FAIHA(Not edited‼️)

By Ummeetarh_

Life Is Like A Book📙📚. Some Chapters Are Sad 😩, Some Happy 😁And Some Very Exciting😂😅. But If You Never... More

A/N
introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
casts
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
New novel alert

Epilogue

6K 509 36
By Ummeetarh_

                             (Nahal & Amal👆)

  6 years later .

Nahal, Amal.... where are you ,faiha called as she walk into her twins room with a tray which has two glass cups of milk on top.

Oh Allah na this stubborn girls , where are they she thought as she open their bathroom door but it was empty , taking the tray with her , she went to Anwar's room knowing for sure she will find them there.

The three of them were all sitting in the middle of the bed munching on the chocolates their father bought for them .

Immediately she walked into the room they both hid the chocolates behind them while she was looking at them with a stern face.

You two should follow me she said and then turn and leave the room.

Daddy , they both called looking at him.

Don't worry and go I will be right behind you he said.

They both stood up and gently walk downstairs to the dinning table where Faiha was sited with two glass of milk and breakfast was arranged on the table.

Mummy the both started again. But was cut off by her saying drink all of this she said.

Without trying to argue with her , they quickly a glass and gulp down of the milk.

And then drop the cups in front of Faiha.

Mummy we are sorry nahal said

Yes mummy we are so sorry,  we promise you ,we won't take chocolate for a year Amal said.

No a month nahal quickly said.

Yes mummy please we are sorry they said but she ignore them.

They look at their dad who smile at them and look at faiha.

We are sorry darling, please don't be mad he said kneeling in front of her.

You should all sit down for breakfast she said totally ignoring them, they all sat in their respective seats while she serve them the fried chips, egg sauce and plantain while she serve herself and Amal chips with ketchup only cause they both don't like plantain and egg, and then orange juice.

She then sat back down looking at their faces which had all sad and sorry expressions on.

She started eating looking at them but still they all weren't eating.

What are you all waiting for ,bismillah eat she said .

Mummy , Nahal the cry baby started .

We are so sorry , please don't be angry she said looking at her mother .

mummy , we are sooooo sooooo sorry , please forgive us Amal said .

Amal, Nahal what did mummy tell you,didn't I tell you never to take chocolate early in the morning, it's not good for your health she said.

Yes you said so, Amal said

And why Did you that today, is it because you don't respect what I say to you girls she said but they stood up and hug on by her both side.

Wallahi it's not like this mummy, we are so sorry they said now both crying .she look at Anwar and she smile holding his ears and muttering sorry.

She smile back as she hug her babies back, why will mummy ever be angry at her two angels , I am not angry any more , now sit down and eat your foods she said smiling.

They both at down and she picked up her fork taking few pieces of chips on the fork she fed Nahal and did the same to Amal.

After making sure they were both okay , she ask them to go and take their bath they will be leaving for fareed's birthday in a while she said.

Fareed is Anna and Ashraf's 4years old .she has two kid her first born fareed and second Amna who is just 4month old.

While rukky and yaa aisha both have three kids now, rukky's chidren are Faiha(Amal )and then the two stubborn boys Umar and Usman.

Then yaa Aisha's children are Amra, Yusra and khalil.

While adnan got married last year to a beautiful shuwa Arab girl Makina and she's also 3 months pregnant.

🍩

Khalil, Amal you two should be careful Rukky yelled as the two kids  were running round the hall, Amal following khalil to collect a picture from him.

Allah am telling you this is Amal's boyfriend at school khalil said running to faiha and showing her a picture of a very handsome young boy.

Isn't this Muhammad Naim ,faiha ask

Yes Aunty he is Muhammad Naim mahir , the most handsome boy in our school and him and Amal are ........fareed started when Amal quickly shut him up by saying .

Mummy they are lying we are just friends and nothing more right Nahal she ask her twin sister .

Yes mummy Amal is telling the truth , she and Naim and nothingness best friends Nahal said.

Faiha who was looking at her two daughters , the nephews and nieces, and then at her sisters.

Come sweethearts, all of you come and sit here she said the 10 of them sat in a big circle looking at their Aunty.

What am about to say now is very important so you should all listen to me very carefully she said.

OK they said smiling .

You boys and girls should never and ever think ogmf having boy friend and girlfriend , you are all to small for this , OK ,at least you should all reach to Ss2 before you start thinking about that, but no , now even those who are in primary 1 and 2 and talking about it she said .

You all should promise me , that you will stop saying that and concentrate on your studies , when the time come then you can talk about it okay she said looking at them.

Yes , they all chorused , Good now all of you it's time for the party she said and they laugh , yelling jumping up and Down, they had a really really fun day before they left for the day.

Anwar was the one who came to pick them and instead of going straight to their house he drove to the restaurant he first met his Queen, the mother his two princesses , his better half and everything ,his life. "Panache restaurant ".

Immediately he parked in the parking lot ,faiha turn and look at him , he smile sweetly  at her and then hold her hand , let's have dinner here my love he said and she smile.

OK my love, let's go she said smiling, she then look at the back seat where the twins were busy playing with their ipads and talking about random things.

Let's go babies , Anwar said as they all got out of the car.

Wowww daddy , this restaurant is very beautiful Nahal said smiling .

Yes baby na, this is where I first saw your mother , and immediately fell in love with her he said and the girls all smile.

They entered the restaurant hand in hand talking and laughing about random things.

As soon as they entered ,they were taken to a table of 4 , place and order and continue talking until when the food were brought.

Thank you the twins said to the waiter and he smile.

Just as he was about to walk away, Amal called him.

Yes he answered.

Can you please take a picture of us she said as she stood up and stood beside her mother, Nahal beside their father.

Sure he said as she pass him  Faiha's  iPhone X and he took several pictures of them.

Thank you they all said as he returned the phone to them .

My pleasure she said, look at the pictures we look very beautiful Faiha beamed.

look at you my three babies, you all look so cute  , Anwar said.

Send me the pictures he said pecking her cheeks.

OK she said as she send it through whatsapp.

They were half way eating their food when the manager and the waiter walked to the and placed a cake on the table with .

The loveliest  family written on top of it.

This is for the loveliest family in the year the manager said .and they all smile.

Thank you so much ,we really appreciate Anwar and Faiha said while the twins were smiling .

They cut the cake ate it and shared it with people around. Before they left .

Masha Allah Anwar said as the twins and their mother hug him immediately they reached home as they all changed into their night attired and were in the room where the twins insisted on sleeping with them.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834 68 10
The love story of Samaina 💗
392K 31.5K 50
no description ☺☺☺ continuation of Life with my Knight. Read the first book to continue this
26.4K 2.3K 14
Arshi's Fanfiction ❤️
144K 12.9K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...