FAIHA(Not edited‼️)

By Ummeetarh_

Life Is Like A Book📙📚. Some Chapters Are Sad 😩, Some Happy 😁And Some Very Exciting😂😅. But If You Never... More

A/N
introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
casts
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue
New novel alert

45

6.1K 600 53
By Ummeetarh_

Anwar please give them milk, the feeders are on the bedside drawer , faiha yelled from the bathroom.

OK he yelled back as he walk to the bedside drawer , pick the feeders and walked back to the bed where Nahal and Amal were crying.

Shhsss daddy princesses he said opening the feeder and feeding them.

Faiha walked out after a while and smile looking at the Anwar feeding his daughters, she smile taking her phone and taking a picture of the twins

Well done daddy Anwar she said smiling .

I told you  that I am better than you in so many ways , look they have stopped crying he said .

Yes yes , you did a great job she said smiling as she got dressed in a sky blue Ankara which has pink flower prints on it .

She sat Down beside him and gently picked baby Nahal and continue feeding her while he picked up Amal , they both cooed them back to sleep , and after a while Nahal feel asleep but Amal didn't .

Guess my baby didn't like her daddy's hand , faiha said , gently keeping Nahal on one side of the double bassinet , just let her be am sure she will sleep Anwar said laying Amal on the other side and covering them up with an orange flannel and putting on their caps for them.

OK she said looking at her babies , she just love sitting by their side and looking at their faces all day, she so much love and just couldn't believe that she her self ,Faiha bukar gave birth to such beautiful Darling babies, she never for once thought she will give birth to twins .

My love , Anwar said hugging her from behind, she smile relaxing on his body as he snugly his face into her neck, pecking the nape of her neck , he look up at her and then at their girls.

Look at this lovely girls , Allah blessed us with he said and she smiled looking at them.

She turned to him and smiled as he placed another kiss, this time on her cheek.

Two years ago,If anyone would've told me  by this time, I'll be blessed with a woman who'd mean the world to me, and children who I'd want to do nothing but protect, I would've laughed in their faces."

She hug him smiling , you know what Anwar she ask .

No he said gently patting her back.

I love you she said.

I love you so so much and thank you for every....she started when he kissed er hard on her lips, before pulling away and looking her straight in the eyes.

Am the one to thank you Habibty, thank you for everything he said and she smile.

Just as she was about to say something Amal started crying she look at him and then at Amal and then laugh, it looks like Baby Amal just won't sleep like daddy said right , faiha said gently picking the small baby.

She kept quite just looking at her mother , yi bacci babyn mama, can't you see your sister is sleeping peacefully, yi bacci kema faiha said smiling at her and as if she knew what faiha said she smile, a beautiful smile.

They both sat there playing with her , and later on Faiha backed her when she saw she was really not going to sleep.

It was 2pm at night and the twins just won't sleep , they have been crying and their parents just dont know what to do about them .

Faiha has been rocking the both of them , breastfeeding them once in a while but just won't sleep.

While Anwar just sat on the bed looking th them because she said she will be able to handle them and that he hold just go back to sleep.

She sat down breakfeeding them both and just when she thought they finally kept quite and are fast asleep , and was about to laid them down on the bed they both started crying again.

Ohhhh Allah na, wai baa Allauran girma ne, inje inmusu she said as if she was going to cry.

Now will you let me handle one of them he ask .

Yes whatever she said , he walked to her side and gently picked up Nahal. Rocking up she also picked up Amal rocking her , they went up and down rocking the two girls until 3:39pm when they finally decided it's time to sleep, they both gently laid them down on the bed sighing in relief.

Ji yanda ka kwantar da Nahal, Faiha said laughing .

Yes just let her be like that ko in ta tashi kiyi aiki he said.

I won't even dare start touching her she said and he smile.

She took her phone from her bedside drawer and took pictures of them

She smile as she put it on her whatsapp status and instagram story.

"Finally sleeping after staying all Night , chatting with mummy and daddy " she wrote .

Let's sleep am really tired she said looking at him as she kept the phone on her bedside drawer.

OK he said and they both fell into a very deep slumber.

🍩

Look at this two girls , they are just so cute Anna said looking at the twins who were peacefully sleeping on her bed.

They were currently at Anna's house getting ready to go to Mama's house , cause she invited everyone for dinner and faiha came to pick Anna up .

Kimin sauri Anna tun dazu mukazo anma ba abinda kikeyi sai daukan yarannan dakike da selfies inki.

Ina ruwanki, ni yanzu ma zan shiga wanka she said.

Whatever faiha said sitting beside her twins as she sip her Ahmad tea.

Anna went to take her bath , while she just sat there sipping and tea and looking at the babies.

She smile as Nahal started crying, gently picking her up not to wake Amal up she started breastfeeding her and she immediately doze off again.

Later on Anna came out and got dress , and then they left ,At mama's house everybody was just picking the babies , they had a very good family time before going back home.

Few months later

Faiha was in the living room with baby Amal in her hand taking selfies of baby Amal while Nahal was on her rocker. She and the twins were the only ones at home cause Anwar is on a business trip.

Babyna she said turning the camera to Nahal who was raising her hands smiling, cheese baby she said taking a picture of her

She smile putting the picture in her instagram story.

Amalie she said taking a selfie of Amal, which was just looking at the phone.

Inyyyeeeahhh Nahal started crying , come here bingel am she said picking her up .she took several pictures with them, and around 6:30pm, she bath them both and then dressed them up in a white overall pick which has pink heart designs on it, putting a bib around each of their necks.

She feed them friso and then rock them until they both asleep.

She smile as said a dua and rub it on them.

She then went downstairs to the kitchen to make sure she switch off all the electricity .

She opened her fridge and brought out a jug of banana smoothie after pouring the amount she wanted to take in a tumbler she returned the jug back into the fridge , and after making sure everything was off , when suddenly two large arms engulfed her into a hug from behind.

Wayyo Allah na , thief thief she started shouting , but the person quickly covered her mouth whispering I am the one babe calm down in her ear.

You scared me she said turning around and hitting his chest.

Am so sorry he said laughing as he hold her hands.

You are laughing she said sounding annoyed,

Am sorry he said calming down.

Why are you here, you didn't tell me you were coming back she said looking at him

I had to come back today, because I was missing my queen and princesses so much ,he said hugging her.

We missed you more she said smiling as she hugged him back.

Let's go upstairs , I can't wait to see my princesses he said, OK she said , they off all the lights and then went upstairs to her room.

And what they saw made them all to smile.
Look at them , they look so cute Anwar said

They are always like this she said smiling.

My babies he said trying to pick Amal.

Don't she quickly said running to his side.

Allah if you wake them up ,you will know what to do to make them sleep again she said .

my beautiful wife he said standing up and facing her.

I know you are trying so much ,having twins is not a joke, May Allah Swt bless you he said.

Ameen Ameen she said smiling.

Just look at the clothes I bought for my girls , she said , he said showing her the beautiful gowns and headband he bought for them.

Wow, it's so beautiful she said smiling.

They will wear this tomorrow she said and he smile.

He freshen up and then they went to bed.

The next day they bathed the children together and then dressed them up in the clothes he bought for them and then start them down on the chair .

They sat in front of them taking pictures of them, look at Amal she wants to collect the phone Anwar said as Amal yelled raising her hands

Anwar picked her up ,and she picked the quite Nahal up .

Masha Allah I have such a wonderful family Anwar said side hugging her , she smile as she side hug him back .

She look at him smiling , I love you she said.

I love you more he said and then press a long kiss on her lips and they both smile looking at their daughters.

The End.
Alhamdullilah.

I'm gonna miss your comments
And the joy you bring to my soul
Your love it makes me whole
This our love will never die.
Sweethearts, promise me you'd follow me to my next book❤️ .

So its finally the end😭 Yes you heard me right. Wallah its so sad, so so so sad. It's been an amazing and fun journey. I don't know how to thank you for all the votes and comments, wallah they're the things that'd always kept me going. You encouraged and supported me, that was simply awesome. I love you guys matuka. Allah ubangiji yayi mana albarka ga baki daya.

Ameen ameen

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
&
Share
Love you guys lodi lodi ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 2.5K 36
Whether love happens twice! If at all it happened..! Whether that will be a true one?! What happens if you fall in love for the second time?! Will it...
834 68 10
The love story of Samaina 💗
144K 12.9K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
14.6K 338 10
The love story of Souji Okita; a true warrior.