Broken| Lil Skies (Book 2)

By BHABIESKIES

When something is fragile you have to treat it carefully or else you can break it, but when it breaks it's ha... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28 (Last Chapter)
IMPORTANT

22

384 14 1
By BHABIESKIES

3 Months Later

Kelani's Point of View

I woke up to the sound of something outside. It was just a tree branch, it was already 11 am so I decided to go take a shower.

I grabbed a towel and some clothes then I headed to the bathroom. I let the warm water hit my back, it felt nice. I snapped back into reality and decided to hurry up and take a quicker shower.

When I got out of the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and I realized that I'm having my baby in a month so right now I'm 8 months and I have an appointment next week.

I had to start packing my hospital bag cause I'm due in a month and by this time I should have already packed it.

I put some baby clothes in a bag then I grabbed another bag and put my things in it. Ki woke up when I was in the middle of packing my bag so he decided to pack his own bag.

The baby clothes that Ki got is so cute. I grabbed my phone and I decided to look through instagram while I waited for Ki to finish showering.

I realized that I'm due in a month and nobody except for our family and friends know that I'm pregnant. Our fans don't even know that we're back together.

Ki put on some clothes then we got in the car. Today Ki wanted to look around downtown LA and just walk.

We arrived to this one store so we decided to get some things, it wasn't the baby store and it's in one of the most crowded parts of LA, but luckily I don't have a big baby bump so it doesn't look like I'm pregnant.

Then we went to Gucci cause Ki's extra ass wants to spoil our baby even before he's born.

^ Haul of Baby clothes

"Oh my gosh, Ki you're so extra, the baby's not even born yet and you already spent $2000 on him." I said and he chuckled.

"I gotta spoil my little baby boy." He said.

"So have you thought of any names?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I like the name Gabriel Rius Foose." Ki said and I immediately fell in love with that name, I've always liked the name, Gabriel and he his middle name is gonna be part of Ki's name.

We continued shopping at other stores and soon it got dark, I wasn't tired of walking yet and Ki wouldn't stop asking if I needed to go home yet or if I was tired. I swear he worries too much.

We continued walking then I got hungry so Ki took me to a small pizza place near by, I ordered a mango smoothie and so did Ki. You guys probably already guessed it, I ate a lot.

When we were done eating we decided to start walking back to the car cause it was like on the other side of town cause we were walking a lot.

When the car was only a couple feet away from us, I felt something warm start dripping down my legs and I guess Ki noticed cause he burst out laughing. "So your water broke." He said trying not to laugh.

"Stop laughing at me and help me." I said trying not to laugh too.

"Our baby's gonna be born a whole month early." I said and Skies Achilles as we started heading to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital, the lady at the front desk said that our names weren't on the hospital list when I saw my name on there. "Bitch, shut your lying ass up cause I see my name right there." I said and she let us in.

We went to one of the top floors cause that's the baby delivery floor.

The doctors said that the baby was born early because of my last miscarriages but he's okay.

2 hours later

They told me to start pushing and this shit fucking hurt like my grown ass was crying.

I was literally about to break Ki's hand, his ass decided to cum inside of me and this shit happens to me. This shit hurts so fucking bad but I guess it's gonna be worth it.

They gave me some water which didn't help at all. I heard some crying and that mean the that my little baby was out, it was so worth it. I can't even explain it in words cause he's too good for words.

He's the cutest baby I've ever seen.

I they gave him to me and I literally cried a whole river of tears, I saw Ki crying too.

My baby calmed down when they gave him to me. They had to go clean him up and I had to rest cause that got me more tired than anything in my life.

When I woke up I saw Ki holding him. Then the doctor came in and interrupted the cute little moment. "So in 20 minutes 2 nurses will come in and check Gabriel's hearing and don't worry the testing will be right in front of you so you will be able to see." The doctor said.

A couple minutes later Gabe started crying cause he was hungry so Ki gave him to me. I fees him and he looked so adorable, this is definitely the cutest baby I've ever seen.

😈😇

10/28/18

Sorry for any mistakes

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 22.1K 54
"𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙄𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙤 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝘼𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮" "Why Is It So...
3.3K 330 33
'I can see you hurting I've been through the same thing Baby, don't you worry, I got you' She was broken;he was misunderstood. She was breaking down...
3.8K 128 15
When you break something you often try to fix it. Sometimes it looks fixed but it really isn't.
52.2K 2.2K 43
She was a blood. He was crip. They were rivals. They hated each other. He was the leader. He was the top dawg. He ran everything. He was crazy and d...