The Geek and The Bad Boy

By J3unkie_

" Come on Mir give us a chance I want you to be mine hold you in my arms forever to make you happy and just l... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Tutor (Edited kind of)
Chapter 2 : Partners (edited)
Chapter 3: Opening Up (edited)
Chapter4: Improvement Well Almost (edited)
Chapter 5: Detention (edited)
Chapter 6: Good Evening (Edited)
Chapter 7: Knowing More (Edit)
Chapter 8: Hanging out
Chapter 9: Hiding
Chapter 11: Recovery
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter : 13 The date
Chapter 14: Cemetery (Edited)
Chapter 15: Couples?
Chapter16: Girls night out
Chapter 17: Fun day
Chapter 18: Bad
Chapter 19: Start
Chapter 20: Talking things out
Chapter 21: Meet and Do
Chpater 22: Hanging out with Esly
Chapter 23: Small Date
Chapter 24: What?
Chapter 25: Waiting
Chapter 26: Time Passing
Chapter 27: Warped Tour
Chapter 28: What's next?
End :3
Last message

Chapter 10: Missing and Found

87.6K 2K 235
By J3unkie_

Miriam's POV)

Well the weekend was really boring my mom and I made Saturday some bonding time. We went shopping. We ate watched some chick flicks an then went mimis ( means sleeping in Spanish). Sunday we just chilled back in the house and stuff and that's about it.

It was a bit boring and I missed Alex. Well hopefully I will see him today in school. To my disappointment he wasn't at my locker just Zach with a bright smile. I gave him a small smile and asked what that smile was all about.

" hey Am" Zach said.

" Hey Zachy do what's with the smile" I asked.

" We'll lets just say I have a date with Esly on Friday" he grinned.

" No freakin way you asked her out when how?" I asked happily thank god Alex helped Zach he needs to have someone in his life he deserves some fun other than school stuff.

" Yea well I saw her in the morning an I just went up to her and asked her an she agreed" he explained. I gave him a big hug congratulating him for asking a girl out. " I'm so happy for you, you better plan a good date " I warned him playfully.

" Yea and I I haven't seen Alex " he says. "Yeah it's strange so how was your weekend" I asked since mine was completely boring. "Well it was like always same routine we always do she talks about her stories and we play bingo and stuff" he said. " She also says hi and says when are you going to visit her again that it's been awhile" he added.

I have seen Zach's grandma she is just a good old lady very sweet. I went one time with Zach and his mom to see her and she started tell us the story of her childhood and her love life it was really sweet and very interesting. " Well when are you guys going back?" I asked.

" Well will tell you when but she really misses you" he sighed. " So how was your weekend oh and how was the movie night with Alex?" he asked hiding a smile. I knew what he was thinking and god I wish he thought differently because I'm pretty confused about the feelings I have for Alex.

" Well my weekend was boring but let me tell you we did have a movie night just me and him he put The Excorsist and I was practically in his arms the whole time. After that we talked a bit and watched TV I told him to go home since it was getting late but he said no until my mom came. I was thankful he did stay because you know I get with scary movies so next thin you know we both fell asleep in the couch together." I explain feeling my cheeks flush.

He smiles and then asks" So he slept the night? Wow someone must of enjoyed that night" he wiggled his eyebrows. I felt my cheeks get more red. " Yea and my mom didn't bother waking us up she was even mad you know my mother is so not normal. I swear I could do drugs and she proabably think it was fine" I say.

" Your right so that's it nothing else" he asked curiously. " Nope he had to leave and yea the rest of my weekend was boring" I complain. " Am can I ask you question and I'm beig serious?" he said. Uh oh I know that tone he's probably going to ask that I can't even answer.

"Fine" I groan in annoyance. He took a deep breath and then looked me in the eyes " Do you have feelings for Alex?"

I honestly don't know I mean he's cute, funny, sarcastic, and incredible good looking with that style he has going on. I mean might like him but at the same time I don't want to start somethig because I'm afraid of something going wrong like a broken heart.

" I have no clue I mean yeah he is cute funny and just great but he also is the schools player and let's say I do have feelings and I act upon them and then find out that he is just toying me. Zach remember Jared thats something I don't want to go through again I was bad and it's Alex we are talking about the man

slut" I give a big sigh.

" I know but I'm not stupid to figure him out he likes you he was jealous I the waiter on Friday. Also I see the the way he looks at you like his whole revolves around you. And lastly have you seen him with another girl ever since he became interested in you" he stated.

Now that I think of it he has not been with a girl and he is always constantly hanging out with me and Zach. But how do I know he has changed? How do I know that he isn't going to be toying my feelings and leave me heartbroken?

Just then the bell rang and it was time to head to the classroom. I took deep breaths do I would seem normal. When I arrived I expected Alex to be in his seat but he wasn't. The class began and he still was a no show.

At the end of the day he didn't bother showing up but I still had to tutor himso maybe he would come. When I got home I took a shower and changed into a pair of sweats and ate waiting for Alex to come. I wish I had his number but I didn't in the beginning I only gave him my address and he never gave me anything.

Around 5 my mother came from work and notice my nervous expression. "Honey what's wrong?" she asked and came over and hugged me." Alex didn't come to school today and I haven't seen in three days and I know I don't see him in the weekend but usually he would've said or make an appearance by now" I explain.

" Oh honey he is proabably sick or something don't worry he'll proabably be in school tommrow" she said and hugged me tighter. I took my mothers advice and helped make dinner. For dinner we just ate steak with salad. I helped clean up and then we both went to sleep.

******

The next day I walked into school looking for Alex but he was still a no show. Okay now I was getting really worried and it was very irritating I started to think the worst.

"Still a no show?" Zach asked. " Nope" i say. "Miriam he is proabably okay" Esly says giving me a small smile." I'm starting to worry he didn't even come yesterday's tutoring something's up and I know just the person to ask" I say. I head outside to the grass and I find Josh just talking to some guys.

I make my way toward them and pull Josh by the collar of his shirt and drag away. Once I know we are good I let go of him and ask " Have you seen Alex lately?" He stays quiet for a moment and then answers " No I haven't I haven't seen him since last Friday when he was hanging ou with you during school".

" I haven't heard from him since Saturday in the morning and I'm starting to get worried about him"I say. I look at him an he looks like he is in deep thought like he might now something. " What's on your mind Josh and you better tell me" I snapp.

Josh looks at me with a pained expression and I know that its something serious but he doesn't know how to say it. After a few minutes he says " Look Miriam Alex has been through a lot in life and I'm the only one who can help him. I wish I could tell you but I don't think it's my place to tell you". My breath catches in my throat and I fear the wort but I still need to know.

" Look Josh I need to know what's going on? You know something I don't know and I want to know" I sigh. He exhales a breath and then explains. " Look when he was born his mother died and his dad was just heartbroken that he didn't want to take care of the him so his aunt came as took care of him. After awhile Alex became a handful and she couldn't take it anymore so she left back with his father. Every single day his Dad gets drunk and beats him up. He has been living that life for awhile. One day I found him wondering in the park at night and asked him to stay with me for the night and he did after that we started bee coming friends and he told me the stuff that happens to him. I help as much as I could but he thinks that his father might love him one day like a son and not blame him for his mothers death".

I stay there shocked at what I just heard. I notice my vision begin to blur and then tears falling down my cheeks. How could this happen to Alex he might be a player but he is an a great guy when he wants to be. Josh pulls me into a hug and then that's when I cry.

He starts stroking my back until I'm all cried out. I pull away a little bit embarrased that I just cried on him. " Why? poor Alex" I whisper.

" We need to go and look for him do you know where he lives?" I ask. " I don't but I think I can manage a way to find out" he says and we start walkin into the building in the main office. I don't ask questions because I'm pretty sure Josh knows what he is doing.

We arrive at the office and the secretary is there typing furiously on the computer. Josh makes his way up to her and asks "hey um I have homework to take to a student his name is Alex Merlin and his teacher aske me to take it to him but I have no idea where he lives". The lady doesn't look like she will give any information and she doesn't she says " no we dont give personal information to students".

Josh the. Goes into the discussion if Alex doesn't get his homework he is going to fall behind and he won't be able to graduate and that will be bad for the shool because alo more students won't be graduating and I he gave him the homewrok then then more students would be graduating. I thought the lady wasn't going to by it but Josh kept on babbling and finally he gave him te address.

We walked out and I wa really happy that we food out where he lived. I just hoped that he was okay . Josh had a car so we went to find Alex's house. We finally came into his house. It looked empty and too quiet. Josh made me step behind him so if anything it would go to him and not me. He knocked on the door but no one answered. We stayed outside for about 10 min. and we walked on the back and found a door.

Josh turned the knobb on the door and it opened we stepped in quietly and started looking around for Alex. Josh looked downstairs and I decided to look up. I started going through rooms and then I found him on the bed curled into ball. I saw him and I started to cry he was hurt badly. He had a bruise in his eye and cuts on his arms and legs.

"Josh!" I yelled and the heard him coming up the stairs. He looked at him with a pained expression he gently moved him trying to not cause pain. Alex stirred and the he finally opened his eyes. He blinked several times until he finally realized that we were actually there.

" What the fuck are you guys doing here? How did you get in? You guys need to get out" He whispered in a yell. " Look at you Alex why didn't you call me or answer my messages" Josh said. I stayed there quiet just letting them talk. I then noticed Alex looking at me I made my way towards him and grabbed his hand. " Look Alex will talk later right now we got to get you out of here it's not safe" I say. He stares at me for while and then he nodds.

I grab a bag put some clothes on and things he uses daily. I also grabbed his school stuff as well. Josh hoisted him up in his arms and we all walked downstairs. We headed outside towards the car I sat in the back while Josh put Alex in the front. He looked awful in it really made me sad that all those years he had to suffer and what got me mad was the fact his father didn't show him the love that he deserved.

I had know idea where we were going until we arrive in a house that was huge it was two stories high it looked beautiful from the outside. It he grass was bright green that it made you want to feel it between your toes, it had a porch full of amazing roses, and just was unique.

" We are at my house Miriam" Josh stated. He got off and helped Alex get out of the car and lead us inside his inside while I trailed behind them. The inside was nice full of family pictures and had a bit antique things. We went upstairs and came by a room that looked like a guest room because it didn't have anything specific of someone owning it.

He settled him down on the bed and then started inspecting the cuts and bruises. I settle down his stuff an made my way over to Alex's side. He looked tired and pale. I sat on the edge the bed since it was a queen bed enough for at least 3 more people. I gently pulled his hair away from his face so I could see those eyes. The bruise was purple, greyish, and green. It proabably looked worst when it happened and it still looked bad after who knows how many days.

Josh came back with some ointments, band- aids, and ice pack. He sat on the other side of the bed and started treating the cuts. I helped him with the cuts and up the ice pack on his eye. Alex was pained as we treated him and it made me sad to see all the damaged.

After we were done Alex asked Josh of he could talk to me he nodded as left to make some food. I just stared at him until he decided to speak.

" Look I'm sorry that you had to see me like this and for not saying I was alright" he said. I felt the tears blur my vision and tried taking deep breaths to calm down. " Why didn't you say anything to me I could've helped you or you could've stayed with Josh" I say.

He stays silent and then grab his hand. " I know the basic and also don't get mad at Josh if he don't tell me then he would've died so I wanted to know but hopefully I will hear the full story later right now you just need to rest"I explain.

" Thanks Angel for everything means a lot you know I only had Josh and now I have more people but it's kind of had to sees that people actually care" he said. I smiled and have him a kiss on the cheek gently. I have no idea why I did it it was just instinct.

Josh came and brought Alex some soup and I fed him. Josh didn't want to feed him because he thought it was to girlish of him Alex agreed and well I ended up giving him.

The whole evening we hanged out and talked. It was already dark and my mom told me to be home around 8 pm. I told Alex that I would be here tommrow until he got better and maybe even bring Zach as Esly because they are now being friends.

Josh have me a ride to my house and I thanked him an headed inside home. My mom was proabably asleep already he told me on the phone when I called and told her what had happened an then she told me she was tired. I wet upstairs and changed ino my pijamas and felt a bit better that I found Alex today and that he was in a safe place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 53 28
"I never thought that a man would love me" I say coming to my senses. "Well you thought wrong because I love you" he says. his hand finds it's way in...
93.6K 1.1K 9
"I'll take a bullet for you Lex, that's how much I love you. I'd never do that shit for anybody else? I mean shit have you seen how fucking nutty I a...
411 3 56
This is a great story writed of someone named Alexis! I rewrite it just for you guys, because it's so romantic and stuff! :) x I found the story here...
312 37 25
A love story of two teenagers met accidentally. Suddenly he come to her school. He told just like the whole school that I am his girlfriend. They jus...