BNHA One-Shots!

By vbdorks

Self-explanatory! • Requests Are OPEN at the moment • Fluff ✔️ Lime ✔️ Angst ✔️ Sad ✔️ ((Not saying I'll do... More

• Requests Are OPEN! •
• Izuku Midoriya •
• Bakugou Katsuki •
• Hizashi Yamada •
• Todoroki Shoto •
• Kirishima Eijiro •
• Kaminari Denki •
• Izuku Midoriya •
• Bakugou Katsuki •
• Yuga Aoyama •
• Tenya Iida •
• Shouta Aizawa • (1)
• Todoroki Shoto •
• Todoroki Shoto •
• Shinso Hitoshi •
• Dabi •
• Amajiki Tamaki •
• Himiko Toga •
• Izuku Midoriya •
• Todoroki Shoto •
• Shouta Aizawa • (2)
• Izuku Midoriya •
• Hanta Sero •
• Shinso Hitoshi •
• Himiko Toga •
• Shouta Aizawa •
• Yaoyorozu Momo •
• Todoroki Shoto •
• Izuku Midoriya •
• Todoroki Shoto •
• Dabi •
• Bakugou Katsuki • (1)
• Izuku Midoriya • (1)
• Fumikage Tokoyami •
• Bakugou Katsuki • (2)
• Mina Ashido •
• Izuku Midoriya • (2)
• Overhaul •
• Todoroki Shoto • (1)
• Bakugou Katsuki •
• Tsuyu Asui •
• Kaminari Denki •
• Neito Monoma •
• Dabi •
• Tashiro Hayashi •
• Todoroki Shoto • (2)
• Shigaraki Tomura •
• Tamaki Amajiki •
• Todoroki Shoto •
• Mina Ashido •
• Bakugou Katsuki •
• Tashiro Hayashi •
• Togata Mirio •
• Tenya Iida •
• Kaminari Denki •
• Various Boys • (1)
• Kirishima Eijiro • (1)
• Todoroki Shoto • (1)
• Various Boys • (Katsuki)
• Yaoyorozu Momo •
• Various Boys • (Izuku)
• Kaminari Denki • (1)
• Kirishima Eijiro •
~ Apology ~
• Various Boys • (Kirishima)
• Various Boys • (Kaminari)
• Various Boys • (Shinso)
• Neito Monoma •
...
Request Update!
• Bakugou Katsuki •
• Asui Tsuyu •
• Ochaco Uraraka •
UPDATE!!

• Bakugou Katsuki •

41.7K 345 146
By vbdorks

This is going to be a Fantasy AU! This is my first time writing one of these I hope you like it!! Thank you for requesting it! @cartoonscutie

(Y/N)'(s) POV

The sun was shining through the heavy clouds like any other morning. I rose from my bed to begin my busy day. My lady and lord had important business with the lord of Northbury, they would depart for the journey in an hour or so.

The youngest prince, Shoto, would be in charge being his father's appointed heir. I got dressed in my usual attire and hastily made my way to the kitchen. Greeting the other servants on my way.

"Blessed be the fruit." I gave a small smile to a fellow handmaiden. "Blessed be the fruit." Luckily I had not been 'blessed by thy lord' and I wasn't planning on that changing any time soon.

In the kitchen, a good friend of mine was there already preparing an early breakfast for the lord and lady.

"(Y/N), good morning." I gave her a smile. "Good morning Ochaco, lovely morning." She nodded. "Indeed! Though I have a bad feeling in my gut, I fear someone will hue and cry." "Everything will be alright, I doubt anything will happen here." She nodded and handed me a fresh catch of fish.

"Make in butter and add rosemary and lime. Skin them and chop the head, plate them with steamed carrots." I nodded. Our lord and lady are from a group of lords to be recognized and respected, they only accept the best.

When I finished the six fish plates I looked to Ochaco, she had a determined look on her round face. She let out a sigh of relief once she finished the six plates of meat.

The other servants took the food out in plates and we started to clean up. "You don't look well Ochaco." "I can't shake the feeling off, I'm afraid something bad will happen once the lord and lady leave for Northbury." "Nonsense, no one in the nearby kingdoms dare attack us. They acknowledge the fire and ice force ruling this kingdom and choose to make peace. They know they will fall if they attack."

"Who's to tell a kingdom further away won't attack?" "If that were the case then the lord's allies would have taken care of that. Please, why don't you go get some rest? I'll finish cleaning up and tend to Princess Fuyumi." She gave me a weak smile.

"Thank you (Y/N), you're a dear friend." She walked out of the kitchen and to her quarters. I began washing dishes, the sun was out now, its warm rays shining down on the town. The castle's shadow looms over the training ground.

I cleaned our workstations and proceeded upstairs to awaken princess Fuyumi in her sleeping chambers. She was the oldest of the four, well three, Todoroki children. Next in line was Toya, but sadly he was kidnapped at a young age. We haven't found him, my lady suffers to this day, seventeen years have passed. The Lord refuses to acknowledge that one of his kin was kidnapped, he says he only has three children. After Toya is prince Natsuo, and prince Shoto is the youngest.

When I got to her door I quietly knocked. "My young lady, it is time to arise. Your parents will be off soon, it is encouraged you see them off before they do." I waited a bit before knocking again.

"Yes, I heard you, please come back or send someone in twenty minutes or so to help me with my attire. Thank you." "Yes, of course, my young lady." I walked down the long corridor adorned with Knight armor and swords. The family crest appears every few armors stands or so.

My duties today were to go clean the library my lady and princess Fuyumi hold dearly. In a secret department behind two bookcases was the Todoroki fortune. Only a hand-selected amount of servants knew about this, I was one of them. Along with Ocacho and three other servants.

Making my way to the library I had grabbed the dustpan and cleaning rags. The highest shelves must be dusty. "Please see princess Fuyumi in a quarter or so. She will see her parents off and requested help." The two servants in front of me nodded their heads and headed up now.

In the library was lady Rei. I bowed. "My lady, was breakfast to your liking?" "You don't have to bow (Y/N). Yes, breakfast was lovely thank you." I rose and gave her a smile. "I will clean your library, my lady. You'll be able to enjoy all your books without fear of catching something dreadful." She smiled. "Thank you (Y/N), I'll be off now. I'm sure my husband is looking for me. Please take good care of this sacred place." I bowed. "Of course my lady." She left and I approached the table she was at.

I set the equipment down and started cleaning, beginning with the closest bookshelves.

I smiled. I had finished the first floor, now all that was left was the second floor. I looked out to the window. The sun was still out and shining beautifully. It was not later than noon, which was pleasant.

My smile dropped when I heard a loud commotion coming from the hallway. "What's going on?" I hesitantly approached the doors. Cracking one open slightly I saw a horrible sight.

An unfamiliar group of armored knights was attacking our own and winning. Ochaco was right, someone would have to hue and cry today. I ran to the stairs leading to the second floor. Thankfully the library's second floor had doors that lead out to the second floor. Close to my lady's office.

I carefully cracked the door open, everything seemed silent up here. "Search the place and make it quick you bastards!! Our Prince expects results!" The first floor doors were swung open, men came charging in. I rapidly went out the door, closing it behind me.

If it's an attack I must do what I can to protect the princess. I ran to a family crest and took a sword, wrapping the second sword's cord around my waist belt. "Where Can she be?"

I made my way sneakily to her room, it seemed undisturbed. I opened the door and saw she was reading a book near one of her windows.

I close the door behind me and locked it. "My young lady the kingdom is under attack. I'm not sure which enemy would be irrational enough but we must get you to safety!" "Where are my brothers?!" "Lady, please calm down! Go to your hiding place this instant, I'll go looking for them and tell them to get to theirs. They'll be fine, now please." I motioned to her bed. She had a hidden compartment under it.

I and other servants always made sure it was stocked with food and fresh water. She came up to me and gave me a hug. "Please be careful, you're dear to us (Y/N). You were never a handmaid to my mother or me, we saw you as a close friend." I patted her back. "I'll come back Fuyumi." She let go and went under her bed. Once I was sure she was hidden I went back out.

I wasn't trained as a knight but I know a good amount of swordsmanship to protect the royal family if need be. I went close to the stair railing and looked down. The knights kept fighting. "Both of them must be down there." I lifted my dress and ran down the left staircase. They lead to the common room.

When I got there I was prince Natsuo and Shoto fighting a group of enemy knights. I know they're trained in swordsmanship by the best of the best but there are simply too many.

I charged the knights from behind, thrusting my sword through their nape of the neck. One of the most fatal knight's armor weaknesses.

"(Y/N)?!" "My young princes, I refuse to stand around while both of you risk your life." "We wouldn't dare ask a maiden for assistance in a battle! You're not wearing any armor!" "I'm a lowly handmaiden, your lives are worth a million more than my life!"

I reflected a knight's sword coming towards me. "Who is your leader?! Who dares attack us?!" "We're here on his majesty's orders." "By the order of the Dragon King!!"

The King of the dragons was a force to be reckoned with, I mean he had a literal pet dragon. I'm sure it wasn't just one either. What could he possibly want with the lord of the hellfire? We kept fighting until none of them stood. I was tired, but I refused to lay down yet.

"You must both get to safety, please! Your sister is already in hiding!" "And let our castle get raided by that bastard?!" "Our family pride won't allow us to do that."

"If you know what's good for you you'll surrender now." A husky voice echoed through the hallway in front of us. "Show yourself, coward!"

"Not so fast bastard, you wouldn't want your sister to die now would ya?" I gasped. Fuyumi was in the arms of the cloaked man. He stepped forward. It was a blonde-haired male. His hair was spiky and a little messy. He wore an expensive-looking cloak. That must be the king, but he can't be any older than us. He had a sword to Fuyumi's neck. She looked like she was dragged.

"Let her go and take me!!" I threw the swords down and walked forward. He scowled. "Why would I take a worthless servant when I have the princess in my arms?!" I hesitantly placed my hands on my stomach, I need to sell it.

"I'm one of the lord's mistresses!! I have his child in me!!" I cringed, but I would do anything to get her out of that man's arms. He didn't seem to care. I bit my tongue. I looked at the two Todoroki boys to my left.

"I know where the Todoroki Fortune is!!" The three siblings gasped. "Father told you?!" "They didn't even tell us!!" "Alright. I'll accept your offer. Get over here. Men get this one." Two of his knights grabbed Fuyumi harshly and I walked forwards towards them.

"Don't do this (Y/N)!!" "You can't give that information to the enemy!!" "Raise your arms." I raised my arms above my head as I kept walking. They shoved Fuyumi to the ground and grabbed me. "Fuyumi! Are you alright?!" "(Y/N) don't do this!"

The man grabbed me and took me out of the room. His knights around him. "Now you better fucking tell us where that treasure is." "I-it's in the-" "My king! We found the treasure and have cleared it out! We are ready to leave back to our kingdom!" I gulped. They already found it? It was behind the bookshelves to the right near where my lady was standing.

"Perfect. Tie this one up we're taking her. Those three fucking bastards seem to have a connection to her." "Yes, sir!" He shoved me to his knights harshly. They grabbed my arms and pushed me forward. "Walk!"

We walked through the main entrance. All the castle knights had been wiped out. How strong was his kingdom?! "(Y/N)!!!" I felt tears in my eyes, Ochaco. "(Y/N) fight them!! Let go of her!! Let her go you, bastards!! She's innocent!!" "Someone Shut up that round face bitch."

"You won't take any of our friends." "Return her now or face the consequences!!" Shoto and Natsuo called out. "Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Send your knights, we already killed them, idiots!!"

They kept walking and so did I. I took a deep breath, I'm going to do something stupid. I banged my head against the knight of the left, he was missing his helmet. He let go of my arms and I shoved the knight in the right away. I started running towards the castle. "I'll come back I swear!!" I felt a harsh force against the back of my head, I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 850 31
*Trigger Warning* there are mentions of rape (I hate it! But the story kind of wrote itself if I'm honest. ) and other uncomfortable and very traumat...
461 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...
52.4K 860 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
36.8K 449 37
Please enjoy! None of the characters belong to me! None of the art belongs to me either! I don't do lemons or stories with sad endings. I do requests...