08

3 months later

Kelani's Point of View

Ki was getting ready to go to the studio while I was laying down watching and talking to him. A couple minutes later he left.

Lately my stomach's been hurting so fucking bad and I was supposed to have my period last week but I guess that it decided to not show up. (Your stomach hurts when you're only a couple weeks pregnant cause your stomach is making space for the baby)

Everyone keeps on saying that I'm pregnant so I got a pregnancy test last night and I wanted to take it today.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed a pregnancy test from the box and peed on it, I put it next to the sink while I washed my hands.

I sat down on the couch and watched TV while I waited for the results to show up.

I was super excited to find out.

~ 15 minutes later ~

I went back into the bathroom and I saw 2 lines on it, my heart literally skipped a beat. I was crying cause of how happy I was. I put it in my pocket and went outside to my car.

I was currently driving to Lyrical lemonade cause I had work today.

I ran to Cole and he looked confused but then I pulled out my pregnancy test and he dropped his camera. "I'M PREGNANT BITCHES!" I yelled and everyone in the room turned to look at me.

I was so fucking happy which meant that I was really hyper. I was running  around the office, ignoring the fact that my stomach hurt.

I was pregnant with one of Ki's kids, I'm so fucking happy that he didn't pull out.

I grabbed my camera and started messing around with it, I was taking pictures of everything. "What are you taking pictures of?" Cole asks me and I gave him the camera so he could see.

"So how about you stop taking pictures of the door and take pictures of Jarad." He said causing Landon to laugh cause he was right next to me.

I started getting to work until Lunch break. I went to the deck and sat down on one of the benches. I usually sat there and looked through my phone. I felt a pair of arms around my waist so I looked behind me and saw Ki. He had a bag behind him, then he got closer and pulled out a bag of Chinese food.

He brought me what I usually eat, Lo Mein with some tangerine chicken. He brought himself a separate bowl. I wasn't really talking cause I knew if I opened my big ass mouth I would say it. "Kelani, I think that we've been dating for a while and I've been wanting to have kids." He said, I froze cause he totally caught me off guard.

"So you want kids?" I said trying to keep myself from jumping up and down.

"Yeah, I mean I understand if you don't want to." He said but then I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

A couple minutes later he had to leave cause my lunch break was over.

Right when he left I saw Cole walking over so I thought that I was late cause that's what he usually comes outside to tell me. "So have you told him yet?" He asks me.

Soon all the other guys join us. "Not yet, I want to tell him somewhere special." I said and they nodded their heads.

"Why not your birthday party." He said and then I remembered that my birthday was this weekend.

"Yeah, why not." I said and with that we all got up and went back to work.

I was really slow cause I was non stop thinking about it. Good thing my birthday is tomorrow so I don't have to keep it a secret from him for that long.

I was getting ready to leave when I saw a car, it was Ki's so I had to get in. "Hey Baby Girl, how was your day?" He asked me and I felt like puking.

I ran to the nearest bathroom and soon he followed behind. He held my hair back and rubbed my back.

I feel bad for hiding it from but I just want it to be special.

When I was done we went back to the car and we headed to his house.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that I was starting to get a baby bump so I grabbed one of Ki's oversized shirts so he wouldn't be able to see. (Her baby bump is really small but it's starting to show)

I laid down on the bed and covered my stomach, Ki laid down next to me and put his arms around my waist. "Babe, can you braid my hair." He asked me and I nodded my head.

I sat up and he laid his head down in my lap, he probably saw that my belly had gotten bigger over the past month cause he started rubbing it while I braided his hair. (He had curly hair this whole chapter so she's braiding it for him)

He fell asleep on my lap so I let him sleep cause I know he works hard for us to have money. He looked so peaceful when he slept but when he wakes up he's so wild.

I wonder if he's going to be happy about our little baby.

I was looking through instagram and I stumbled across a picture of me and Ki at the beach. I was looking through the comments and someone said that they thought that the music notes that he has a little bit under his shoulders were his nipples, that one had me laughing my ass off. I looked and that was true. I continued looking through the comments and his fans are so nice. I continued to look through the pictures of us and I noticed that in the picture where we were at the beach I had a little baby bump.

I put my phone away a couple minutes later and I went to bed with Ki on my lap.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

09/03/18