Of Pink-Haired Girls and Horm...

By YourLuckyClover0912

Sakura Haruno assumes Konoha high school will be just like her previous one in Amegakure. Except for one thin... More

Started Off On The Wrong Foot
Odd Ball Blondes and Dog Lovers
Strange Teachers
Crazy Artists and an Entertaining Lunch
The Math Class from Hell
Biology with a Snake
The Duo of Green Spandex
The End to an Oddly Exciting Day

Annoying and Vulgar Seniors

1.6K 53 28
By YourLuckyClover0912

To say Sakura was disappointed in her new seat in English, would be a vast understatement. She was placed in the second to last row next to Shikamaru, who was on her right, and three other boys who were all seniors.

One with scarlet hair was stationed on her left. He, much like Shikamaru, appeared to be bored with everything. His eyes were the color of rich caramel. Kakashi called him Sasori.

The boy behind her had a striking resemblance to Sasuke though with longer hair and two stripes going down his face. His family name happened to be Uchiha as well. Sakura assumed he was related to the younger boy.

The last boy turned around to face her. "My name is Pein. It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful creature such as yourself."

Pein had hair that was the color of a sunset. He had several face piercings and his eyes were most unusual. They were periwinkle and ringed like that of a target. Sakura noted that he was incredibly attractive in a rugged sort of way.

"See something you like, love?" Pein teased a devilish smirk breaking out across his face.

Sakura's face burned and she turned away from the man in front of her. She had been caught staring at him. Pein chortled turning his attention to Kakashi who was passing out a course syllabus.

As Sakura calmed her racing heart, she caught the eyes of the redhead next to her. He raised a brow quizzically and Sakura raised hers as well. The staring contest had begun but it wasn't going unnoticed by the person beside Sasori.

"What are you doing to Sakura-chan, yeah? You'll scare her off if you keep staring at her, un." The person who spoke could pass as Ino and Naruto's secret love child.

He had bright blonde hair and cobalt eyes, styled much like the flawless girl's but their coloring was more similar to Naruto's.

"The name's Deidara, yeah." He introduced.

"Sakura." She replied unenthusiastically.

He grinned winking at her. "You're kind of cute, you know that right, un? I've never seen a girl with such an usual hair color."

Just as she was about to retort, something entered her field of vision. It was a blinding orange mask that swirled around to one visible crimson eye.

"HELLO BLOSSOM-CHAN! Tobi thinks you are very pretty! Tobi is a good boy!" the mask chirped very high pitched grabbing her small hand.

"Hi?" Sakura queried attempting to remove her hand from the boy's grasp. She leaned back in her chair putting some much needed distance from herself and Tobi.

"Tobi likes Cherry-chan very much!" he squealed again.

Sakura was unsure of how to respond but luckily she didn't need to. The voice from behind her answered for her.

"Tobi. Go back to your seat." The voice drawled inches behind Sakura's ear. She could feel the boy's hot breath fanning her neck. She shivered at the proximity.

Tobi hung his head in saddess and spun around to head back to his own seat.

Sakura guilty that she unintentionally hurt the boy's feelings called after him. "I like you too, Tobi!"

That statement cheered Tobi up and he joyfully returned to his seat bellowing a cheerful "Tobi is a good boy!"

"You shouldn't have said that. Now he will never leave you alone." Itachi stated his lips still close to her face.

Deidara saw that other boy's face close to Sakura and began to complain. "Uchiha, yeah, keep your ugly mug away from Sakura-chan."

Sakura turned to face the other Uchiha her eyes meeting his black ones. He really did look like Sasuke so Sakura couldn't resist asking their familial relation.

"What is your relation to Sasuke?" the pinkette inquired.

"He's my younger brother." Itachi stated flatly turning his attention to Kakashi who was currently passing out quizzes.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. A quiz on the first day?" Hidan yowled.

"Yeah. C'mon Kakashi! Why would you do this to us?" a hulking man with blue-tinted skin added. He closely resembled a shark which Sakura thought was both intriguing and unnerving.

"I won't be grading these necessarily I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page before we cover any new material," He explained. "It's kind of like a placement test. I am just trying to figure out where everyone stands."

Kakashi returned to his desk and pulled out a book as the scratches of pencil on paper filled the room.

Sakura glanced over the quiz and almost laughed. It was basic knowledge of sentence structure and parts of speech. These were things almost everyone learned in early elementary school. She was very confident that she would pass it with flying colors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bubblegum haired girl arose from her chair after she was finished. She had completed in it record time. She walked up to Kakashi's desk to hand in her quiz and upon getting a better look at the book her sensei was reading narrowly resisted the urge to gag in disgust.

'How in the hell did this guy get a teaching job? He is actually reading smut in front of his students.' Sakura quipped repulsed. A moment later the class was snickering behind her.

"Damn hot bitch! That was hilarious! I like you!" Hidan guffawed.

Realization dawned on Sakura and she gave her sensei an apologetic look mortification burning her cheeks. "Sorry." She mumbled scurrying to her seat hiding her face in arms.

"Haha! Pinky you're a hoot!" the shark man hollered.

"Pinky? Really, Sushi, couldn't come up with anything more original? Had to comment on my hair?" Sakura shot back her face still buried.

"Sexy bitch burned you good Kisame!" the silver haired man shouted chuckling again.

Kisame sent Sakura a withering look. "I can call you whatever I want, Pinky."

Sakura growled in annoyance but declined to make another comment. She refused to talk to those idiots any longer, she could just feel her IQ dropping. She knew they were intentionally getting under her skin and she was not going to be playing their games.

The rest of the hour she doodled in her notebook and sent glares at the clock hoping to move it with some telepathic powers she didn't know she had. Sadly, all it did was give her a headache. The bell rang at 10:20 and she bolted from her seat and tore off down the hall.

Sakura was halfway down the hallway when she realized she had no idea where the art and theatre room was which was her next class. She stopped dead in her tracks, students passed her and gave her odd looks as she stood in the center of the hall.

She was about to ask someone for instructions when Sasori and Deidara sauntered up to her. She made a face and started to point out that she wasn't in the mood for any of their crap and they better have a good reason to be bothering her, when Sasori interrupted her.

"Why are you standing in the middle of the hall? Are you lost?" he questioned his face look as disinterested as always but his eyes showing mild curiosity. "What's your next class?"

"It's art and theatre with Anko and Yamato." She returned examining her schedule once more.

Deidara's face lit up and he snatched Sakura's hand and began pulling her down the hall. "Let's go Sakura-chan! That's the class Sasori and I have too!"

Sakura picked up her pace to where she was almost running to avoid falling. Deidara was practically sprinting in excitement. The speed of his strides and his grip on her arm was actually beginning to hurt, Sakura was going to point out he was being a bit forceful, when Sasori smacked the blonde's hand away.

"I am sure Sakura can walk on her own. She doesn't need you to pull her to Anko and Yamato's room." He proclaimed giving his friend a hard look.

Sakura watched as Deidara's thrilled face morphed into one of shame and regret. His azure eyes downcast. "I am sorry, Sakura-chan. I guess I was being a bit too rough, un."

"It is okay, Deidara. Just next time let me follow you instead. I may not look it but I am pretty fast so I could keep up with you." The roseate smiled winking at the blonde boy.

Deidara nodded and continued leading the way to class and light blush dusting the apples of his cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
378K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 34.7K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 50.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...