UNREQUITED LOVE ❤️💔

By LoveARsindu

They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
❤️Epilogue❤️

Chapter 32

12.8K 523 18
By LoveARsindu

Everyone left after the Kiara incident happened except for Piyu, Sam and Rads.

" Rads you leave, I will go home with Sam." Piyu said to Rads who is looking at them in tension.

Rads looked at Sam who is staring at Piyu panicked and left from there taking her handbag leaving them alone to talk.

"We should select a good model and start photoshoot soon. So tommorow we will work from AJ'S." Piyu said gathering her files while he stood just looking down.

" You bring all the marketing files with you tomorrow." She said and turned to look at him who is silent all the time.

" It's ok with you right working from AJ's tomorrow?" She asked him frowning and he just nodded his head in yes.

" Ok then, Shall we leave now?" Piyu asked him taking her files and laptop bag.

Getting no response from him she turned and looked at him confused as he is not responding to anything she was saying. He just stood there staring at her without blinking his eyes with a look of disbelief on his face.

" What happened Sam?" She asked going near him worried and touched his arm which brought him out of his trance.

"Aren't you angry at me?" He asked cautiously holding his breath.

" Why would I be angry at you?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

" About Kiara. I mean about what you saw in my cabin." He asked her not meeting her eyes.

" Oh." She said and turned away from him thinking about the scene she saw in his cabin.

She would be lying if she said that she wasn't effected looking at their close proximity but she also believes that it was not his fault.

" Piyu I swear.....I didn't do anything. She herself suddenly came close to me and that time only you came in and saw it. I didn't even have the time to react to give that girl a piece of mind and explain to you. I am so sorry.....I swear I am saying truth.....I.....I....." Sameer will be pleading looking at her with tears in his eyes.

" Sameer I never asked you for an explanation! Why are you saying sorry?" She said going near him concerned looking at his tears.

" I thought you misunderstood me seeing me with her like that, I thought you are angry on me." His voice cracked saying this and looked at her with fear.

" No! I know you will never do such thing." She said holding his hands and squeezed them seeing his fear etched face.

Her heart ached seeing him so scared and vulnerable, she never saw him like this.

" That means you are not angry on me and you will not leave me again?" He asked like a small kid so innocent and sensitive.

She looked at him stunned realising that he is thinking that she will leave him again. Guilt consumed her heart, she is responsible for his fear and vulnerability as her leaving him in the past left a deep scar in his heart and mind.

" I am not angry on you and I am not leaving you again and never I will." She said cupping his face with her palms smiling at him while he is looking at her calmly still with fear.

" Do you know why?" She asked him and he nodded his head in no.

" Because I trust you." She said smiling wiping his tears with her soft fingers.

And in the next second she was pulled into his arms. He hugged her tightly as if his life depended on it and she hugged him back. He was happy that she trusted him and for not leaving him but also felt guilt and angry on himself that he didn't trust her in the past.

Remembering the past itself made him cry. He cried in her arms like a baby and she also cried seeing him in such vulnerable condition.

" I thought I will lose you again." He cried hugging her tightly.

" You will never lose me." She whispered patting and rubbing his back to soothe him.

" Promise." He asked her pulling away from hug and looked at her hopefully.

" Promise." She said smiling to him and making him grin widely through tears.

That's it looking at his smile itself made her heart flutter and butterflies erupted in her stomach.

These feelings.........

What are you doing to me Sameer?

I think I am falling for you all over again.....and this time more deeper and harder.

******

Next Day:-

At AJ's:-

Everyone assembled at AJ's office to select the model and start the photoshoot.

AJ's manager showed them all the models list with whom they have worked previously. Rads and Piyu took the job of selecting the models while Sameer was with AJ and Aditya discussing about the work.

In the afternoon, they have finalised a model and called her for photoshoot. Piyu was in the studio room with the model, director, photographer and other staff making sure that nothing goes wrong.

Rads and Sameer are in the Piyu's cabin working on the finishing details of the project with the remaining staff. In the middle they were also checking on the photoshoot as they don't want any problems this time and luckily this time they a got a good model.

The door of the Piyu's cabin is opened with a bang and barged in a person with a wide grin plastered on his face.

" SURPRISE "

They jerked their heads when they  heard the door banging and yelling of the person to look what happened only to get shocked.

The person who yelled and barged into the room also got shocked and the grin and excitement the person had was wiped off from his face.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? "

That person shouted angrily making them flinch.

" Jai." Sam whispered in shock and surprise.

" Jai!" Rads exclaimed and ran to him after coming out of her shock.

She smiled and hugged him who hugged her back but was fuming at Sam with anger.

" How are you Jai?" Sam asked smiling at him happy to meet his best friend after a long time.

" What is he doing here?" Jai asked Rads ignoring Sam.

" He.....he works with us." Rads stuttered looking nervously at both of them.

" What?" Jai asked.

" Yeah our company and AJs are dealing a project together. So our both companies work together." Sam explained.

Jai looked at Rads who nodded her head in yes.

" Does Piyu also work with him?" Jai asked Rads who nodded her head in yes.

" Did she agree to work with him?" Jai asked in disbelief and again rads nodded her head in yes.

" How? Why?" Jai asked in anger.

" This is our work Jai. We are professionals and we are doing our work." Sam said to him.

" Look I don't want to listen anything. I don't want you to be near her in any way either it's personal or professional. You stay away from her and I am warning you I will not let you hurt her again." Jai warned going near Sam and pointing his finger at him.

" I will not hurt her." Sam said honestly looking deadly into his eyes.

" Really? But in the past what you did was to just hurt her." Jai snorted.

" Past is past, we sorted out and I am not letting go Piyu this time." Sam said confidently.

" I said I don't want to hear anything. Stay away from her." Jai warned him this time clutching his collar.

" Jai leave him.....listen to me.....Jai." Rads tried to control Jai.

" I know Jai I have done mistakes.....infact big mistakes and I am sorry for all that. I suffered a lot losing Piyu and you all. I am repenting on my mistakes and I am dying daily due to my guilt. Life gave me a chance again by bringing Piyu and you all into my life again. And I am not going to let this chance go away." Sam said everything looking into Jai's eyes directly.

Jai listened silently but he didn't let go his anger and his collar.

" Do you really think I will believe all this you said just now? " Jai spatted  angrily pulling his collar more tightly.

" I am not a fool. Last time I couldn't stop you from hurting her and this time I will do anything to stop you from hurting her." Jai said angrily leaving his collar.

" I said I will not hurt her.....never in my life." Sam said calmly adjusting his collar.

" I too thought the same last time but you did and I don't trust you on you not hurting her again." Jai shouted at him.

" Jai.....listen, everything changed now. You should calm down first and should understand that situations are different now." Rads tried to make him understand.

" What? Are you taking his side now?" Jai asked her in disbelief.

" No! I am not taking any sides.....I am just saying that things are different now." Rads tried to explain him.

" Really? May I know how?" Jai asked her raising her brows at her.

" For that you should talk to Piyu first." Rads said sighing.

She never thought that things will get complicated to this extent that she was at least not able to explain him.

" What's going on here? I heard some yelling." Piyu said coming into her cabin only to get shocked and three of them looked at her.

" Oh My God! Jai!" Piyu yelled and hugged him tightly running to him.

" Piyu!" Saying this he hugged her back.

" You know I missed you so much." Piyu said pouting at him clearly unaware the tension in the air around her.

" Oh! I missed you too muffin." Saying this he ruffled her hair smiling at her.

Sameer looked smiling at their bond, it never changed. Today also they behave same with each other like he treats her like a kid infact like his little sister and she behaves like a kid in front of him and gets pampered by him.

Piyu looked at Jai who is clenching his jaw to control himself and at Rads who stood fidgetting in her place nervously. Then her gaze followed the glare of Jai and spotted Sam who is smiling at them.

And then it hit her that Jai didn't know about Sameer working with them and must have got shocked seeing him here. But by the way it looks she understood that they already met and also must have had some heated conversation.

" I have an important meeting to attend now, I need to go." Sam said taking his laptop.

He looked at Piyu and nodded his head with a small smile and left from there.

" I should also go now." Saying this Jai also left hastily ignoring the calls of Piyu.

Rads and Piyu looked at each other and sighed shaking their heads don't know what to do.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued........

So.....Jai is back!

What happens now?

Did you like the chapter?

Please vote and comment on it.

Stay tuned.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 48 14
《《 ♡ Wounds heal. Scars Don't ♡ 》》 • The story of an Indian girl brought up by the most loving parents and an Indian boy who's never known love be...
2.6K 210 10
This story is the 2nd book in The Singhania Series but is also a standalone. You can read it without reading the first book in series. ...
80.6K 4.1K 19
They hear small small foot steps coming from hall. They immediately knew whose footsteps those are. She slowly drags her feet into dinning room whil...
36.1K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...