02

I was in deep sleep when my alarm started ringing, I got tired of it so I grabbed my phone and threw it on the ground. Then I heard it ring again, I just remembered that I have like 50 alarms so I'm not late. I get up and stomp to my bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror then I go back to my bed. Someone please pray for me, I'm too weird for myself.

I get up from my bed again but this time I actually do something productive, I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I sit there and think then I snap back to reality and remember that I have to get ready so I get in the shower. I always listen to music while I'm in the shower, it just keeps me from thinking and usually when I think I remember Ki.

When I get out of the shower I put on a simple little outfit cause I like to be comfortable when I'm filming, I was super excited to film my first music video with Cole.

^^ My outfit

^^ My outfit

I grabbed the first bag I saw and put my things in it, I grabbed the first bag cause I didn't feel like looking though all of them.

^^ Book bag of the day

I walked to my car and started driving to the building where I'd probably be working at for the rest of my life aka Lyrical Lemonade.

When I got there I went to my office to get some things then I brought them to my car, when I got back in my car I started driving to the location that Cole sent me.

When I got there I saw Cole and all the boys acting like dumbasses, the usual. I saw a girl and she just gave me a dirty look. Great, I just got here and I'm already not getting along with that girl. What a great start! I went up to the boys aka Landon, Johnny, Cam and Cole. "Hey, my favorite dumbasses." I said cheerfully and they just looked at me with a blank expression.

"So what's with the outfit?" Cole asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yo, I swear Kelani's always surprising us with her outfits and shit." Landon said, making everyone laugh, including me.

"Well, lats get to work." Cole said and I went to go get my things out of my car.

(They're filming the Drive my car music video)

I went across the street and Cole went to the side of the car, Landon started singing and when the girl got in the drivers seat she tripped a bit making me and Cole laugh a bit, even though we were trying out best not to.

We had to do that scene again.

For the next scene we had to put the camera on the side of the car so that it was hanging on the car. "Kelani you can go in the trunk since we don't have enough space for you in our car." Cole said as he started walking to a separate car.

"Haha, you're like a comedian." I said, mocking him and he just chuckled.

I got in the other car with them, we started following the car that Landon and the girl were in. So far everything was going good, except for the first scene when she tripped.

We were basically done filming so we just started talking, that girl was all over Cole. Cole was just trying not to be rude so he moved a bit everytime she got too close. I was low-key laughing, he went and sat by me cause he knew that the girl wouldn't get close to me. I was on my phone playing games, I haven't gone on any type social media since he died.

Me and Landon were currently laughing at Cole and that girl. "Ooh, someone's stealing Landon's girl." I said and Landon playfully punched me.

We decided to go back to Lyrical Lemonade.

When I got to my office I saw all the dumbasses. Pump was messing around on my computer. "Purpp can you please turn off my computer." I said, Purpp and Pump looked at each other.

"My name's not Purpp it's Pump." Pump said with his arms crossed.

I sat down next to Sui cause he's less childish than all the others. "Well I have a meeting at with the record label next door." I said and all the boys had a huge smile.

"We do too." All the boys said in some type of way.

I got up and started to walk towards the other building for the meeting with all the boys following behind me.

When I get to the meeting room all the boys start to fight for the seat next to me. "From now on only the least annoying person can sit next to me." I said and all the boys look at each other.

"Well I think it's me." Pump says, sitting next to me.

"At the moment, Sui is the most mature." I said and Pump mumbled something before he got up then Sui sat down. "Pump could you please tell me what you just mumbled." I asked him, he just chuckled and licked his grillz.

"I said shut yo ass up before I fuck you." Pump said and everyone burst out laughing, including me.

"You're so fucking funny." Wifi said before he continued to laugh.

~ 10 Minutes Later ~

The meeting started and so far we were just talking about me cause I'm new and they were telling me how things work around here. They were telling me things that I didn't know about themselves.

Pump really wanted them to give me a tour of the mens bathroom but I don't know why, he's just something else.