27

1 Week later

I was getting out of the shower as Ki was on the bed just staring at the ceiling

He's been really down lately because he hates how everything is going and e hasn' seen Gabe in a week.

And I can't help much cause I'm way worse than him.

I changed then I laid down next to him.

He turned around with his back facing me.

I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to find out that Ki left.

I put on my rip n dip slides and I went to go look for him.

I saw him buying liquor at the liquor store downstairs in the hotel.

It hurts me to see him like this. The only time he's happy is when he's drunk or high, the fact that he has to use that to be happy hurts me more.

When he has to go out in public it's like he puts on a mask, he pretends to act happy but only I know that he really isn't. He isn't okay and neither am I.

I walked back to the hotel room and just cried.

I can't believe that this is really what my life has became.

When we first started we were happy but now it's like we can't do anything.

I saw Ki come in a little later.

He just sat on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands.

I gave him a hug from behind and I just let out everything. There was a stream of tears going down my cheeks.

He turned around and hugged me.

He slowly started to kiss me, he does this when he just wants to let out his stress and that means that he wants to fuck.

But today he just kissed me, he's changed a lot.

I miss the old him, I miss the old me too.

I wonder what we'd be doing if we weren't famous.

Sometimes I really wish I wasn't in this.

I haven't seen Gabe in a week because of this. There's a lot of things that fame caused. Some good things and some bad.

I love Kimetrius and I hope he knows that, I know it might not seem like that but it's the truth.

Him and Gabe are the most important things for me. They're all I have and I know they won't switch on me.

Me and Ki were still kissing when he pulled away. "I miss this." He said as he wiped my tears away. "I don't want to see you sad anymore, we can find a way to be happy in life. And hopefully we will."