are you talking to it?" Micheal asked both confused and worried. I'm hoping that's worry for my mental health.

"Ugh right okay. This is King. King is Evan's familiar that she met during her incident. King lives with us now. As a witches we can understand him" I explained.

"What's a familiar? And why did Evan choose a cat for hers?" Micheal asked cringing slightly.

"Because cats are cooler than dogs" King hissed out.

"I'm not sure what a familiar is. All I know is that they help witches somehow. And you'll have to ask Evan" I shrugged ignoring King.

Evan's P.O.V:

I groaned as I woke up I winced in pain as I got up irritating my throbbing shoulder. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I inspected my bruises the one by my eye didn't look to bad well not as bad as it did last night. I noticed a couple bruises on my arms and a few scrapes on my legs probably from when I fell. I pulled of sweatshirt and removed the bandages from my pounding shoulder wound to inspect the damage. The puncture wounds were deep but not deep enough for me to need stitches which  was good though it looked bad since it's bright red and slightly swollen.

"Bell I need help changing my bandages" I shouted grabbing the disinfectant and clean bandages with my good arm.

"What bandages" a voice that sent shivers down my spin said... Ian.

I didn't want to find out who else was here considering I was hanging out without a shirt on.

"Uh yeah I can help" Bellanie said rushing the words out.

I winced as the disinfectant touched one of the cuts.

"Don't hurt her" Ian growled and was standing in front of the bathroom door his eyes shifting to a darker purple.

"Ian she's helping me" I winced out.

"Sorry Evie" Bell muttered.

Ian growled and moved Bellanie out of the way so that he was now the one standing in front of me.

"Hey Ian I have to disinfect her wounds" Bellanie said annoyed.

"You're hurting her and no one will ever hurt Evan while I'm around" Ian growled sending Bellanie a glare. He sounded so sincere and it made me feel something but a good something.

"Ian" I breathed out and he whipped his gaze back on me "Bellanie was just trying to help me and it doesn't matter what she does it still hurts but at least when she disinfects it I know it'll get better" I reasoned. Ians gaze lowered and his eyes went wide.

Oh yeah I'm topless.

"Ian get out!" I shrieked attempting to cover up. He growled but looked away. "No Ian get out and Bellanie get back in here"

"Evan let me help you" Ian said.

"Ian you're a boy and I'm half naked so no" I said grabbing my sweatshirt off the floor to cover up better.

He groaned but left.

After Bell finished redressing my wounds I thanked her. Pulling on my sweatshirt I headed towards the kitchen.

"Do you want any?" I asked everyone pulling out a carton of eggs.

"I want some" king yelled.

"I'm good" Bell and Micheal said.

"You are not cooking we're going out" Ian stated.

"No I'm making eggs and toast do you want any?" I asked again.

"You are hurt you should be resting and telling me what happened not cooking" Ian said narrowing his eyes at me.

"You see this" I said motioning to my sweatshirt and leggings covered body "I don't achieve this level of healthiness by eating out a lot and we ate out before you left"

"I do see this" Ian said motioning to me "and I have to say you do look good in my sweatshirt" Ian said with a wink.

"I'm not..." I trailed off looking down and realizing I am in fact wearing his sweatshirt. I felt my face get hot I'm probably blushing like crazy "I'm sorry I'll go change" I said and started jogging back to my room but someone grabbed my wrist.

"Don't." Ian said pulling me in for a hug. I could smell his earthy rain smell and I melted "I like it when you wear my cloths" he said quietly only for me to hear. I swear I could feel him smirking.

"I..I.." What do you say to that?

"Ian and Evan sitting in a tree K-I-" a load smack broke through cutting Micheal off. "Ow Bell what was that for" Micheal whined.

"I must save Evan!" King shouted but immediately he was pushed making him let out a small cry.

"You don't ruin a moment like that especially between those two" Bell hissed.

I giggled and Ian pulled back breaking our hug. I missed the warmth but this was a funny moment.

I peaked around Ian and saw Micheal rubbing his arm. He was wearing a short sleeved sky blue t-shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans. I looked to Bell only to see her rolling her eyes. I felt something rub against my leg I looked down to see King.

"What me to pet you?" I asked.

"Why would you ever ask that! I'm not some common house pet!" King growled out.

"Okay then I won't pet you" I shrugged.

"Wait! I wouldn't object to it.." King whispered looking a little shy.

I laughed and picked King up taking him to the kitchen with me. "let's get you some food too" I cooed in his ear.

"Jeez Bell why'd you have to smack me?" Micheal whimpered.

"Oh my gosh I didn't hit you that hard. Plus you just ruined their beautiful moment. And you're a werewolf if me smacking you hurt you definitely need to man up" Bell said.

I giggled again.

"Evan" Ian said bringing my attention towards him "What happened."

"I'll explain after we eat."

After we all finished eating I told Micheal and Ian what happened making Ian promise he wouldn't destroy the house first.

I saw Ian's hand ball in a fist and he started shaking and, unless I'm just really bad at reading people it's probably from anger.

"Ian" I whispered a little scared of him.

Ian let out a furious growl "How dare they hurt what's mine!"

"Ian" I said a little louder and his head snapped towards me. His expression softened slightly. He came up and pulled me into his arms kissing the top of my head lightly.

"You aren't safe here." Ian said softly.

"I agree" Micheal said standing up.

"Micheal" Bell said standing up next to him. "They don't know where we live"

"You don't know that! They could easily track Evans smell" He turned to Bellanie and grabbed her hands "please I can't loose you just please come back with me. With us."

"I agree you should stay with us from now on. Pack your bags." Ian said as he started walking towards my room.

"Evan!" Bell shrieked "you're not seriously going to let them take us back there! You're not even fighting! This is our home!"

"But Bell... I think we should" Everyone stopped and looked at me with shocked expressions.

"Evie you're not serious are you. You said so yourself we barley know them."

"I know but Bell you weren't there it was terrifying! I thought I was going to die. And what's worse they wanted to use me to hurt people. If Ian and Micheal can keep us safe then..." I said looking down. I did my best to be not be scarred but the truth is I was terrified still am.

"Evie...I'm sorry..I didn't realize..you just seemed so calm and brave about it I thought.." Bell said trailing off. "I'll go pack and we need to tell Martha I guess..."

"Bell I know you love it here so do I but..."

"I know and Micheal and Ian will keep us safe"

"We will" Ian and Micheal said at the same time wrapping their arms around our shoulders.

"Oh I almost forgot" I said suddenly. The others looked at me waiting "I do have a couple conditions to us moving in"

"What are they?" Ian asked.

"Okay one" I said holding up my finger "King comes with us. I don't care if your whole pack hates cats. He is mine. Two." I said holding up two fingers "Me and Bell get our own rooms or room we don't mind sharing."

"No! You are mine and will stay with me!" Ian growled.

"Ian by my virtues I cannot share a room with a man until I am married to said man." I said folding my arms.

"Then marry me" Ian said.

I whipped my head around to him so fast I almost got whiplash. My face was bright red I could feel it. "Ian..I..I..don't know you well enough..."

"I don't care I already know that I love you! And besides it's gonna happen eventually so why not now" he said determined.

"You..you l..l..lo..lo-"

"Love you. Yes I do" He said confidently.

"Uhh I don...um but you..you don't even kn..know me th..that well." Shock clearly evident in my voice.

"It doesn't matter I can already tell that you are an amazing girl. You don't have to say it back but please just let me protect you" Ian said.

"I..I..I need to go pack" I said rushing to my room and throwing everything I had in some bags.

Martha our landlord understood after we told her we had to move due to an emergency with a close friend. We paid this months rent and offered to pay next months too but she declined saying we should save our money in case we need it. She's the best..I'm gonna miss her.

After we loaded everything up in both Bell and Ian's car Micheal dragged Bell with him to her car and drove off. Leaving me alone with Ian. During the whole time we were loading the cars I was avoiding Ian. I don't know how to respond to that! What does he expect me to do! I barley know him! This isn't some fairy tale where the guy and the girl fall in love after a day! Or one kiss! Okay so it was more than just a little kiss.. but still!

"Are you coming?" Ian asked making jump.

I nodded picking King up and letting him sit on my shoulders.

"Why'd you jump? Deep in thought?" Ian asked.

"You could say that..." I answered.

A few moments past and neither of us moved.

"Look I didn't mean to make things weird. If I had known you were going to avoid me I wouldn't have said anything." Ian said taking a step closer to me.

I only nodded then began to move towards the car. Ian sighed but ran over to open my door for me.

The car ride felt like hours it was so quiet. Not the comfortable silence either.

"This is stupid remind me again why we are leaving your comfortable dog free apartment to go live with a bunch of aggressive, stinky, over sized dogs!" King whined. "Especially since you can't even talk to the one dog who is supposedly your mate!"

"King we'll talk about that later" I said trying to shush him.

"What did the cat say" Ian asked you could hear him cringe at the mention of King.

"His name is King Ian and that's not really any of your business?" I said more as a question than a statement.

"Why did you name him King? He's just a cat and why do you even have a cat?"Ian asked annoyed.

"Just a cat! You tell that fleabag-"

"King enough. And Ian I named him King because I liked the name and he liked the name and because he wouldn't take any of the other names I had picked out. Also he's not just a cat he's my familiar who saved my life and cat's are actually pretty cool" I said.

"He shouldn't even be near me or my land I don't care if he saved your life" Ian growled.

"You would have rather me die than have a cat near you?" I asked.

"That's not what I meant" Ian said his voice softening a little "I would have nothing to live for if you died"

I blushed at his words.

"We can give it to a nice wolf free family to take care of it if you're keeping it just because you feel bad." Ian offered.

"Ian if the cat goes I go." I said confidently. I don't care what he thinks King saved me and I am not abandoning my familiar when I barley even know what a familiar is.

Ian let out an annoyed sigh but didn't say anything else.

Finally we made it to...well a house. Ian opened my door and began grabbing bags out of the trunk. While I grabbed a few things from the backseat. King just sat on my shoulder clinging onto me for dear life.

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm going to end this chapter here. I hope you all had an amazing thanksgiving I was going to publish this chapter yesterday but I didn't finish it in time :( So I decided to just publish it today instead. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the book please if you can answer some questions for me that would be great.

Do you feel like Bell and Micheal are moving to fast?

Do you think Evan and Bell shouldn't have moved in so fast?

What do you think about King?

Are Evan and Ian moving to slow?

How would you guys feel if I gave Bellanie a Bunny for her familiar?

Favorite character?

Favorite couple?

What do you guys think I can improve on to make this story better?

Should I change the stories name? If so any suggestions?

Please feel free to answer these questions via comment, messages or wherever I can see the answers. If you don't want to answer them you don't have too it would just really help me out. Even if you only answered a couple I would be so grateful! Thank you! Have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
2.6K 28 50
Tika They delivered me to him on a silver platter. Four years ago I was an ordinary girl with a privileged life. After killing the only family I have...
877K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...
107K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...