04

Lil Skies Point of View

As soon as I saw her I dropped the microphone and turned around then I started walking to the back. I sat down on the couch and broke down. I can't believe that I finally got to see her again.

I sat there thinking for a couple minutes before Landon came in. "What's going on?" He asked me as soon as he saw me.

"A long time ago I faked my death to keep myself from hurting her more than I already was and to be honest I feel like killing myself for leaving her like that and I just saw her in the and I just can't, she's still my baby girl, I just miss her. I'm basically nothing without her, I need her." I said trying my best to stop crying but I just couldn't.

"You'll get her back." He said then he pulled out his phone.

Kelani's Point of View

I zoned out for a bit but I snapped out of it when my phone buzzed.

Landon Square
Can you come to the back for a bit.

Ugly Ass Hoe
Be there in a few

Landon Square
K
Seen at 9:20 p.m

Landon Square
I still have your things
Seen at 9:21 p.m

I left him on seen cause I didn't feel like replying when I was about to see him in literally a minute.

I saw a security guard at the entrance. "What's your name?" He asks me getting all up in my face.

"Yo back the fuck up." I said as I raised my voice.

"First let me have some." He said getting closer to me.

He grabbed me so I screamed so he slapped me making my cheek sting and I tried getting out of his grip but it was too tight, he took me to the janitors closet right across from where I was standing. I had tears streaming down my face. "Listen up bitch, if you make any type of noise or move I will choke your ass." He said aggressively.

He grabbed a rope and started to tie me, I reached into my back pocket but before I could grab my pocket knife he punched my jaw and continued to tie my feet and hands.

He started to touch me and everytime I moved he would hit me, I was crying like a whole stream. He ripped my shirt and yanked off my bra, he was kissing them as I cried, he grabbed my ass then he reached into my back pocket and pulled out my pocket knife. "So this what you been hiding?" He asked me.

"Please stop." I said quietly cause I was scared.

"Did I tell you to talk?!" He yelled at me and I shook my head then he cut the side of my boob and my leg.

I screamed at the top of my lungs cause of the pain and I was hoping that someone would hear me. Then he ripped off my necklace that Ki gave to me three years ago off my neck and it broke.

Lil Skies Point of View

We were currently waiting for Kelani to get here it's already been 15 minutes. "Thought you said she would be here in a few." I said kind of mad and worried at the same time.

"She sh-" Landon started saying but he got interrupted by a familiar scream.

A second later I realized that it was Kelani's scream so i grabbed to glocks from a drawer and gave Landon one.

I ran out the room with Landon following behind me, I heard someone crying in the janitors closet so I tried opening it but it was locked so I back up and shoot the door knob.

Kelani's Point of View

I see the door fly open and Ki walks jn wiyh landon behind him, Ki shot the guy as he was turning around. Landon turned around probably cause I was naked. Ki ran up to me and hugged me.

I cried unto his shoulder. He ran his hands through my hair and hughed me tightly. "It's okay babygirl, just know that I would kill for you and that's a promise, you my only one." He said to me as he kissed my forehead.

He took off his shirt and gave it to me to wear. I didn't need to weae pants cause it fit me like a dress and I couldn't really wear my pants cause they ripped.

I was shaking.

Ki carried me bridal style to his dressing room. He got out a first aid kit and lifted up my shirt. He started cleaning my cut and he had to kind of hold my boob so the cut would stop bleeding. It fucking stung like a bitch. He pulled my underwear up a bit cause the cut was super close to it.

After he was done he cuddled with me and ran his hands through my hair which calmed me down.

I was falling asleep and so was he.

08/20/18

Sorry for the short chapter

Not Edited cause I'm too lazy

Please excuse my mistakes

I'm gonna release a new book this week about Lil Skies so watch out for that, it's mkst likely going to come out on thursday cause that's the day before my birthday. When I release it I'm going to publish 2 chapters or more a week on both books.