06

I woke up next to Ki, I was low key mad at him about what happened last night. I was at the edge of the bed cause I didn't want to touch him, I realized I was only wearing a bra and underwear that basically showed my whole ass. I really wanted to change but at the same time I wanted to sleep so I decided to sleep.

When I woke up the second time Ki's arms were tightly wrapped around me and his front was literally pressed again my butt.

No matter how much I wanted to get up, I couldn't, his grip was too tight but I could still turn around so I did. I realized that it was the worst mistake cause now his front was pressed against my front area. I wanted him to wake up so he could let go of me. I started to kiss his neck then his lips, they were so soft, they tasted so sweet and I just couldn't get enough. Soon he woke up and started kissing back. He was grabbing my ass tightly.

I kind of missed this so I let him continue. A couple minutes later into our make out session Ki's phone started ringing. "Hey. Why? Oh okay. Yeah. No. Umm, I was in the middle of something but yeah I'll be there. Maybe. Bye." He said. (He didn't say that all at once, it was just what he was saying to the other person)

I was just laying down on the bed waiting for him. "Well I have a boner and I have a meeting in 30 minutes." He said with a little chuckle at the end.

"Well you have lotion don't you." I said and his smile turned into a straight face.

I put on one of Ki's shirts and went downstairs, I waited for him so I could say goodbye cause I had to leave. "Bye, baby." I said as I gave him a hug.

"Bye, shorty." He said and he gave me a small kiss at the end.

I got in my car and left to my house. My house is like 2 blocks away so it wasn't that much of a drive.

When I got to my house I saw Jah on my couch, I ran to him and hugged him, he hugged me back. "So what makes you pop up now?" I ask him and he looks kind of guilty.

"I left cause I felt like you were grown enough to live by yourself and I thought you needed space. Ski told me everything and I'm truly sorry for leaving and not being there for you." He says, he was on the verge of crying and Jah never cry's.

"I thought that you were gone for good, you don't understand how happy I am to see you, I've missed you so much." I say and he smiles a bit and pulls me into a hug again.

"So how have you and Skies been?" He asks me and I smile a bit.

"We're good and a hoe is pregnant." I say and his eyes widen in shock.

"I'm going to be and uncle?!" He yells and I chuckle.

"Are you Cardi B's brother?" I ask him and he gives me the 'really nigga' look. (This is back when Cardi B was pregnant with Kulture)

"Well when are you going to have a baby?" He asks me with a small smile.

"When I fuck someone." I say and he just gives me a blank face.

"Well no duh." He says.

"When I'm further into my relationship." I say and he laughs then that quickly turns into a straight face.

"You broke up with Skies?" He says and I mentally face palm.

"He faked his death but I saw him 2 days ago and we got together, I'll tell you the details later I just need to answer this call." I say and mid sentence my phone starts to go off.

I go outside and answer the call.

Pretty Boy😍😘❤💕

Accept Decline

Of course I accepted. "Hey, babe." I say.

"Hey, baby girl." He says in a happy tone. "Get ready cause we're going to the club in a couple of hours." He says and I nod my head even though I know he can't see me.

"K." I say bluntly when I was really jumping up and down, it has been so long since I've been to a club.

My Outfit

My Outfit

Heels

I got in the shower and quickly showered. I brushed my teeth and did some light makeup. I put on my out fit and put my hair in a bun.

I got my back purse and went outside cause Ki was right around the corner. About a minute later I see Ki's car. I get in and he gives me a kiss. "You don't know how hard it is for me not to rip off your clothes." He said as he looked at my body.

"Well you're going to have to wait for a while." I say and he chuckles.

We drive to the club and there was a huge line but Ki is VIP so he got in immediately. We went straight to the VIP section there was a bunch of girls dancing on Stokeley. Me and Ki sat down on the couch and grabbed a drink.

I was drinking drinks with only a little bit of alcohol so I wasn't really drunk. Ki was talking to Ski and all his friends while I was mostly on my phone.

Later on me and Ki went to go dance. He was holding onto my waist while I was twerking on him. Then we were getting really drunk so we went to go sit down.

We had to leave cause Ki was a mess.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

08/28/18