15

~ 1 Month Later ~

Kelani's Point of View

I was getting my suitcases in the car while Ki got his in the tour bus .

Today we were going to be starting the tour.

We got in and I sat down on the couch with Ki. "So where are we going first?" I asked Ki as I laid my head on his chest.

"Some town near Waynesboro in Pennsylvania." He said as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I'm horny." He said a couple minutes later in a whiny ass voice.

"Is that all you say?" I ask him and he chuckled.

"When are we going to get there?" I ask him and he looks up at the ceiling, avoiding my question.

I whipped out his length and all of a sudden all of his attention was now on me. I put it away and he gave me the dirtiest look ever. "When are we gone to get there?" I ask him, again.

"Tomorrow." He said bluntly, he was obviously annoyed.

I got up and went to the bed, I decided to take a nap.

When I woke up, I saw Landon sitting on the couch with Kimetrius, smoking a blunt.

Ki looked super high.

I got up and made me, Landon and Ki each a sandwich.

I handed them their sandwiches.

After I ate mine I went back to bed.

~ The Next Day ~

I woke up cause the bus had stopped.

We got out of the bus with our suitcases and we went to our rental car.

We got to his mom's house.

He knocked on the door and waited for his mom to open. A nice lady came to open the door. "Hey, Kimmy and who are you?" She said in a nice tone.

"She's my girlfriend, Kelani." He said to her once we got in.

She brought us to the living room. We sat down and we just talked for a while. "So how long have you guys been dating?" His mom asked us.

"About 8 months." He said to her and she nodded her head.

~9 hours later ~

It was getting late so I was trying to sleep while Ki was just laying in bed, next to me. "Ki what do you want?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

I knew exactly what he wanted, he wanted to fuck.

I got on top of him and started to straddle him, feeling him get hard under me.

I started to kiss his neck, slowly and passionate.

I trailed up to his lips and kissed him, his lips were soft and sweet. He had his hands on my back, slowly going down to my ass and gripping it.

He got on top of me and started kissing my neck harshly. "Fuck daddy." I moaned softly as he sucked on my neck.

I held onto his dreads tightly. Trying my best not to moan.

He started sucking on the top of my boobs, slowly, making his way to my nipple, he suck on it, making me let out a couple of soft moans.

He went down to my underwear amd pulled them off with his teeth. He inserted fwo fingers into me, slowly. I let out a couple of soft moans, trying not to moan.

He took our his fingers and licked them, he slowly put in his tongue making me moan a bit louder. He moved his tongue in circles and I couldn't hold it anymore so I let out a couple loud moans.

I came all over his tongue, he licked me up before laying back down.

I pulled out his length and started stroking it, I licked the tip making humbler out a soft groan. "Fuck, Mami." He said.

I put most of it in my mouth then I out all of it in my mouth, he let out a couple of groans.

I felt him twitch in my mouth and he came.

I got on top of him and slowly started riding him.

He pulled a blanket over us.

I was trying not to moan but I couldn't hold it in anymore so I just let it out.

I rode him faster and I moaned louder.

I came all over his length then a couple minutes later, I felt his juices flow in me.

Right when I was about to get off of him, his mom came into the room with a bat. Her eyes widened then she quickly left, Ki chuckled.

Thank god Ki pulled a blanket over us.

I laid down next to him and we slowly drifted to sleep.

~ The Next Morning ~

Lil Skies Point of View

I woke up and Kidnap was still sleeping so I decided to let her sleep a little longer.

I went to the kitchen to see my mom. "Good morning mom." I said as I sneaked up behind her.

"Good morning, Kimmy, you almost gave me a heart attack." She said and I chuckled.

She sat down and gave me the most serious look, I knew what this meant. She wanted to have a serious talk.

I sat down across from her. "So, did you use protection?" She asked me in a serious tone.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Don't come to me for help when you have a baby on the way." She said as she got up and started cooking.

"I don't use protection no more cause that's what I want." I said to her.

"How come last time I saw her on instagram she had a little baby bump?" My mom asked me as she started cooking.

"Please don't bring this up but she had her 2nd miscarriage." I said and her eyes widened.

"With who's baby?" She asked me and I just gave her the really nigga look.

"With my baby." I said and she had a small smile.

I went back to the room to check on Kelani.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

10/02/18

Unedited