π•‚π•šπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯...

By AVeryLazyWriter

As the new leader of the Lion Guard things have became hectic. With all these new responsibilities Kion has a... More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π”Έπ•“π•šπ•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ
ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙!
β„‚π•π•–π•’π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•Œπ•‘!
ℂ𝕙 1. 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 2. π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Žπ•™π•  𝕀 π”Έπ•ž
ℂ𝕙 3. π•Šπ•–π•₯π•₯π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 4. ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺ 𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•‹π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝔸 ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕔𝕦𝕖 π•„π•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 5. 𝔸 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 6. β„π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π”½π•¦π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 π”Έπ•Ÿ 𝕆𝕦π•₯π•π•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙 7. π•Žπ•™π• '𝕀 π•Šπ•šπ••π•– 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•†π•Ÿ?
ℂ𝕙 8. ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•“π•π•–π•žπ•€
ℂ𝕙 9. β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•—π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙 10. 𝕀 β„‚π•’π•Ÿ 𝔻𝕠 𝕀π•₯ π•†π•Ÿ 𝕄π•ͺ π•†π•¨π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 12. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•¨π•’π•œπ•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
ℂ𝕙 13. 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•Œπ•‘ β„π•šπ•˜π•™
ℂ𝕙 14. ℕ𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀 𝕃𝕖𝕗π•₯ 𝕋𝕠 ℂ𝕣π•ͺ
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕑...
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 1. β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 2. π”Έπ•£π•£π•šπ•§π•’π•
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 3. π”Έπ•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•§π•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 4. 𝔼𝕩𝕑𝕠𝕀𝕖𝕕
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 5: 𝔸 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯ 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕.
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 6: 𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 β„π•’π•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 π•Œπ•‘π••π•’π•₯𝕖𝕕
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 7. π”½π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝔽𝕠𝕣 π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯'𝕀 β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 8. π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣...β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯?
Epilogue Part 9. Stand With Me

ℂ𝕙 11. 𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π•‹π•šπ•žπ•–

1.6K 44 28
By AVeryLazyWriter

“Tᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀꜱ ʜɪɢʜ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ.”

The day of Giza's arrival was finally here. All day the lion guard made sure that no one was near the boarder of the pride lands. Simba gathered up his little army and everyone stood at the boarder of the outlands.

I watched the outlands like a hawk. I was far from mentally ready, but I had no other choice. Oh I felt really nauseous.

"Azura." I heard my father call out to me. I turn over to look at him briefly as he walks over to me.

"Yes?" I ask but don't keep my eyes off of the outlands.

"I wanted to come over and apologize...what you're going through is my fault." My father spoke slowly like it pained him to talk and I looked over at him.

"How is it possibly your fault?" I asked.

"We still have some time, so let me explain it to you, long ago your mother and I were in captivity. We were watched by these humans. It was was the worst days of our lives." My father spoke and looked down sadly. I look behind him to see Kion walking over.

"Could you give us a minute?" I asked and he froze. My father shook his head and gestured for Kion to come over.

"He deserves to know this as well." My father spoke and restarted his story as Kion sat down.

"We still lived in a forest but the forest was gated.The treatment we were getting was poor. They tried to force your mother to breed with many other tigers, but I wasn't going to let that happen. One thing you don't know about me...is that I was like you...I had the roar." My father said and both Kion and I gasped at the same time.

"What?..." I mumbled and he nodded his head.

"They tried to harm your mother for refusing to mate with other tigers, and I...I just lost it. I started to attack everyone and everything." I looked over at Kion as my father spoke and we both looked at each other with fear and shock in our eyes.

"The forest caught fire and everything was destroyed and they had to gather us all up and move us. They brought all the captured animals here and that's why we are the only tiger family known around here." My father continued.

"When we were brought here, so was Giza's pack. Unfortunately he had more members than we had. Your father heard there was another tiger family nearby." My mother said as she joined us. Simba and Nala joined us as all and sat by Kion.

"When I used the roar on those people, I lost my power. I don't want that happening to you Azura." My father said and tears came to my eyes.

"What does this have to do with Giza?" Kion asked. My parents glanced at each then looked at all of us.

"Giza was my first love." My mother said and I was dizzy from all this new information. I took a deep breath and waited for my mother to continue.

"I was too young to know what real love was when we got together. Giza treated me poorly, and I was tired of it so I decided to end it. When they brought your father, I instantly fell in love. Giza didn't like that I moved on so quickly though." My mother sighed and I looked to my father.

"He threatened to hurt everyone I love. After he found out you were born, he said to keep you close because he was coming for you." My mother said with tears in her eyes.

"That is why we always had you in one place, we never let you hunt or explore because we were afraid of Giza finding you." My father said and I walked over to my parents for a group hug.

"I am sorry for all the mean things I've ever said. I didn't understand that you had to hide me from the world." I said as I cried.

"Now I know what I must do." I said as I stepped away from my parents and looked out into the outlands.

"This day is important Azura, not only are your protecting your generation but also the next generation." My father said and we all looked at him. My mother stepped up and Kiara squealed as she ran over to my mother.

"You're pregnant?" She asked and my mother laughed but nodded.

"I'm going to be a big sister?" I gasped and my parents nodded.

"I thought you were just getting on the husky side." Bunga said as he stood by my mother who glared at him. He backed away awkwardly and it was hard not to laugh at the situation.

Oh Bunga...

"How far a long are you?" I asked and she looked at her tummy before looking at me.

"Three and a half months." She said and I looked to Kion and he looked at me.

"I need you to protect my mother during the fight. Make sure no harm comes her way." I said and Kion smirks.

"Don't worry she has the whole Lion guard on her side." Kion said and I nodded. I turned back to looked at the outlands, but froze as I saw a familiar pack walking towards us.

Giza....

"Panthers and Jaugars?" My father said and I gulped. I swallowed my fear and stood up straighter. I was going to end this fight...

"I wasn't going to fight for the sake of my family, but my best friend needs me." Simba said as he stood by my father.

"Simba if something happens to you.." I spoke but he stopped me as he rested a paw on my shoulder.

"I'll be fine Azura. This is my territory and I'm willing to protect it." He said as he glared over at Giza. We all made our way down into the outlands with me leading. I looked back to see Kion watching me sadly. I turned away before tears came to my eyes. I looked over at Giza and once we were close, I stopped.

"Ah...beautiful Azura. I've been dying to see you again." Giza spoke and licked his lips. I cringed and took a step back.

"You don't belong here Giza, your goal is childish and you won't succeed." I spat at him and got into a fighting stance. I snarled my teeth and all Giza did was laugh. It angered me on how he thought I didn't stand a chance, but I was about to prove him wrong.

----------------------

Third Person's POV

Azura and Giza circled each other and everyone stood still as they watched. Giza sneakily had one of his pack members attack Azura from behind.

Her tiger sense warned her and she easily dodged and kicked the panther to the side. She smirked at Giza and ran for him. She leaped in the air and used her air power to create an air slash to hit Giza. It pushed him back making him fall on his side.

The war began as each side ran towards each other. The numbers were equal, but it seemed that the Pride lands had more experience.

Kion kept his eyes on Azura only. He couldn't focus on anything else, because he was afraid to lose her. Kiara was watching Kovu who joined the fight, he seemed to be doing really good because he had all that training.

"It sucks that we can't fight." Bunga said as he crossed his arms.

"It looks like we are little B." Beshte said as Panthers started climbing the walls towards the Pride lands.

"To the Pride lands end!" Kion shouted.

"Lion guard defend!!" The rest shouted.

Busara and Simba were tag teaming on the Panthers, to make sure they had each others back. Busara wanted no harm to come to the king especially because it was his fault that Giza was here.

Nala pushed back Safi as the Lion guard fought the Panthers that were coming close.

"There's too many of them!" Ono said as he flew past and knocked over a panther who fell back down into the outlands.

"Need some help??" A voice said and the guard turned to see Fuli and Haraka.

"Fuli!" The guard said happily and she happily joined the fight along with her team. Haraka went down into the outlands to join the fight, and he brought some of his brothers to help too.

"Why can't we just roar these suckers away." Bunga whined as he kicked a jaugar in the face. "Our friends are down there too, they could get hurt." Kion said as he knocked over a panther.

Giza had Azura pinned and she was struggling to get free. "How does it feel to be powerless? Or are you just going to use the roar on me? Lose it like your father did?" Giza taunted Azura as he laughed in her face. Tears came to Azura's eyes as Giza spoke into her ear. She felt powerless under him, like he had a way to block her powers with his words.

"I don't take advantage of my power. I'm not some scum, who can't get over their feelings." Azura said trying to get inside Giza's head hoping to distract him so she could knock him off. Though it only made him angrier.

Giza went in and used his sharp teeth sinking them into Azura's shoulder. She let out an ear piercing scream that alerted everyone that she was hurt.

Kion tried to run for her but Fuli, Nala, and Haraka held him back. He watched Azura get bitten and his anger was getting the best of him. He wanted to use the roar to save Azura, but he didn't want to risk anyone else getting hurt.

Busara tried to get to his daughter but more panthers came and prevented him from doing so. Azura was truly alone at this point. Her eyes glowed as Giza's teeth pulled out of her. She layed limp as her shoulder and neck oozed with blood, soaking her fur. Her vision was becoming blurry, and she couldn't move.

"Looks like I've won this one." Giza said as he stepped back away from Azura. Azura's eyes closed and everyone gasped as the tiger stood still.

Busara and Simba were cornered, Busara couldn't concentrate as the anger was getting to him. Simba tried to calm him, but Busara was filled with rage. He used that rage to fight through the Panthers.

Kion dropped down as he cried. His mother tried to comfort him but he couldn't stop crying. Safi cried for her daughter and she felt pains in her stomach. Kion lifted his head and yelled out her name in pain.

Azura heard her name being called and opened her eyes. Her eyes were glowing an even brighter blue as she stood up. Her tiger mark shined proudly as she moved her body. She used her earth power to hit Giza with the ground. She used her air power to sweep him off of his feet. She just kept going with the little bit fo strength she had to fight Giza. By now the Panthers weakly stood behind Giza and the members of the pride lands stood behind Azura.

"Go ahead...use the roar! Lose and become weak like your father." Giza spat and Azura smirked.

"I don't need to use the roar on you Giza...I'm better than that." Azura spoke as she roared towards the sky. Clouds gathered around and it begins to pour heavy rain. Busara and Simba gathered everyone to climb back up to the Pride lands.

Azura moved around as she gathered the water from the rain and moved it around.

Giza watched with fear, but tried to hide it as he ran for Azura. She smirked and created a huge wave of water that swept all the Panthers including Giza down the outlands.

Instead of flooding the outlands, Azura used her power to move all the water up and spray it into the sky and it evaporated. The glow from Azura's eyes disappeared as she fell to her side. Her parents ran to her and so did Kion. He beat them too her and nuzzled his head into her neck. His tears soaked her fur as he cried. He looked at the blood on her shoulder and it made him angry. He should've fought along side her.

Together they could've take down Giza. He looked at the outlands to where the battle was just minutes ago. Giza was gone for now but who knows if he will return.

Azura lifted her head and looked up at Kion. "Hey...you missed all the fun." She said and he chuckled as he looked at her, happy that she was alive.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." Kion muttered with guilt in his voice as he looked away from the tiger.

"Your voice made me want to stand up and fight again, when I was just about to give up." Azura said and Kion looked at her with shock written on his face. Azura lifted her head up licking Kion's face and laid back down.

Her eyes closed as she was too exhausted to keep them open. Busara walked to his daughter and sighed. No one felt more guilt than he did. Yet he was proud of how his daughter handled the situation. He just wished he was just a smart as she was. Beshte came down and carried Azura. Everyone walked back to the Pride lands.

Simba gave a thank you speech for everyone's hard work. Nala helped Safi back to Pride rock because they feared the babies were coming early.
Busara and Kion walked with Behste to Pride rock for Rafiki to heal Azura.

Kion thanked the guard for all of their hard work and even thanked Haraka for helping out as well. He gave one look at Fuli, and she looked...happier. She nuzzled against Haraka but she looked at Kion when she felt eyes on her. She smiled at Kion, which meant the drama was over. Kion was relieved to have one of his friends back. Now he could focus on Azura.

Once at Pride Rock, Rafiki gave Azura's wounds the herbs it needed to heal. He told everyone that all she needed was to rest, the bad news was that he didn't know when she will wake up. So patience was key. Kion stood by her side and waited. He was not going to leave her side, but to only go out and patrol with the guard.

Meanwhile Safi was going to early labor. Her screams were heard, but Nala was really helpful during the whole thing. Simba and Busara watched the tiger Cubs being born and Simba pulled Busara out of the royal lair.

"I know this is a happy moment for you, but we need to talk." Simba said as he looked over at Busara.

"What is is?" Busara asked.

"Our Cubs are getting extremely close and I'm worried. You know its forbidden." Simba said and Busara looked over at Simba with sadness and anger.

"I don't care who my daughter decides to love as long as she is happy. If you can't see past the forbidden rule to let your son be happy then I have no words for you." Busara said as he walked back inside the cave to meet his three new cubs. It happened to be two boys and one girl. Safi was exhausted after giving birth, but she made sure to clean her cubs.

Busara took over so that his mate could rest. He thanked Nala for helping out and attended to his mate. Nala walked over to Simba and walked with him to the ledge.

"I overheard your conversation with Busara. Are you really going to let this rule blind you from letting Kion being happy? Do you not see how he looks at Azura?" Nala scolded Simba who was already feeling guilty but hearing the reality from his mate made him open his eyes even more. He looked back watching Kion cuddle up against Azura who was resting.

He remembered how he looked at Nala like that for the first time. It brought back so many memories. He wished he could easily see pass the forbidden rule, but he was the king. He had to follow the rules.

Simba walled away from Nala and went for a walk. Nala watched her mate leave and sighed. She joined kion and Kion broke when he saw his mother. He cried into her arms and she comforted him. Her son was hurting she knew how in love he was with Azura. She wasn't going to let Simba stop Kion from being with Azura. She wanted to see her son happy.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!

 ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ! sᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs.

ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ 900 ʀᴇᴀᴅs! ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴛғ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ! ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴜᴘ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ!

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ VeryLazyEve

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

*•.¸♡ ᴀᴠᴇʀʏʟᴀᴢʏᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ♡¸.•*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 52 10
Kion is finally king!!!! But a new problem arises for both kingdoms The Tree of Life and the Pridelands. Can Kion handle all of this pressure or will...
74.2K 1.9K 19
Read the story Please read and comment
198K 3.6K 39
In this book you're put into Y/N (Your Name) perspective a young lioness who stumbles into the lives of the pride lands and outlands. Read everyone's...
18.5K 277 15
Happy (early) Halloween. Here's a little special to go with my series. While traveling through the forest, Kion is starting to lose control. The Tuli...