18

1 month later

Kelani's Point of View

I was currently getting ready to got to one of Ki's shows. He said he was going to let me go to this concert cause I haven't gone to one of his shows in a while.

I put on my vanz, some jeans and a plain black hoodie.

Ki put on like 50 layers lol always.

We got in the tour bus and we headed to Cole's house cause he was throwing a party and he wanted us to go.

When we arrived there was a lot of people but it was kind of a smaller party.

Cole was getting drunk and so was everyone but they weren't that drunk. Ki was just talking to everybody but he wasn't getting drunk.

He drank a little but not that much.

I was talking to Payton, Johnny's girlfriend. She's pretty interesting. "So have you guys been so far on tour?" She asked me.

"It's been okay but I haven't been able to go cause I'm kind of sick but it's good otherwise." I said and she nodded her head.

"No wonder I haven't seen you at Skies show." She said with a small smile.

"Yeah." I replied.

I got up and went to the bathroom cause I had to go to the bathroom.

I came back and I talked to Cole for a bit even though he's drunk, he's still fun to talk to.

He was slurring his words even though he's not that drunk.

He kept on saying so much dumb shit that I just couldn't hold in my laughter anymore.

Soon Payton and Cam's girlfriend joined us.

Out of nowhere I felt like puking so I ran to the bathroom and puked.

When I looked at my around I saw Ki with a girl.

I felt like slapping him but I didn't.

I was about to leave when someone grabbed my wrist really tight.

It was Ki, he closed the door. "We need to talk." He said.

"About what. About how you love to cheat on me." I said and that only made him more mad.

"No, about all this." He said.

"What's 'all's this?" I asked him.

"Our relationship." He said.

"What about it." I ask him

"Umm, well I don't know how to say this but, since tour started I feel like we haven't been spending much time since tour started so I think it's best for us to split up for good." He said so calm like it was nothing.

"So you're just going to say it like that like all of this is nothing." I said and he just looked shocked.

"I just didn't want you to freak out." He said as tears started to roll down his cheeks and that made me cry too, our typical fight but I guess this one's going to be the last one.

"I would freak out anyways cause I love you, just like I always have. I want to be with you, why do you always do this to me, don't you understand that I love you." I said and he just looked down.

"I love you, too but I just don't want to hurt you anymore." He said in a quiet voice, almost a whisper.

"You're hurting me by leaving me." I said and he just looked down.

"It's all over, I just need you to pretend like nothing happened for the rest of the day, so my fans don't think anything, please." He asked me and I just nodded my head, I didn't really know what to say.

I dried up my tears and waited a bit for the puffiness to go down a bit then I got out of the bathroom.

I walked to the kitchen and just talked to Landon, he was talking about so much random shit, like I didn't even know what we were talking about anymore.

We were about to get ready to leave cause Ki had to got to his show.

On the way there, there was an awkward silence. I knew he was mad cause he was grabbing onto the steering wheel super tight.

When we got to the venue, I went and sat on one of the couches.

He sat on the opposite side from me. He just looked down at his phone and chuckled. He was on his phone the whole entire time until he had to go on stage, I feel like he just doesn't want to talk to me or even look at me.

He was jumping on the stage and like always he was hella sweaty. I just stood there and watched, I have to pretend to be his girlfriend cause he doesn't want his fans to suspect anything.

I was watching him perform and he was less hyper than he had been at his last show.

All of a sudden I felt like puking, so I ran to the closest bathroom I could find. I was puking for a pretty long time. It has been getting worse and worse.

Is entirely back out and Ki was getting towards the end of his last song. "Before the show is over, I want to say something. I'm single so y'all can come backstage and you know what." He said, ending it with a wink.

That was the last thing that I remember before returning went black.

Lil Skies Point of View

I was currently sitting in the waiting room, of the hospital.

What if I made her faint.

A doctor finally came out. "Family of Kelani Onfroy." The doctor said.

"Kimetrius Foose, her boyfriend." I said as I approached him.

"Well, she fainted cause her anxiety was getting really high but the baby is alright, she should be out tomorrow morning." The doctor said.

I was so fucking happy, we finally have an opportunity to have a baby.

After a couple minutes, they finally let me inside.

She was just laying down in the hospital bed, looking at me.

It kind of hurt me to see her like this but at least she and the baby are okay. "So, we have a baby." I said.

"Yes, dumbass, I know." She said playfully.

"Listen, I'm sorry, that I haven't been the best boyfriend, its just that I don't want to hurt you or our kid. I understand if you don't want to forgive me." I said.

"I forgive you but only because I want the baby to have a father figure." She said and I nodded my head, yes.

She fell asleep not too long after and I fell asleep a bit after too.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

10/13/18

Please go check out my new book My Rose| Lil Skies.