24

Kelani's Point of View

I woke up to Gabe crying at 4 am.

Ki grabbed him and tried putting him to bed but he wouldn't calm down so he gave him to me and he calmed down as soon as I grabbed him, he's so cute when he sleeps. How did we make such a beautiful baby?

My stomach started hurting so I went to go drink some water, like that's going to do anything.

It was just a waste of water cause right after that I ran to the bathroom and puked it all out.

Ki had to stay in the room because he didn't want to leave Gabe alone.

I went back to bed to try and get some sleep.

Ki really wanted to cuddle so we cuddled.

He started to kiss my neck so I pushed him away.

I probably shouldn't have done that but I did.

I turned to my side so that my back was facing him.

When I woke up Kimetrius wasn't next to me so I just thought that he was at the studio or something.

I got up and went to Gabe's room, I walked up to his crib but all I saw was blood everywhere.

I woke up sweating.

I started crying at the thought of that happening to Gabe.

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran into Gabe's room to check on him. I saw Kimetrius carrying him while Gabe lightly snored.

Kimetrius smiled until he saw me then his smile quickly faded away.

He put Gabe down in his crib. He grabbed me by my arm harshly and took me to our room. "So what do you wanna do? Split up right after our baby was just born? I can't let you keep pushing me away, I love you and I wanna show you but all you do is push me away. You're the only person I have that has ever believed in me besides my dad but he died 2 years ago in an accident at work. I never told you that because I didn't want to make you feel upset. 1 year ago when you had a miscarriage, I tried my best not to cry in front of you for you. All you ever do is push me away, I know I might not be good enough but can you at least love me as much as I love you." He said as tears streamed down his cheeks.

I hugged him so tight as I cried on his shoulder. A bunch of memories came flooding in. He's done so many things for me and all I've ever done is ouch him away. I'm so fucking selfish that I never really thought about how he feels or what he thinks.

I feel like I'm not good enough for him. I have so many imperfections and there's millions of other girls that want him and would do anything to date him. But why does he want me? I'm the worst of them all. Maybe he feels forced to be with me cause we have a baby together.

I didn't realize until now that I was thinking out loud. He just looked at me and all I could see was sadness in his eyes. "You are perfect. You are strong. Don't listen to anybody's opinions. When I'm not here just remember my words. Nobody can hurt you cause you're my beautiful, strong girl. No matter how many imperfections you have, you're still perfect. Show the girls that you don't care about their opinions. Be strong." He said as he cupped my cheeks with his hands, ending it with a kiss.

The kiss felt different, like it was the perfect kiss. What if he's the only person that will ever love me and in that I will love back. What if he's the only person that finds me attractive. He's perfect but he has all kind of imperfections in his heart. Like a lot of people just that he's really good at hiding his emotions. People think that just because we're rich that we're the most happy people in the world but we're not, we have feelings but we just have to hide them for publicity. We have to pretend to be happy but on the inside we're a whole other person.

I cried into his chest and he didn't seem to mind it.

I kind of wish that I wasn't a model and that Kimetrius wasn't a rapper, life would be so much easier right now. We could actually be ourselves. I know that there's a lot of people that want to be famous but they don't know how it feels to be famous, you can't even go outside of your house cause there's always paparazzi.

I fell asleep on his chest. He played with my hair as I slept. I swear every girl needs a man like this.

I woke up to someone hugging me super tight and I knew exactly who it was, my pretty boy.

Thoughts?
11/25/18
Please excuse any mistakes